What are the most Veeky Forums house shoes?

What are the most Veeky Forums house shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.nordstrom.com/s/birkenstock-essentials-arizona-eva-waterproof-slide-sandal-men/3849422
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gucci flip flops

adilette

/thread

why would you wear shoes indoors?

i wanna suck on those toes

When i was young i stayed at an inn in Koln. The owner had some house shoes he made out of a horse, ,looked really comfy

your skin

+1

why would you need house shoes?

fucking retarded americans

The house shoes keep your feet from the floor. The house shoes are not to be used outdoors to keep the soles clean.

The Japanese do it as well. They take off their outdoor shoes and put it near the front of the door and either wear socks or use house shoes. The same thing goes for schools.

To keep our feet warm and floors clean. I don't want to use my actual shoes inside or my feet cold and cracked (my feet at least). Just something I can slip on when I take the trash out or something.

Anyone use Suicokes? How are the sizing?

What are some cheap Birkenstock alternatives for comfycore on a budget?

So that you don't have to dress up all sharp like in your sweatpants and running shoes, that's way too formal for the place where you jack off on the couch next to a half-full bowl of cereal

Why would you care whether it's Veeky Forums or not if you're not going out with them, plus since you browse Veeky Forums I doubt your even a percentage sociable so no one is going to see them anyway .

Also Geobaskets

you can eBay them for cheaper from germany

C O M F O R T

Americans win again

get these mah nig.

shop.nordstrom.com/s/birkenstock-essentials-arizona-eva-waterproof-slide-sandal-men/3849422

i have a pair and they're super comfy. mine are pretty beat up, but I've been thinking about getting another pair as just house shoes. otherwise i might check out if uniqlo or muji have any indoor shoes

>Why would you care whether it's Veeky Forums or not if you're not going out with them
you don't understand just how autistic we are about this shit. people here care about what their pens look like

nah don't get those plastic ones

they're eva, not plastic. and they're great, kill yourself

close enough, they're gonna look shit as they get beat up. in fact they already look shit.

house shoes are for the garage or taking out the garbage.

Because my flatmates are not clean people (and I'm not American).