When you realize fashion and style are worthless without attractive genetics

>when you realize fashion and style are worthless without attractive genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness_stereotype
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when you realize this is the 10 millionth variation on this thread topic posted to effay

Quit being a fat fuck and you're 95% of the way there

I'm not fat.

you couldn't be more wrong dude. Give it up with the woe is me attitude. I have seen countless "unattractive" people who are attractive based on style and attitude and interest alone.

Of course there are exceptions for genuinely unattractive people but very few people are actually unattractive, usually those with deformities and other conditions.

You can get attractive genetics by exercising, you fat fuck

personality > fitness > wealth/fashion

if personality is 3 points with fitness being 2 and wealth/ fashion being one then that equals your total attraction score. genetics is a base modifier. ugly people can still be successful and date-able, they just don't have as big of a bonus

is someone being paid to make these threads? honestly wondering

it's because the type of people that feel compelled to make these threads are the kind of people that would rather blame some uncontrollable factor for why they're ugly, to move the blame from themselves. These people could easily be attractive but they won't put in the work required.

>genetics
you aren't fat because of genetics, it's because of eating habits that your parents passed on to you. Just at least try to keep your daily intake of calories below 2000 and it'll be habit after a few months

I dress to impress people. I don't care about sex, i just want them to see me as superior to them. When everyone is dressing kanyecore and listening to trap music, i dress something else, i listen to something else, and my vocabulary is like no one else's. Also, due to my lack of socializing, i develop different mannerism and gestures and i like that. Fashion should be fair, it should be about something that we can work on/fix

I'm not fat.

>personality
AKA looks.

Fuck you. No outfit would look good on me.

>try to look good
>can't wear boots or lots of layers

the 5'5" life is me

Wtf is wrong with his eyes and why do they look so glossy

Like he's not human

Someone Photoshop him with better hair and no acne

if 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest score then that means there is a direct correlation between how good your personality is and how good-looking people perceive you as. No doubt people are going to sexualize someone they have good chemistry with

stop picking on this kid, everyone looks silly when they're > 20y/o and wearing a COD Tshirt

if this pic actually IS you then you need to SHAVE, WASH YOUR FACE, and get a new haircut. maybe you'd look better with longer, and better maintained hair. also lose the shirt.

You got the causation backwards.
Good looks -> Good personality.
It's OkCupid which was more accurae their photos or their short profile for judging "chemistry"?
Dumb normie.

NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR NOTHING WILL FIX MY HIDEOUS VISAGE

You really need to stop trying to validate yourself. It sounds like you're looking for a reason as to why you don't think you're attractive and then begging for attention. What you're doing is removing all blame from yourself by making up some bogus "genetic" boogeyman.

What people do on OKcupid is DATE. During a date people make actual conversation, somewhere outside of their bedroom. If you'd leave your room you'd realize people could care less what you look like and pay attention to how you act!

>on Veeky Forums
>uses OKcupid
>calling people "normies"
Get a hobbie that requires going outside and interacting with people and develop some social skills, jesus christ

You're right just wear what fits and you can do anything though.
I'm 5'3 dating a girl 5'8
I dress what fits. I want to wear slp but then I'd just be a manlet twig. Also I wear boy jeans. Age 14 boy jeans. Life is hard but at least I have a hot gf to reach things for me.

Wish i had a girl to take my pics and critique me in a dressing room.

your mother?

You're simply wrong.
It's a fact that attractive people are seen as having better personality, being more honest, etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness_stereotype
>people could care less what you look like
Haha this is demonstrably false by any number of sources.
Looks are very important and attractive people are treated better, seen as better, make more money, etc.

She was cucking him while using his money to shop.
Ugly ATM for her.

not at all
as long as you're skinny and have cool hair you can still be very fashionable

Lol really? Its been such a long time since I've been here, was eggman really being cucked?

Fashion works BETTER on unattractive people, that's when you can get really creative in order to make things work with your out of the ordinary properties. But you have to do it right, commonly unattractive people also are not knowledgeable about fashion and can't "pull themselves off".

Ugly men have been using fashion to attract women since the dawn of time. It's almost the only reason it exists. Your face can't pull people in but maybe your jacket and hat combo can.

When you realize a lot of people on Veeky Forums aren't here to try to find a gf, but actually like fashion

>implying

>when you realize that you're too conventionally attractive to be a singer because nobody takes your emotions seriously

when will they learn?

>when you realize that niggas be gay

Newfag

Then its all about finding what works with yo ugly ass

wow, you're right. You're so ugly and the world is against you and there's nothing you can do to change it. That must suck! I'd KILL myself if I were in your position. Keep on keeping on then

>Tfw fucking gorgeous
>Tfw you used to be ugly and can no longer relate to uglyness
>Tfw when you can't say anything to make it better because being beautiful is so fucking amazing that all of their fears are correct and we'll founded

You make a good point, and you even have pictures of evidence to back it up. Let's say that the Halo effect is real and you're at a disadvantage.

My advice to you is to take that folder full of evidence that you have and delete it. Replace it with a folder where you collect evidence of ugly people being successful and bagging the hot girl. Danny DeVito isn't cute, but he made it work for him and now he's famous. You can make your appearance work. You can't just sit inside of you're own head thinking about this and sulking. A complainer of any level of attractiveness is always seen as annoying and attention grabby

hay

Haha, being fat has almost NO EFFECT on being fashionable:

Now, if you have close set eyes like me, you are FUCKING DONE, and you will never look Veeky Forums, let alone attractive. Eye area is everything.

>tfw attractive genetics but no fashion nor style

>used to be ugly
what did you do to become gorgeous?

I'm pretty sure ugly people pull themselves off exclusively