Shit Eye Genetics General /glasses/

Anybody wanna post some glasses inspo. Currently trying to figure out what Mulder's wearing or something close so that I can nail that 90's hacker aesthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

eyebuydirect.com/prescription-glasses/metal-eyeglasses-plateau-m-black-p-18479
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are some nice glasses for oblong?

i'll bump for u m80

Fucking hate how my phone does this but here is two pairs I alternate between. The bottom pair I wear more often as the other pair slides down my nose a lot.

bump

r8

How do I accomplish this irl? Like this aesthetic

> be White or east Asian
> pale or White skin
> small, straight, narrow nose
> nice jawline
> small-ish eyes to compliment the glasses
> be sub 6'0" and taller than 5'5"

I fit those categories somewhat, not perfectly. What glasses should I buy tho?

Harry Potter glasses looks amazing with that aesthetic, so circular ones. I'm not familiar with brands though, so I can't help you there.

Should I go big or small with the glasses?

Slightly oversized, but not retardedly huge that you look like a fuckign sitcom nerd character

aight thank Veeky Forumsm

filthyfrank right? lol

Nah, I've had that design since I first started wearing glasses aged seven. In fact, they're a little small on me because the biggest size wasn't really intended for adults, and I'm also not sure if I'll ever be able to get another pair if my ones break seeing as the model's probably not been in production in a decade.

Just ordered these and I'm excited because my current glasses are scratched to shit

Reminder that if you do not wear Oliver Peoples you are a poorfag and should not be posting in this thread

Just got mine from alie for 20 bucks. Not expensive at all, my man. The funniest part is they are the same as original OL.

>2017
>not wearing contacts

shiggery diggery

these were 35 bux at eyebuydirect

lol

>supporting luxottica
>feeling like hot shit for wearing their brands
>being elitist over wearing the brand

opinions on Persol's sunglasses?

Just glasses. Like every other glasses.

name of them?

>shit eye genetics
sweetie, you can just say "shit genetics" lmao

eyebuydirect.com/prescription-glasses/metal-eyeglasses-plateau-m-black-p-18479

Can we inferior people with strong prescriptions ever be effay? Specifically farsighted folks.

Does anyone know good brands that are not Cuckxottica?

Also glasses that don't use the nose pads. I've been looking really hard for a slim metal pair that uses an actual metal bridge instead of nose pads.

I use Lindberg

Was gonna get those, but they were too thin to hold my prescription. Got pic related instead. EBD is pretty based.

Depends on your face desu

These look good
Palo altos

They are nice but they aren't what they used to be.

W2c too pair?