Why don't you dress like this? Many people on this board can pull it off

Why don't you dress like this? Many people on this board can pull it off

It's boring and normie as fuck. Fuck off.

w2c in back

>

Because I don't want to.

It's pretty boring and you're admiring the fit/guys more than the color combo or the actual clothes themselves.

im a lanklet so my back hurts if i straighten it out so i slouch a bit, ruining this look

normie in 2017 is docs and hitler youth cuts. op pic related is the new anti normie

>normie in 2017 is docs and hitler youth cuts. op pic related is the new anti normie
but at the same time it's doucehy and pretentious as fuck

not if youre in the south

i spent 19 years in mississippi and literally every single white person dresses like this, its kind of effay but also creates an environment of severe judgmental nature

Too tryhard.

Tucked shirts are uncomfortable, white is literally the worst color you can pick for pants and the bracelets are embarrassing. I'd rather go out not looking like my mom dressed me.

#1 of (minus the bracelet) is a much better fit

Because I'm an ugly piece of shit and also can't afford clothes like that

Ralph Lauren is bore core.

This is how you dress for success.

Keep dressing like fags and living miserable lives. I'll be busy making $$$ and fucking young wet bitches.

I don't understand this either, it looks boring and cocky like 90% of this board

RL is meh, brooks brothers is great. Used to be better though. I mostly get shirts from kamakura shirts nowadays.

cheap and ugly

#1 is the average aspie fit lol

Cuz I'm not a preppy cunt

>Tucked shirts are uncomfortable

What? No they aren't. Are you a fatty? Tucked in shirts feel fine. I prefer them because they're not as sloppy and unrefined as untucked shirts.

thighs are too fuckin fat to have the chinos look slim

>People ITT calling the style OP [posted boring

>while they probably wear ridiculously mismatching clothes in order to look Veeky Forums

>> full Rick

You have to have his HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME to pull it off too. Most people on this board are ugly as fuck.

I like menswear and dress business casual most of the time, but fuck, most pictures in this thread are 2010-tier reddit garbage. Fuck off y'all.

The only reason I wanna make $$$ is so I can dress like a pretentious weirdo

I disagree this style most people will look way better in that some fucking palewave or ninjashit

CONSERVATISM IS THE NEW COUNTER CULTURE

because i don't want my good genetics to be wasted on this boring preppy shit

>Boring

And your fits look embarassing. Honestly, post them.

ITT: how to wear light color clothes without appearing friendly

no thanks op I want friends

>normie in 2017 is docs and hitler youth cuts. op pic related is the new anti normie

have you been outside

Normie is basketball shorts and nigger shoes

Objectively wrong

With the overwhelming victory of conservatives in the past US election, that is impossible. You can't claim counter culture if you're overwhelmingly represeted in the government, and considering the fact that conservativism has largely been the cultural norm socially in the US until recently, and even then this past election will, again, prove that conservativism is alive and well. Just because a very large number of people have recently picked up liberal views, doesn't make you some revolutionary counter cultural movement because you're reverting back to what was the norm less than half a century ago.

The idea of counter culture cannot exist in post internet era, where everybody has an equal platform and the share of ideas and information is widely available. It's the reason why anarchists and extremely far left groups look so fucking edgy and obnoxious in this day and age. The time and place of counter culture has come and gone.

It is counter culture though. You're countering a culture of hot topic teens with the way you dress. None of your reasons are valid or matter.

>cocky
Just say you don't have the confidence to actually look good in a mainstream way and have to find niche styles and scenes so that you can even hope to compete.

>Maybe if there's nobody to compare me to, they won't be able to tell I'm uglier than the rest

They wear leather skirts. They're beyond reason.

Because I don't want to look like a rapist avoiding lawsuits
/Thread

>>>r/mfa

This has to be the saddest argument I've ever heard. It means you actually looked at men wearing shorts and a button down shirts and built up a case in your head they are all rapists. It's not a joke that you did this, you actually did this.

Dressing in a way that is easily digestible and universally accepted just because it's different than a small demographic of people you don't like isn't countering anything. If you want to walk in to J Crew and build a wardrobe out of it, fine do it because it takes fucking minimal effort, but stop acting like it's making any kind of statement other than "I'm trying to look as conventionally appealing as possible"

If you're fat and have weak facial bone structure, yeah maybe.

Most people here are very young and if they dress like grown men they will stand out like a sore thumb.

haha
fucking this

>just because it's different than a small demographic of people you don't like isn't countering anything

Yes it is, you're countering a small demographic. Can you not counter an anti vaccer using an opinion just because they're the minority?

patrician
effortless but tasteful

I'm not 40, faggot.

besides, I hate that belt and those faggot bracelets.

the pants are alright but that shirt is too conservative for its own good. nothing fun about that style at all.

>cringe

it's so preppy and new-rich like I wanna barf all over him so his style would finally gain interesting ornamentics instead of blandness.

It's not counter culture though.

If this thread proves anything, it's that Veeky Forums will eventually be coming full circle to the earlier days and that sense of what looked good or was fashionable. Nothing new.

this whole business casual attire feels so fucking foreign.

it's like the clothes make you not want to relate to any of these people.

I have a muffin top so it makes it hard for me to tuck my shirt in and not look akward

So do more cardio

>It's not counter culture though.

Yes it is. It's countering a culture. You don't decide why I wear clothing.

for me it's because I eat like shit and drink heavily every night. If I could just stop drinking, on even weekdays at least, I could better watch my calorie intake. If I did more cardio than I already do, with my current diet, my heart will probably explode

is that you're boat?

this. they look totally unapproachable. fuck being such a meme.

if I try to wear this I will look turbo normcore being in academics desu

I dig this colour combo, though I doubt that I'm able to keep the pants spotless throughout the day. White looks too easy to stain.

If it were up to me, it'd depend on the pants I'm wearing: untuck if denim, tuck in if everything else.

Or like this?

looks like a cuck

Cucks do not wear clothes like that.

I've got a question that's kind of related to this thread. I'm wondering, do people her think it's okay to wear a v-neck sweater over a button-down shirt like the one in OP's pic? Or would that be stupid? Basically, I've only owned crew-neck sweaters before, and so I'm not sure what can go under a v-neck. Only t-shirts?

yeah you do

V-neck and crew-neck both work.

It works

It's literally personal preference

Brilliant insult, but no. Cucks do not wear clothes like that and I'm not a cuck.

Dressed like this since 16 with a few exceptions.
>no white pants
>shirt only tucked when I wear a (v-neck) sweater over it.
>(designer) sneakers instead of more formal shoes

this entire thread is cringe

DAVID GANDY OMG!!!!

DAVID GANDY FANCLUB WE OUT HERE BOYOZ~!

Fuck off Paul KEKOLD Watson.

are you saying no 1 is for people with aspergers?

Grandfather's

Because fashion can be a hobby

samefag