Who here gonna cop?

Who here gonna cop?

Looks nothing like the 3310.

rihanna and kanye, screenshot this post

I hope the introduction of this phone will start a revolution among cell phone manufacturers that brings about a new generation of dumbphones or at least not touchscreen phones. I'm getting a Mate 9 next though as it's on a business plan and they only have a limited selection of phones to choose from.

I wanted the original, not a fucking Fisher Price toy.

seriously if they came out with updated versions of old classics i would cop.

>tfw no updated 7610

This, what the fuck?

just bought this; two week battery life

where/how did you cop this?

it was on Amazon
I found it on the MWC site (bought a NATO strap from them and they sell other milspec stuff)

dafuq is this shit, i mean the design of the 3310 wasn't really great to begin with, but they managed to botch it up even more

if retro phones, they should bring back the Motorola StarTAC (i sold one not too long ago), the Ericsson T28 or the Nokia 3210

i'm not sure about the hype, Nokia always manufactured feature phones, my Nokia 130 is just 2 years old

w995i looks nicer and you can put music on it and listen with a 3.5mm jack.

pic related

Already use this, why would I downgrade?

>Ericsson T28
fucking this right here, the bossest phone of all time
and absolutely impossible to cop now

i want it

not me. it's a piece of crap but I guess a reasonable purchase if you want a cheap phone.

I'm happy with my far more effay chinese smartphone that was also cheap.

nokia btfo.

>"you used to call me on my cellphone" meme
>yuppie phone

I had to google that reference lol

this was my first phone, i miss it now

i wish i had that many editions of popeye

These are better in almost every way

ran for 10 more years with grandma after i sunk it, ran it through laundry 4 times. Im sure if i found it back homr it would still work

different era, playboi

I just ordered one

Nice. The packaging is pretty Chinese-y

Honestly while I really like the concept of this phone and have been considering getting a dumb phone for a while, the specs just aren't up to par with anything else and the needs of every day phone use for someone my age just wouldn't be met.

so you have both, man
keep the smartphone available, but use the dumb phone for daily shit. you won't be glued to it so often but if the situation arises that you need gps or whatever, it's there

It has the absolute GOAT buttons, writing texts is bliss with this. The flashlight is also handy to have.

W2c the flip phone neo uses in the first matrix movie?

Wow, never in my LIFE have I ever seen the shit people are doing in this thread. But this has made me want to go buy one. Tomorrow.

Its honestly genius I didnt know this was a thing. Retro phones wow. Im in.

Thank you for you wisdom user.

So I have some questions on this topic.

Can you service these phones from 90s/early 2000s?

So whats the >daily shit that you use these for?

Also you said you still carry your regular phone on you, what do you pull that out for if the retro phone is for the regular stuff? You said GPS but what else?

you do you

Thanks thats helpful

the phone I own is new; it's just modeled after the old Motorola DynaTAC

someone opened it up in a YouTube video; apparently they're it's just a flip phone put into a new case with the bigger battery. I'm sure it's pretty much bombproof

get on my lvl

I want to get a dumb phone so bad but that would mean carrying around my iPhone as well which defeats the purpose or I'd need to buy an iPod to be able to listen to music on the go.

Nah these phones from China have micro sd slots and crude mp3/mp4 players

thats tryhard af

you should write raf on your phone.
Then you have a Raf Siemens phone, Veeky Forums as fuck.

This.
It doesn't have the retro look, and doesn't look nearly as sturdy with that screen and plastic.
I'd say this whole "new 3310" is just a marketing scheme for them to get some fast bucks.
Note that it's not nokia making these phones, it's another company with right to the nokia brand name. (If I remember correctly.)

>Note that it's not nokia making these phones, it's another company with right to the nokia brand name.
Should be Foxconn, but it's only because Nokia is outsourcing the production. Everything else is still Nokia's design.

Still, the neo-3310 is a pure scam. Their new android phones are nice though.

if i could whatsapp and memorycard i would change to dumbphone. im waiting.

8310 you bitches

the real OG

Remember the LG Lotus? I would buy an updated smart Lotus. I just had the rumor and the Lotus was soooooo fucking cool.

Agreed.

I'm anxiously awaiting Nokia's return but would grab an alternative with keyboard like this if there was anything on market.

2bh the new thing looks more like a 3210 with the bright colours

the t28 would be great but you kinda really need a bigger screen which is harder to fit in its design theme

i like this new 3310 thingy, it shouldn't be that traditional, what's bothering is that it's just 2g

why is it impossible to cop? i just checked, on eBay refurbished ones cost 35 brexits, shipped for free from Hongkong, they don't work in the US though

Mine is older :^)

> no service
I 'member not having service
'Member?

>tfw learning to program for symbian 7 and series 60 7610-era nokia phones because of crippling nostalgia
what the fuck is wrong with me

I do want to go back to dumphones, I'm severely overpaying for service I don't use

it never has service, it's analog

Mine is gsm