>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0u48ApuxARA
youtube.com/watch?v=h4IYCXp9Vrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To those doing OMAD IF: what are you having today or what did you have?

I'm having chicken with avocado and lemon pepper along with some spinach, deviating from the usual scrambled eggs and cheese.

just missed new thread, so reposting

Period came back today after a 2 year absence. I'm on the edge of thinspo now. I don't know what to do, /thinspo/ friends

Been thin all my life, can't get any weight.
Have I been blessed with some god-like metabolism or have I been cursed by the silly stickmen?

what would you say to a fat person who said

"I've been fat all my life, can't lose any weight. Must I be cursed with a slow metabolism?"

That it's probably not true.
There's a difference between eating a shit ton and not gaining weight and eating nothing and not losing.
If you eat nothing you're guaranteed to lose, but if you eat a lot it depends on metabolism to determine how much u gain.
Weak comparison sorry

Just eat carbs

Yeah, if you eat nothing you're guaranteed to lose, but the point I'm making in the comparison is that fat people who say they "eat nothing" and don't lose are underestimating their calorie intake, and you may be overestimating yours.

see

is rice bad?

What would be the ideal weight for a 5'10 guy, im at 73kgs and feel ok but my face is roundish so it makes me look overweight.

Yes, it coverts to sugar.

some weird soup
ferrero rocher (one)

Yeah unless you're maintaining then brown is okay

Maybe that's just how your face looks? What do you mean by roundish

~65kg was a huge improvement for me, I'm 5' 11"

Hit 35 or 40, and you'll no longer have that problem. Either get muscle now, or get fat by then, there is no "thin", you will just be old, weak and skinnyfat.

like i dont have a chiseled jaw, imo i think im attractive but could be better if my face wasnt "chubby".
that seems a bit too much for me, ive dropped to 70 and felt physically weak.

You're probably a mealcuck.

>mealcuck
lol what even is that?

not him but pbly someone who eats more than 1 meal a day

Maybe try lifting?
Hard to tell without a pic but you're probably just skinnyfat

Someone who cucks themselves by eating multiple meals a day

I eat 3 a day.
:(

>"i'm gonna finally maintain and beat anorexia!"
>"this time i've got this!"
>"i'll just do 1500 a day which is about my maintenance, little lower is fine!"
>suddenly wigged the fk out eating >1000 calories a day
>zoinks, scoobs, here we go again

i want to drink your blood

When I'm right, I'm right. You should be using intermittent fasting . Today I used some of my extra time gained from skipping meals / intermittent fasting to practice my saxophone. I've become a bit of a local legend at Tuesday Night Speakeasy Nights at my local pub. Nice added benefit on top of eating like a KING to maintain EASILY unlike mealcucks

Can eat more often than that. 16:8 IF is great for maintaining. But yeah for losing weight should do 23:1.

Does your family eat kosher?

Made broccoli/spinach soup for 7 days yesterday. So Im having that along with some meatballs to make it feel a little more substantial.

Sax recordings when

how do I get this look? I'm so jealous of my sister I really want to look like her.

That sounds pretty appetizing

If you're overweight, lose weight. Intermittent fasting, obviously.

Otherwise, I don't know.

vocaroo.com/i/s0u48ApuxARA

How do you guys cope with family memebers not approving of you loosing weight?
My mom had cancer and had to change her entire eating regime and to be supportive ive joined her, we eat mostly vegan and very little to no sugar/salt, however the shear amount of things ive gotta eat is ridculous, and saying no is so hard cus she's my mom ya know?

aren't genetics fun ! :D

kill her and wear her skin.

we are all heathens
please do, i don't want it

Are refried beans good or bad and why?
If they're bad what are alternative sides for my meals

56g of delicious red pepper/onion sausage
28g of raw peanuts
14g of butter
I think a block of mild cheese to add up to 700 calories.

I'm thinking of upping my intake because for the last two days I've had not much energy for exercise even though I only do ~15minutes of moderate cardio and 30 minutes of yoga. My energy has been waning and I don't want to believe its because of the calories I've been eating all along but I don't know. Only started exercising a couple weeks ago, for mental health more than anything.

post lewds on imgur and link pls.

Truly the next step in human evolution...

[spoiler]sounds pretty good[/spoiler]

We both stopped eating at the same time but im still like double her size.
I love her more than anything so can't do that, I like your thinking tho.

maybe slip something to make her gain weight, than YOU'LL be the skiny one!

It is!
Its very filling and cheap to make too and perfect for preparing meals ahead of time. Once its made you wont have worry about food for another week.

Not disappointed.

that's some next level shit

Matthew 25:1-13

Kinda depends on how they made but mostly good unless you're trying to eat really low carb
good
>micronutrients
>low gi
>protein
>fiber
>taste nice

neutral
>might use shitty fats but also might use really good ones
>might be hard to eat on keto but it doesn't matter for the 95% people that don't do it

>Been thin all my life, can't get any weight.
You probably are just not eating that much, used to think the same turns out I didn't eat that much.

Great
No worries, I make them at home

fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
the batteries on my food scale WOULD run out on a monday when i have no means of replacing them until saturday at the earliest

>Go to a shop that sells batteries
>buy batteries
this isn't difficult.

dumb fucking frogposter.

>reading comprehension
>(you)

>be recovering anorexic
>huehehehehe

Drink coffee, eat gum to sate appetite(suppress), eats lots of fruit, fiber helps suppress appetite, etc...

Drink water before every meal and sip between bites.

Food scale batteries sell in packs of 3 at the dollar store. Do you not have a dollar?

you must live in a third world country if it takes you a week to locate batteries

That plan probably isn't helping your recovery

>eating gum

isn't this bad for you? idk, that's what i was always told as a child.

Whoops, this was in reply to

My point is that I can't think of a single situation, bar being thrown in a fucking gulag, in which it wouldn't be possible for you to leave the house for five minutes to get batteries.

Thanks

fuck, I'm craving some oreos and milk.

Breathe through it, have a cup of tea/coffee, or do some exercise!
Or just have the oreos and milk. Just don't overdo it and make it fit your calories.
Or plan to have it tomorrow.

you can suck on my cock instead

we can have sex instead

>Or just have the oreos and milk.
I'm already eating them. I'll consider this my "cheat" day.

can you stop posting pls roastie

And then you'll consider the next day your cheat day
and the next
and the next

Have fun getting fat

i'm a 47kg, and i have a fast metabolism, but how do i help a chubby face? I want to make it thinner.

Wouldn't surprise me.

I only do cheat days when I torture myself by skipping a meal a day. But that shouldn't be hard considering a lot of anons itt are "fasting". This general is my source of motivation. To make me lose the last few pounds required to achieve thin aesthetics.

I'm kinda thin atm, so if skipping a meal doesn't work, I'll just forget about losing the last few pounds and eat normally again.

Man I used to shitpost in the other thinspo threads about doing amphetamines to get thinner but really my friends I've been on it for six days straight all day every day and only ate about 600 callories in all these days combined. Right now my body is starting to fail and I can't really get a straight though and can't even look straight no more but I really need to get stuff done in a few hours.

Could you eat some extra calories to try and get some real energy to do things instead of working your body into the ground?
Sorry you're struggling :( Would you be willing to go see a doctor?

>tfw no qt bfs cum to eat for protein
):

>Lost 10 lbs
>Cant lose anymore because im a fat piece of shit
It hurts

if you stop now you´ll prob sleep for 2 days sooooo sucks to be you i guess
but you should take a bath it´s a good way too get on tracks a bit again after a long binge

If I manage to spin it the right way I'll be good for a few days so I'm just going to sleep for two days straight.
What's the doctor part about?

>We both stopped eating at the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=h4IYCXp9Vrg

don't do it

>Want to gain a little weight to fill out some of your more skelly parts
>don't want to risk losing super flat tummy
Decisions decisions.

Build muscle

This was my post and I just came back to say I hope you guys are keeping your health intact while trying to reach your goals. Obviously drinking water, etc. but really just the thought of "binging" and then fasting type of dieting sounds awful and it can't be great for you.

From experience I've eaten one small meal a day for a few days due to lack of funds & I remember by maybe the 4th day I was starting to lost focus and tunnel vision/dizziness kicked in.

Just want you all to be safe, keep in mind that being thin is partially genetic & make sure your goals are realistic.

why the fuck do people plan binges and more importantly how

seconded

PLS THIS

> eating a shit ton and not gaining weight

Impossible. You fucking gullible retards, difference in metabolism even between an auschwitz prisoner and a 600 lbs hamplanet will be neglibible. Fucking google it retards. You're not a special snowflake that defies the laws of thermodynamics.

>ooooh I eat so many calories but still dont gain weight

no, you're lying/wrong/retarded

Started intermittent fasting two days ago. Been at about a 20:4 ratio.

How has IF worked for you guys?

pretty well so far. my life doenst revolve around food/eating anymore

This.

Haven't even wanted to binge, since it would waste my fasting hours.

It literally feels too easy.

>tfw hormones on the fritz and I keep binging
>once i go over by like a couple hundred, it's like a no holds barred eat fest
>probably gonna gain like 3 pounds with all the excess I've eaten when what I wanted was to maintain my low bmi
Send help.

HOLY FUCKING WHALE MAN

55kg or under.

holy shit your sister is fucking amazing, jerking off to this right now, that fucking stomach hgnnnnggg those arms, omg thsoe curvesssssssssssssss hfggngngnghghffffmmmhmhhhh

same here user...i just need to lose 10 more and build some muscle but i've lost all self restraint

post more pics pls ty :3

>auschwitz prisoner

You know all those pictures of deprived bodies, near to being skeletons except for their bloated stomachs from starvation and hard labor in the holocaust?

Except that, in those pictures, there's always one fatty at 230 pounds, because of their amazing metabolism that no matter how little they eat and how much physical labor, they just can't lose weight?

Oh wait, those people aren't in those pictures, because they don't exist.

I had a flat belly like this in college, I only ate chocolate-grain or rice cookies and cooked veggies with fish. The problem is my scoliosis, my left ribs were sticking out while my right rib-cage only shoved when I stretched.

At the end I weight 50 kg on 172 cm and my hip bones where sticking out so I couldn't do all my exercises without my bones hurting.

TL;DR scoliosis = weird looking thin body

if that's you i have no idea where those 10 pounds are gonna come from

What's your opinion on weed and metabolism?

I feel like weed increases metabolism A LOT

Munchies aside(i never get them on weed),do you think it has an impact on weight?

My heart beats like hell when on weed...This HAS to raise bmr because it takes a lot of effort to keep the heart pounding like that for 3-4 hours

it's not her you dumb shits, learn to recognize the file numbers which mean the picture was saved off of Veeky Forums

hi

yes, most definitely. have you ever noticed how (most) 'stoners' are thin as all hell? ex. wiz khalifa, snoop dogg

i smoke regularly and am 89lbs

Haha, I saw this post on MPA too!
I would say it does increase weight loss- there haven't been many studies but I think I read one at some point where regular weed smokers had, on average, a lower BMI than non weed smokers, even though the smokers ate more calories. Because of munchies.