How do i look first suit ive ever bought

how do i look first suit ive ever bought
also how does my hair look

cute CUTE

What did you bought that suit for?
If you're looking for a casual look you're ok

How's it? I'm not sure about the shirt, but it felt kind of weird on a plain white for some reason

Cut the noise and use a plain white shirt. Imo vests are really outdated. Also use a thinner tie, the flaps are not that wide.

button the jacket when you are standing, unbutton when sitting. Never button the top one or lowest (if you have a 3 button jacket)

Tbh senpai you look like Brian peppers

The tradition is to not button the lowest. You only button the lowest when you're at the funeral.

shave the shit on your face

get a spread collar or OCBD

Shave, cut your hair, unbutton the last button

The hair is just ok but yor suit is great.

clean up your hair
replace shirt to solid white
replace tie to solid color

don't change a thing

shave
get a haircut (business dress with unkempt hair wtf?)
cream jacket needs a dark shirt, dark jacket needs a white shirt
tie should be a bright colour solid, you look bland
refold your handerkief properly, ideally it should match your tie

the suit looks a little boxy on you because you have slim shoulders, you would look a lot sexier with an open neck no tie no vest, then your haircut would make sense.

overall you look a lot better than the average dude and girls and gays will pay notice. But we want to improve right? This is all about being truly fashionable not beating the average drooling retard in a hoodie.

If you insist on the vest a gold chain pocketwatch is a fantastic addition. You should always unbotton the last button on a vest or jacket.

Google some neck strengthening exercises, what sets a man apart from a boy when wearing a closed collar and suit is the thickness of the neck.

What makes girls superwet is when they see the neck slightly bulge out of the collar, when you're fully cover up like this, the slightest hint of tight skin and muscles adds a lot of eroticism and desire than if you were some half naked dude flexing in a tank top. Less is more, and you want to have a proportional neck when wearing suits.

>the flaps

Lookin' good Rafaello!

why are you crying?

Fuck gold. Gold is tacky as fuck

>How's it? I'm not sure about the shirt
Was about to post to tell you to go solid color shirt, you could do a light blue if you don't like white, but the striped shirt with striped tie is too much noise.

The odd waistcoat's good, nice color combo with the suit.

>What makes girls superwet is when they see the neck slightly bulge out of the collar, when you're fully cover up like this, the slightest hint of tight skin and muscles adds a lot of eroticism and desire than if you were some half naked dude flexing in a tank top. Less is more, and you want to have a proportional neck when wearing suits.

holy wow

You're pulling off the 70s scumbag look pretty good, OP

I'd buy a snubnosed .38 and maybe some blow from you desu

>the neck slightly bulge out of the collar
Most retarded advice I've ever seen on this board which is saying something