Tobacco

What is the most Veeky Forums brand of cigarette out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

jazzbooks.com/mm5/download/FREE-quit-easy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None.

>he fell for the smoking meme
You people are extremely gullible. Even worse if you actually get addicted like an easily manipulated retard.

> go to elementary school they tell me not to smoke
> got to middle school they tell me not to smoke
> go to high school have fucking class about not smoking
> go home and unwind with tv/yt
> fucking cringy anti-smoking commercial comes on

You know what i just like the smell of smoke and holding something with my teeth, and i want to do some fashionably.

I ignore a lifetime of propaganda and I'm the easily manipulated one?

>I j-just want to be c-cool. I am r-right? Accept me!
So chew on a toothpick soaked with liquid smoke you idiot.

>anti smoking
>propaganda
There's studies out there you tool. And yes, you are.

>I enjoy messing up my skin, lungs, teeth, and odor.
kek

> implying i don't like watching smoke as well
> implying i want to be accepted
> implying all propaganda is false
> implying i plan to be a chainsmoker

Stop dude. You lost. Youre a stupid tool if you think smoking is fashionable

> look at me guys I'm telling him not to smoke just like my teachers told me I'm such a smart individual

go back to r3dd1t

You're a tool if you think anyone outside of the suburbs gives a fuck if you smoke

>BEST
ANY Pipe tobacco, especially Virginian
>TOP
American Spirit Black
Camel Turkish Royal
Lucky Strikes
>HIGH
American Spirit Yellow
American Spirit Blue
Camel Blues
Parliaments
>MID
Camel Red
All other American Spirits
>LOW
Marlboro Red
>SHIT
Marlboro Black
ANY menthol ciggy
>WORST
305s

>There's studies out there

Post 'em here. Convince me.

> look at me guys I'm telling him to smoke just like the Internet told me I'm such an individual

go back to rxddit you impressionable newfag.

Christ.

bro convince me otherwise. shit is actually bad for you. lung cancer is generally a super rare type of cancer that somehow skyrocketed in the past 50 years in smokers. along with COPD and other smoking-related conditions.

not saying you won't get cancer, but depends on how much u smoke and also genetic predisposition.

Thanks for actual advice

marlboro red. that's it

You're an idiot, truly. You literally have to be the biggest dunce there is to not know the effects of smoking. Google the thing yourself, you don't need others to prove you wrong on a subject so widely known.

Currently rolling with Luckies menthol tobacco. The menthol taste of regular cigarettes is way too harsh for me, this tobacco has a very pleasant subtle menthol taste.

Occassionally also rolling Gauloises or Van Nelle if I feel like smoking something stronger.

If I buy a package of cigarettes I usually just buy Marlboro or Black Devil (chocolate or vanilla) if I feel like something less harsh.

However, all cigarettes or tobacco with a "flavour" added to them will be prohibited to be sold in a matter of years, so eventually the Luckies menthol and Black Devil cigarettes will be unavailable where I live. Guess I will just stick to Luckies blue tobacco instead. Maybe occasionally buy myself a package of Tigra or Kent, these are alright. Basically out of all the brands I tried I only really disliked L&M and Pall Mall.

No, post the studies. I've already scoured the internet for studies that prove all of this stuff, and I was surprised at how little information I was actually able to find.

>Studies done on chain smoker that i already made clear that i knew about

It's widely known that second-hand smoke is bad for you, but the actual science has shown that it's not. You're a useful idiot if you believe something just because it's what you keep being told.

i am a smoker myself and i know damn well what the effects can be. or are. my lung capacity gets measured often and it always becomes way worse. which is to be expected. i am much more easily out of breath, exercising became horrible. i do not feel healthy, and part of this was definitely caused by the smoking. i can just feel my body deteriorating. i expect to notice it even more and expect my skin to soon become terrible, teeth to decay, voice to become too low, fingers to get this permanent brownish colour.

but even then, i do not have the intention nor the strength to quit. it is a good habit at the time to pass the time and calms me down a tad bit. i am mentally fucked and depressed, probably will die soon anyway and if i end up getting old anyway but with some terrible form of lung cancer i'll just kill myself then instead.

I've been smoking for a decade and my lung capacity is always the same and normal when I get my yearly checkups. I exercise regularly and have noticed no change in my ability to do anything and feel just the same as I ever did. How much do you smoke? I smoke less then 10 cigs a day; usually around 5.

my grandpa smoked a pack a day for 85 years.

cancer is caused by plastics NOT tobacco.

Literally every one of my elderly relatives who smoke/d have lived into their 80s without any major health problems. More non-smokers in my family have had major health problems and died before 75 than smokers.

I'm not saying that smoking is what kept them alive and well, but it really makes you think.

Fuck you don't post that shit

How many smokers out of a sample size of 1000 develop mouth cancer? How many of the smokers who do develop mouth cancer are light to moderate smokers?

Fuck outta here marlboro menthol 100s are pretty nice

dunhill
camels

This guy is right and everyone else is WRONG

I know a guy who lost his bladder and his prostate to cancer, from smoking. His new bladder is a piece of his intestine. "Fart noises" come out of him when he goes to the toilet and he is mostly incontinent, particularly if he drinks.
He may never have another erection in his life.
When they attempted to remove the cancer from his bladder they punctured it and probably released the cancer into the rest of his body.

Thank God less than 10% of smokers end up with lung cancer, and even less than that end up with other cancers.

When I use to smoke I use to like marb gold and American spirit.

I don't smoke but from what I've tried hand-rolled cigarettes taste much better than normal ones and I guess they're probably more healthy too/

Marlboro, unless you live in the UK where they have RUINED CIGARETTES AJFJAIFJIDJF

>Implying that I smoke them for the taste

quit smoking

read this book to do it easily:
jazzbooks.com/mm5/download/FREE-quit-easy.pdf

save yourself thousands of dollars, also yourhealth

Because brunes takes too much effort to find.

>silk cut
bahahaha faggot

>HEY DON'T SMOKE! IT'S BAD FOR YOU! I DON'T! I CHOOSE LIVING TILL I'M 95 WITH LAST 20 YEARS OF SHITTING UNDER MYSELF, NOT KNOWING WHO I AM EHRE I AM AND WHO THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON

I don't even feel sorry for you, health bois :^)

They may be marginally more healthier, but it's like saying that jumping out from a window on 10th floor is healthier from one on 9th. If you can't roll properly (and on the beginning you surely can't), you may roll them so the filter doesn't quite stay in place or they burn slow as shit, so you inhale deeper, so you inhale more shit. They do taste better and it's fun to roll once you take grip of it.
I'm glad I quit, but if cigs were less harmful (as harmful as coffee for example) I'd still smoke them.

weak addicted cunts

marlboros are shit on their own, adding menthol makes them even worse

if you smoke menthols you dont like tobacco, so what the fuck is the point of smoking. eat a mint.

drinking nicotine is the most Veeky Forums form of nicotine consumption

I did it before it was popular

Is it so hard to fathom that people might actually enjoy smoking??

Tobacco only has a 33% addiction rate. You're the weak one if you think you can't smoke without getting addicted

Rekt

and it will never be popular

which only further cements it as too Veeky Forums for the masses

^^^^

Dubs confirm

>among certain populations
>lesbians, gays and bisexuals

Man, for some reason I got a laugh out of this thing.It feels like they just threw that shit in there just to give a much bigger impact on said community.

Got a source for that number?
Interested in reading that for myself.

>people still think others smoke to be edgy and different

how does it feel to be so out of touch?

I clicked this thread to learn about Veeky Forums cigarette, and most of you ugly monkeys talk about how harmful cigarettes can be.

Did you learn how bad cigarettes are on a cereal box? We know it's bad, and we smoke anyways. fuck off.

IMO it's impossible to determine "the" Veeky Forums cigarette as everyone gets a different taste/experience among all the brands that are available on the market.

If you want something that stands out and looks "pleasing" to the eye, get the sobranie cocktails. The box is pretty fancy and comes with 5 different cigarette colours (pink, turquoise, bright yellow, light purple and light red.) I have to yet smoke these myself, but they are more of a "look how cool I look with these assorted color cigarettes"

My go-to cigarettes are lucky strike reds. I've smoked probably 14 different cigarettes and nothing tops the wonderful taste that luckies have.

>tfw nobody posting the glorious pepe

Larks. But let's be real; smoking is horrible.

Camel Unfiltered.

Juul is probably the only decent looking vape if you ever want to quit

those are cigarette ads pretending to be anti-cigarette ads

>these dinosaurs still using the old packaging

not hard to imagine at all people like smoking, it's an addictive substance and our bodies associate that with pleasure

i really liked smoking, i liked it so much i spent $12,000 pursuing that hobby over the course of several years (5), and developed a pretty effay chest wheeze

i read the book i linked to and lost my desire to smoke cigarettes, now i have extra money and smooth deep breaths.

WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING FASHION STATEMENT NOW?!

this is why you should drink nicotine

far and away the cheapest form of nicotine consumption; costs a fraction of a penny for the equivalent of a pack of cigarettes.

won't fuck up your lungs, won't fuck up your voice, won't give you cancer

the zionists want to keep you on nicotine patches and lozenges so they can keep making money

>inb4 london

>not rolling your own
what are you a bitch?

Smoking is bad.
Even e-cig juice has poison in it.

I am puffing on one right now it is packed full of nicotine and is very nice.

What's Fa's thoughts on vaping?

Ya but smoking is only one part. Whats your fag cig case look like?

Vaping is for fags unless you do it indoors, because unlike smoking, there's not really an etiquette for vaping.

Vaping is acceptable if you're quitting

What's your thoughts on snus pouches? I find spitting pretty repulsive but I have found some nicotine salt pouches you just put in your lip with no spitting. It's pretty nice but still gross.

Why is Marlboro Red low tier? I thought that was everyone's go to. I don't smoke so pls no bully.

Marlboro reds are a surefire way to give you lung cancer if you don't get sick every time you smoke one.

This. I quit smoking a month ago though. I really wish it wasn't bad for you :/

skinny smokes for skinny folks

I smoke 20 Malboro reds a day, more if I'm in a country where they're cheap

wish me luck I guess

degenerate

>smoking a pack a day
Anything more than 2 or 3 a day is degenerate.

I watched my grandpa die from emphazema. He stopped a long time before he died but since he smoked from when he was 14, the damage was done. Watching him panic on his death bed trying to breathe was not that dope to be honest family. Granted my grandma is still alive smoking and drinking vodka at like 80 sooo

o no, what will i do when le day of le rope comes

fuck off

you'll cry and regret your poor choice to smoke cigarETTES, which are cigars for women btw

maybe when I reach 60 I'll start smoking cigars in public

So...

this is the power...

... of the tobacco industry

woah

I'm sure you will have aged out of being a woman by then

Unless you smoke more than half a pack a day, your breathing/cardio will not be affected at all.

Cancer sure, but you're gonna get cancer anyways.

I quit smoking and I miss it so much.

Marlboro. Fags smoke anything else.

>tfw red marlboro backpack got stolen

Piss off you cursive tripfag