When will Napoleonic era hairstyles make a comeback?

When will Napoleonic era hairstyles make a comeback?

DEUS VELT!!!!!!!
DEUS VELT!!
BY THE ORDER OF NAPOLEON, LIBERAL SCUM WILL DIE!

fuck off smelly neckbeard.

beta chinlet faggot

chinlet receding hairline numale

skinny fat cuck with puffy cheeks

wide set eye alien incel creep

t. butthurt balding manlet chinlet uinable to grow sideburns let alone an actual beard + puffy nipples

40 year old retard general who is unable to stop his hair from balding

no eye depth, incel tier nose beta lower jaw

hey guyz!!! i have napoleon hair right?????? check out my youtube channel, "Mouthbreathing atheist numale faggot"

Kill yourself, degenerate incel.

skinny fat saggy upper arms, flabby hank hill ass, shoulder hair growing, suffering from dermatitis, eczema, and other strange inflammatory skin conditions, joints always cracking and popping, large gaps between teeth mixed race with curly hair and severe dandruff

Is this French for "*autistic screeching*"?

napoleon hair is fucking disgusting. all these chinlet faggots wearing this cuck shit.

fuck off ugly 1/10 incel degenerate beta numale incel atheist faggot

bro Napoleon wasn't even a full Christian, he was a deist. Furthermore, he was inspired by the liberal ideas of the French Revolution ya dingus

Plz do some research

How do I attain this hairstyle if I have straight medium-long hair

Wax could be used. One thing about these early 1800s hairstyles is that they were meant to look wind-blown, and remind one of the ancient Greeks and Romans' hairstyles. We're in a fashion time where it's mostly unfashionable to wear your hair forward much. It could be back soon, though. That undercut/jugend haircut is already past its peak, too.

wax? what type of wax

i'm serious I want this style

classical liberals were libertarian. then conservative was libertarian. that term was also taken over

>besmirching the liberal enlightenment's conqueror general with your christian garbage
Stop right there, criminal scum.

well considering the hygiene of the 19th century, id say dont wash your hair in a week, and then apply talc powder to make it less greasy

what is talc powder and how do I get it

bernard black was clearly ahead of its time

And don't forget that back in the 1800's, libertarian was used synonymously with anarchism, especially anarcho-communism.

dude like any supermarket or beauty shop has it, its very easy to find anywhere

napoleon incel cucks

wearing ur hair forward is for incel s

incel tier skinny fat cuck

>thinking that's actually him

>tobuscuscore

talcum powder ya noong. The one they use for babies asses

>velt

Something common like American Crew Fiber would be good, since it's a type of wax, although it obviously isn't historical. Hair wax helps to make hair wavy, or at least slightly, as very straight hair and partings weren't really fashionable back then.

This hairstyle is quite common in Paris though