Dream Veeky Forums girls

Men of Veeky Forums, post your ideal Veeky Forums women.

>implying my ideal Veeky Forums crush is a woman

who is this qt patootie?

easy

always and forever

Well I don't want to sound creepy but my last tinder date was definitely very oshare. She dressed well, with a nice teal overcoat, a fuzzy blue cardigan and a plaid scarf. She spoke English with a mix of a Japanese, French and Vietnamese accent. She visits tons of countries on business and casually mentioned that the bloody emperor might be visiting her family.

I don't want to fall for her after one date, who knows if she's interested in me or if she's got some horrible secrets, but still.

S A W B P I O B O

user, this wont change peoples taste no matter how many times you post it.

maybe

but with a little luck it might at least make them realize their tastes are silly and that they should keep them to themselves

Mine the same, now we're somewhat dating; chase her my man what's the worst that could happen?

well it would of course have the exact opposite effect

are you the same user who posts about uniqlo being fast fashion? i feel like i've seen you nonstop recently

my heart gets broken :(

I'm going to try not to get really into her until we have sex and she refers to me as her boyfriend

>implying uniqlo isn't fast fashion

>ThinkPad

/g/ would love her

who wouldn't love her

She's a college dropout degenerate.
IG: @xcyo
facebook/cyra.locsin

Not memeing and off topic, but are thinkpads good? Like would you guys recommend them? Would thinkpads be able to support light photography, music making (Sibelius, Finale, Virtual Drumline), and CAD software? I don't know much about laptops but I dabble in PCs.

had to get yourself a gook

>implying 3D

*GNU/women
Yes, they are amazing. Just make sure to buy the business ones.

amongdae

your life must be really sad posting and repeating same thing over and again

>anyone other than Winona
>an incorrect opinion

Choose 2

My dream women is still 7 years old. I'll be fucking her right when she turns 18 years old. I'll be 32 years old by then, and I can groom her to be the most Veeky Forums woman alive.

The only answer

mummy

>men of Veeky Forums
whatever, i'm posting too

it's funny
the meme is on point and all

Maybe this

Haha, my bad. Shouldnt have limited it to men of Veeky Forums.

There is only one Veeky Forums woman. Winona Ryder.