Has Veeky Forums ever heard of Weedman USA? Apparently it is some lawn service...

Has Veeky Forums ever heard of Weedman USA? Apparently it is some lawn service. Well anyways they were hiring for someone that can sell their service m-f 4-8pm and saturday 10-2. It said 10-18 dollars an hour plus comission, does that mean just 10 dollars an hour most likely? When they put "10-18" does that mean up to 18? Also they already emailed me and asked if i wanna do an interview, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBlF-p3YMw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weed man ayy lmao

I'm guessing it means if you have zero experience, they'll give you $10 and if you have some they'll give you $18

Basically what you'll be doing is door to door sales, I personally don't recommend it unless you are horribly strapped for cash or looking for a job for one reason or another. Sure you might make $10 an hour but that's only if you do get people to buy into your services. I had a friend do it for a month and he said it was quite bad mainly because it's very inconsistent and better to find a more reliable job.

>Has Veeky Forums ever heard of Weedman USA?

I've literally worked there.

Ask me anything.

What can you tell me man? Is it worth working for? Is it a door to door thing? How much did you make? What state? Pros/cons? How much commision if any?

I wanted to be a server or something but i applied here as well, I just wanted some solid tips and to make pretty good money by doing that but I might be able to do it here. Thoughts?

Here is the description on the application.

>What can you tell me man?

You can make pretty good money as a part-time job.

>Is it a door to door thing?
Yes. I would say I had the best position as i would just need to walk around door-to-door and get people to agree to estimates on their lawn(then the salespeople did all the selling). I made like .25 or even .50 cents i think commission for each one, in addition to minimum wage.

Overall it was ridiculously laid back, lots of cute girls and everyone was a stoner pretty much. Also nearly everyone was ~18 years old, so highschool and freshman/sophomore university kids, if you're odl then that you'll stand out like an autist.

Although I knew people who also worked as Sales people(kind of sucks cock but you can make more but you need to basically shill this fucking lawncare shit)

>How much did you make?
probably like $13/hr after all said and done

What state?
Canada

>Pros/cons?
Pros:
>Easy
>Above min wage
>Sometimes you even get fucking tips, which is absolutely crazy
>Everyone smokes weed there, even supervisors and managers, so you won't be constantly cucked
>THEY TAKE *ANYONE*, interview process is literally a test if you have downs syndrome

Cons:
>LOTS of walking around, get comfortable shoes and pants or you'll die
>Sometimes need to ask people for water because in the summer it's fucked depending on your state
>Can be very frusturating when you're in a bad area or get a bad streak and no one wants to get an estimate

Oh and a lot of people have bad experiences(read reviews of it), so they'll start bitching to you about how the company keeps calling them, charged their credit card 2x or whatever, fucked up the service, etc. So you might feel bad since you kinda need to shill this shit and ultimately it's not the best company but w/e.

>How much commision if any?
Read above

OH AND,

You need to get like ~13 "leads"(people to agree to estimates) per day, if you don't do it consistently you'll get scheduled less and less and then quickly fired.

It's not particularly hard(I had no issue with it, although many people did) but there is a high turnover because of that.

If you're on Veeky Forums you're likely a decent salesman so really it's not too hard, you're not even selling anything - just shilling for this shit and sucking people's cocks to get them to sign a paper and give their phone number, address and name.

Overall i'd say it's definitely worth it. It's fun, you get paid more than min wage, it's not physical labor, the people there are funny to talk to(they're teenagers/around your presumed age), kind of good experience talking to people.

But yeah bro go for it.

It's good shit

Thanks for the responses dude. Yeah im 22 and was looking for something part time that didnt make me want to kill myself. I live in tennessee so its gonna be fucking hot I know, but yeah as a sales person i might get 50 cents per sale? I guess that is good on top of the 10 dollars an hour or so id already have.
Only thing is i hate the fact id be selling bullshit to people, i literally hate that part

ALSO:::::::;

MAKE SURE YOUR FIRST FEW TIMES YOU GET A GOOD WORKER TO TRAIN YOU.

Try to get the most chill and productive employee there to teach you the "tricks". This is very important, ask your supervisor who the best guy is and say you want to go with him on your first time

>Only thing is i hate the fact id be selling bullshit to people, i literally hate that part

Yeah ik man. It kind of makes me feel bad but fuckem, when you look and you're making way more money than people working in fucking Factories all day long while you're LITERALLY getting paid to walk around and talk to people and sell them bullshit you'll be glad.

ALSO: you're not even selling bullshit, it's not a sales job you're just shilling this shit. They'll basically be getting harassing phonecalls and house visits, kek. Not your problem though, you get paid and they get fukt

>but yeah as a sales person i might get 50 cents per sale?

IT'S NOT A SALES JOB.

There *IS* sales jobs there, but they suck imo for the work you have to put in as opposed to this position.

You\'re not selling anything, I repeat. Your manager is going to hammer that into your head on your training day.

All you're doing is convincing them to get an estimate, so yeah 50 cents for each one doesn't SEEM like much, but bro it's on top of min wage. Not bad at all. It all adds up, it's like an additional $3 an hour for example, which is no joke

hahaha that is true, okay. I guess i will give it a try. I just quit a job at sams club kitchen today and was looking for something extra. Should i do the full time position or the part time one? Id rather do part time desu. I think I will go for it and put my want of being a waiter/server on hold for a bit

>hahaha that is true, okay. I guess i will give it a try. I just quit a job at sams club kitchen today and was looking for something extra

Oh god you're the autist I was giving advice about quitting his Sam's club job in the other thread... right?

Ok dude if you're as autistic as you appeared in the previous thread you might strongly struggle at this one.
Not gonna lie, I saw many autists at this job and they never stayed longer than a week or two

>Should i do the full time position or the part time one?

I'm pretty sure they schedule you based on performance, you can just choose but it's not really malleable i think.

Go for it.

Lawn care is expanding rapidly right now.

Good chance to learn quick sales techniques. Stick with it, don't worry about making any sales, just try to have a few laughs talking to people.

Well im not really super autistic, black people just bring out a weird side in me

Anyway i'm out, post more questions if you want i'll check back in like an hour and answer them

go for it if you think you're not autistic and are a half-decent salesman, it's not even a sales job but you need to be able to talk to people and shill

MUST SEE FUNNY EXAMPLE VID:
youtube.com/watch?v=vBlF-p3YMw4

Door-to-door sales is like going to boot camp. It's the toughest, most respected form of sales. It's also where the men are separated from the Millennial nu-males. If you can succeed in door-to-door sales, you will always be able to brag about being a big swingin' dick. I highly encourage cold-calling to anyone who wants to get a real world experience in sales, even if you only try it for a week.
Pro Tips:
1. Don't get discouraged and give up.
2. Attitude: show up to work eager to make money by closing deals.
3. Search "door to door sales techniques" on jewtube and take notes

I am a good salesmen actually, and thanks a lot for the help, another question:

How do I clock in? Its located in the town over, do I travel there to clockin then out to some random ass town in the middle of nowhere to try and get prospects? Will i get paid for mileage? Probably not im betting

How do i know if im a millennial nu-male?

>How do I clock in? Its located in the town over, do I travel there to clockin then out to some random ass town in the middle of nowhere to try and get prospects?

Dunno about the US but in my case you would go to the "headquarters" in whatever town it is, from there they'll organized the Vans - Supervisors - Workers based on who showed up and go over some "morale boosting" shit, keep in mind this is a job mostly for teenagers with a very high turnover rate.

From there you go and work for like 4 or 5 hours, your supervisor keeps track of your leads.

>Will i get paid for mileage?

In your specific case you do not drive. your supervisor drives.

This is a meme.

The people doing this shit are stoners just saying whatever the fuck, it's chill as hell lmao

If you didn't own a mirror, your vocabulary would give you away, for example, saying any of the following: "problematic", "literally", "unironically", "toxic"

Post the real image where a bunch of the pictures are Sam Hyde, kek

>for example, saying any of the following: "problematic", "literally", "unironically",

Also I say "literally" and "unironically", wear glasses and I am 20-30 years old.

Am I nu-male? Should I hang myself because of an image on the internet?

Promise you this is not a meme in the USA. I did this to put myself through college.
>home security systems
>water filtration systems
>Canvasser for NYPIRG (New York Public Interest Research Group). Every state has their own PIRG. Note: "canvassing" is a fancy euphemism for soliciting donations.
>Book sales - this job was different in that we targeted offices instead of residences. Mon-Wed, we went office-to-office passing out sample books (cookbooks and daily planners) with receptionists, asking them to show around the office and take orders. Thurs-Fri, we'd return and fulfill the orders or pick up unwanted sample books. Made a shit load of money doing this. Especially around holidays

You should try door-to-door sales at least once in your life.

Also known as an SJW 'Social Justice Warrior' in some circles. most likely a liberal progressive...Making money and cold calling is not for this type too many moral hangups

What exactly is wrong with wearing glasses? My eyes get dry with contacts and I don't want to bother with laser eye surgery for a fe years.

Well i hate sjw and im voting trump so I guess im alright

>Making money and cold calling is not for this type too many moral hangups

I have no issue with lying, scamming, and stealing, anything for the money nigga.

We got kind of off-topic with the /pol/ talk but anyway do it bro.

It's a good job for what it is

>eyeglasses are good
>Hipster eyeglasses are not
please no pic related

I don't see the issue.

They only look silly because he has a shitty hairline and longhair for some reason

he's a loser most likely who wouldn't dream of sauing things like this outside of his small social circle of individuals whoshare the same opinions

I mean... They're the most inoffensive glasses possible, the only issue is his long hair and strange hairline.

If he had a more stylish haircut or at least a buzzcut and a better sense of dress he would look totally different.

>I don't see the issue.
aaaaand that's exactly why you shouldn't go into sales.
Before you argue, let me stress to you that sales is filled with sharks and they eat their young. You have to be confident and cocky and self-assured.
I highly recommend two movies for anyone considering working in sales. It's not an environment for the weak or the soft. It can be brutal.
>Glengarry Glen Ross (1992)
>Boiler Room (2000)

>aaaaand that's exactly why you shouldn't go into sales.

But I have worked multiple sales jobs and done quite decently.

>Before you argue, let me stress to you that sales is filled with sharks and they eat their young. You have to be confident and cocky and self-assured.

I am aware. i have literally ripped off hundreds of people and felt perfectly fine counting my money the next day even when they angrily try to message me.

>I highly recommend two movies for anyone considering working in sales

Watched both of those movies. Boiler Room was good but Glen meme Ross was too boring and long, outside of that one "le epic scene" it's just a boring, longwinded movie.

My mom told me I wouldnt like it, she said if i wanna be a server but have no experience i should start at a waffle house or something. Is it true servers make more money than the weed guys?

Why the fuck are you listening to your mom?

Is your mom going to work the job instead of you? You're 22 years old dude, shouldn't you be living on your own or at least making your own decisions?

"generate customer leads for our sales team by inquiring with our future customers...."

"no direct selling is required."

WTF?

You don't even get to make the sale? You have to give your lead to someone else?

You're just a fluffer for gardening services?

lol

>server
that's woman's work, which is why females think it's a suitable job for anyone.
If you want to make money slinging burgers and sandwiches, get a job in the kitchen.
But if you want to make money with your mouth, get a job in sales.

Well I should be but I am a little bit slow, she just thinks I wouldnt like it and she knows me more than I know me I guess. Im still thinking about it though

>just a fluffer for gardening services
easy peasy fugetaboutit

>You don't even get to make the sale? You have to give your lead to someone else?
>You're just a fluffer for gardening services?

Pretty much, it's a lot easier then selling the shit and being entirely dependent on commission for most people though.

By server I didnt say make the food, the money is in giving the food to them and treating them exceptionally well so I can get a good tip. That's how I would make more than 10 dollars an hour

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

-aids skrillex