How i ask for this haircut?Or what type of haircut is this?

How i ask for this haircut?Or what type of haircut is this?
Also general Veeky Forums art thread

THAT HAIRCUT IS CALLED "CREWCUT"; YOU CAN ALSO SHOW THE BARBER, OR STYLIST, THAT DRAWING.

YOUR QUERY IS MORONIC, AND UNDESERVING OF A THREAD.

Sorry but i ain't showing my barber a drawing that would get me laughed at for an eternity.
Thanks for the feedback though.

Not a crew cut you sped, and understand not bringing in a drawn picture that is autistic

Wrong again faggot
Looks like the sorta-gay-but-cool haircut. Associated with beta nu males.
>>I like it tho

I don't know man the one on your picture is more like an undercut than anything the one in the OP pic is more curly and ''free''

Go up to the hairdresser and just ask "give me one like this anime picture please!" then hold up your phone with the picture on it

Ask for a #1 on top, and a #2 on the sides

/thread

Just tell the barber you want to look like a Nazi Officer. Everyone is doing it. It will be much better than your drawing.

Guess i'll have to try
Shit's played out.

I have this haircut.

It's a bitch to maintain and keep styled throughout the day. 4/10 wouldn't recommend.

you sound like the kind of guy thats so anxious you have a distorted view on the world
your barber isnt going to laugh at you for providing instructions to him, its not like your showing him a picture of yami yugi

how do you get the volume to part your hair like in 's pic?
my hair is super flat and straight

this kek

no one is going to give a fuck

bump

Perm or flat iron.

Do you shampoo ever? How do you let it dry? What product do you use?

I have it too but mine is perfectly easy to maintain. What do you do?

his pic is what crew cut is known for

My hair grows p quick and the sides will get scruffy looking which is not a good look. The wind also easily screws the entire comb over/part and you gotta fix it constantly

what do you do

use a hair dryer to dry your hair and you'll get volume dawg. also use some matte clay to keep it in place

sides are annoying, I use a tiny tiny amount of leave in conditioner to help with scruffyness (my hair is naturally wavey and I use salt spray for get a fuck load of just messy curls) but I keep a tin of clay with me for really windy days. Just a tiny amount if I need and be really stingy with it. I find the part is easy to maintain with salt spray, just style it in the part you want, apply spray and let it dry with the occasional skrunching of it and it will hold it enough all day to have an okay part without looking forced
blow dry, use a lighter product, salt spray if need be, adjust it less. Constantly fixing your hair will result in it getting greasy fucking fast. If you can't handle it being slightly imperfect or out of place don't try for this stuff yet

Thank you for the advice
How often should I shampoo? I do it once in the morning
Also I dont condition because my hair gets too oily, any alternatives?

>I do it once in the morning
Oh god dude don't do that

Oily hair is much better than very dry hair
Honestly I recommend bearing with it over the initial hump and going nopoo

Savour hair gets oily because of the shampoo. The shampoo will stripe natural oils from the scalp (this causes dandruff) and the scalp needs to over compensate with more oil. Slowly taper off shampoo and use small then building amounts of conditioner, your hair will thank you. I haven't used shampoo since last September and my hair is honestly perfectly fine

"Give me the full Stirner, my man"

print photo and cut off the mouth area of the drawing?

I've asked a lot of barbers / stylists what they want, and there's been a general consensus that they have no issue with you using laymen's terms about what you want your hair to look like
"I want my hair shorter on the sides and longer on top" "I usually part my hair here" "see this picture on my phone? that's what I'm looking for"

whatever

is that a young chris morris?

here u go, less retarded

This is a dumb question, but how would you ask for this kind of undercut?

How did you do that?

shave half of the side of my head

Show the picture but you have to pretend to laugh while doing it.

? literally paint

You printed it, painted it white, and scanned it?
Sorry, I'm not sure.

microsoft paint, retard. lol

you're such a tryhard faggot. every time i see you in a thread i think about choking myself until the light leaves my eyes. everyone knows you're underage.
>in b4 SOMETHING TYPED LIKE THIS GIVING AWAY HOW MUCH I LOOK TO MY THESAURUS TRYING TO SOUND DEEP

u r retarded

>Being this autistic

Its not the 90s you fucking idiot

Just got this same cut last week. Have thick asian hair but wavy bangs. Plenty of Koreans have the cut too so you can just google those models.

This is too loose to be a crewcut. Crewcuts are about being clean and tight, less length.

Cole Sprouse has this hair too

i like him, at first he was annoying, but he's so dedicated i have to admire him

>TAKES TRIP OFF
>PATS SELF ON BACK
GUYS IM GAY AND I CANT TAKE CAPS OFF DUE TO AUTISM

microsoft paint is a software that you can use. if you are confused here is guide.

use dropper tool to select color
click paintbrush
paint over mouth and eye wrinkles

What is this haircut called? Would it look okay for blondes?

Quality bait

>>wanting the hair of an actual faggot

Fuck, now I need to know the actual name for this cut. Crewcut is far from it.

>not getting the bait

gentlemens cut i think

Minimal autism.

How did you do that

wtf

Yes, it'd look okay for blondes.

He printed it out, put it on a backlit table and traced it then scanned it and uploaded it.

Dirty blondes, not yellow blondes..?

ok thx I'm not good with these things

No worries. If you need you can download it onto an sd card and bring it to a photoshop (usually in a pharmacy or walmart etc) and they can print it off there. If you do that just trace the parts you dont want in sharpie. Go back the next day and claim they did the sharpieing and then ask to have it erased. When they erase it it will erase the ink under because sharpie is hard to erase and it will erase what is under when erased.
Then take it back home and take another photo of it but before you go to print it off at a photo shop make sure to upload it here

All of this art is by Kikkujo, if anyone is wondering. I bet he had a laff when he saw this

what do you call this kind of hairstyle?

The Lena Dunham

kekkkkkk

the OP isn't even an undercut you retard

improved

even better

did you paint this?

just find the kpop equivalent

Ok then stop being a fucking anime weeaboo

Might as well white out the eyes and glasses

Dude.....

Microsoft Paint, also called Paint, is a simple computer graphics app that has been included with all versions of Microsoft Windows. The app mainly opens and saves files as Windows bitmap (24-bit, 256 color, 16 color, and monochrome, all with the .bmp extension), JPEG, GIF (without animation or transparency, although the Windows 98 version, a Windows 95 upgrade, and the Windows NT4 version did support the latter), PNG (without alpha channel), and single-page TIFF. The app can be in color mode or two-color black-and-white, but there is no grayscale mode. For its simplicity, it rapidly became one of the most used applications in the early versions of Windows—introducing many to painting on a computer for the first time—and is still widely used for very simple image manipulation tasks.

Paint? God no. I could never get a good control of the brush. My friend painted it. But I knew they wouldn't paint just a random image off Veeky Forums, that's below them. So I ordered marble from the islands of greece and painfully, slowly carved into it the hair. But I knew that I couldn't carve a masterpiece from an image. No. I needed this beauty in the flesh. I spent years walking the streets of China, Japan, you name it and I was there once. I stumbled upon a boy with such hair and begged him to carve this into stone. Immortalize his perfection. He allowed me, casting aside many other sculptors. Every hair I lovingly sanded, carved and placed. I did not carve this stone into his beauty. It wanted to be so. I mearly released it's excess.
Finally I was done. The child left, saying he needed to be home. I brought this to my friend and he cried upon seeing it. Then set out to the woods with it to paint it in peace. He returned with the painting and I scanned that and posted it on this thread.
Wow. Joke got old buddy. Way to keep kicking a dead horse.

Comb over side part medium length.

drink bleach but drop trip before that

as for a fuchboi

>filename
That would have been pretty cool.

2017 stop jacking off over kikkujo drawings

I know him and literally all he did was grow out a top knot. It's how you style it it user

YOU ARE CONFLATING CUT, WITH STYLING; THE CUT IS A CREWCUT, REGARDLESS OF THE LENGTH.

Never change user, never change