As a man how do you pull off scarves without looking like a giant homo...

As a man how do you pull off scarves without looking like a giant homo? Or maybe the goal of scarves is to look like a giant homo and let everyone know?

you really wanna pull off scarves don't ya bud?

Yes, redpill me on scarves, effay

just put it on without looking extremely perfect, kinda "just got out of the bed" look. Btw no slurverry scarf!

>no slurverry scarf!

wtf is a slurverry scarf

what does slurverry means?

Put the scarf on, look in the mirror, and ask yourself if you look like a homosex.

My dad told me it's only really appropriate with other heavy winter wear jackets. The scarf has to warrant use to be worn. That being said, if you're a sexy tennis player you should wear one

This
if you're a normie, use it functionally instead of as some kind of fashion accessory
a scarf will look like shit with a plain old outfit

you can pull off a scarf as an accessory if you dress kind of avant-garde

2 and 3 are the same though

Just don't be one of those fags who -

wears a scarf indoors

Wears a scarf without a jacket

+Wears a scarf with a t shirt

slav + burberry

There's zero point in wearing a scarf like in 4.

Nah 2 is using it as a really homo looking hipster accessory and 3 is using it to cover his neck during cold temp

I'm glad you agree. You see anons, in this picture the scarf isn't a statement piece- his whole look is put together in a way that doesn't make him look like a homosex that just found out about fashion

You gotta wear it like a ninja bruv

>don't be one of those fags who wears a scarf indoors

or a toque/tuque/beanie in the summer

I still don't know what that means.

Just a wear a normal scarf with your coat/jacket when it's cold outside. No homo at all.

Lenny Kravitz is wearing a blanket.

3 has it tucked in, which is more subtle than 2 which is HEY LOOK IM WEARING SCARF

It means no Burberry no Gosha scarves

Keffiyehs are top-tier

yeah if you're

1. An Arab
2. Military
3. A sickly emo kid

Scarves are comfy as fuck, idk how they'd look homosex. Wear your clothes don't let them wear you and you'll always rock it.
Normie tier advice for normies born 45 years ago. Bad advice fampai
I wear a massive loud annoying scarf indoors with my jacket. Idgaf it's a statement piece and I've gotten many a compliment on it from total randoms