Tfw your 1000$ grail sneakers hurt your feet

>tfw your 1000$ grail sneakers hurt your feet.

That feeling is just the worst, you spent so much on a pair of shoes, you feel great getting them in the mail, you tried them on they fit great, you wore them and as the day progress the feeling start sinking in as you can feel the leather digging at your toes and your heels feel sore....

Pic directly related.

why the fuck would you buy those absurd shoes
they look so bad

also, put in an insole for your feet and wear well-padded socks

are u so dumb that u dont know u can just take them to a shoe shop and they can stretch them for you since they are leather? just tell them where its rubbing. they have a machine man. come on dont be this stupid... its a fashion board and u spent $1k on shoes and u dont know this??

Damn this is sick

Don't think so m8. Its hurting at front of my toes as there's a small bump due to leather stitching where the tongue and shelltoe connect.

I thought thos when I was 12, and I still do now. Adidas Superstars are a fucking terrible model.

I meam adidas superstar lows would be okay without the clamshell toe, but make a high-top platform shoe out of it and how do you expect it to be?

It can be stretched, I've done it myself they can do both length and width with those leather stretching machines.

this is why our board is garbage

>Tfw your grails feel like fucking clouds.
ty RMW

This is why I started wearing Ann D shoes over Rick. They're so much comfier.

Not grails but i ordered some suicokes and when i put them on they felt terrible on my feet.

>tfw 10% price increase from start of this year
LVMH

They 495 in the store, 538 after tax, but I want to cop from Online, turns out Australia is on vacations.

Looks nice but these look rather crocodile dundee-esque

kek. Aren't you the clown bragging about spending only like 450 on them and I called you an idiot cause I found them for 400 canadian?

Literally clown shoes

you look at that shoe, what do you except? comfort is one one the last things i'd expect

>square toe
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

chiseled toe actually

You cant stretch it lmao bc of rubber sole and toebox.

>ordering your shoes online

Robert Downey Jr pls go

leather shoes stretch other time you rookie

>not being in the 21st Century

i dont its the leather. i think its the rubber toecap.

:(

Not trying the fucking $1000 shoes before buying them.

>there are manlets on this board

I seriously do not understand people in this board those shoes are ugly AF and I think that any pair of sneakers look a lot better while being literally more than 20 times cheaper

People here always talking about clothes that look like shit and are extremely expensive that only make you look even uglier than what you already are
If you want to look good it doesn't matter what you wear because a truly good looking person will look amazing even in cheap Walmart clothes

Also why are those shoes 1000 fucking dollars?

at one point, the worth of a piece is not tied to its price point.

>rubber doesn't stretch

imagine being this much of a pleb

Creepers are made for tall people, if you're short everybody will think you're compensating, then you're tall you become even taller, a giant-like and nobody will think you have a problem with your height.

> why are those shoes 1000 fucking dollars?
Rick "the eternal jew" Owens

you know exactly what he meant, if not, apply that putin gif to yourself
rubber stretches, but it won't stay that way, when stretching is finished, it goes back to its initial, non-stretched state, whereas leather stay stretched

Seen these around for as low as $400 with fw sales. You got jewed boi

Literally retards shoes

Kys pham

>If you want to look good it doesn't matter what you wear because a truly good looking person will look amazing even in cheap Walmart clothes

ugh

first of all, I agree, but you can still make a terrible fit if you're ugly no matter the quality of clothes. Coordination is a big part of why I enjoy browsing this board and WAYWT threads

second of all, this isn't just about getting laid.

They're rick owens mastodons...