Prom Suit

Post most Veeky Forums suits for inspo

must be 18 or older to post on Veeky Forums kid.

I am 18, Im a senior

still leave, we don't like normies here

Prom is for losers

hwut

also drop the trip
you're not cool enough for that

He's not using a trip fucking newfag

That shit is not Veeky Forums at all.
I'm still going to post some shit on you to use to your prom, but since everyone that goes to prom in the US dresses like shit i doubt you'll even like it.

It's not formal enough to dress like you're going to a wedding or some shit, so you can dress a little bit more fun. This one is Massimo Dutti, Fairly affordable.

girlfriend is a high school senior, she's told me to go above the norm for her prom this year. Opinions on the ivory tux, Veeky Forumsmalam?

>(college freshman, wore kind of shitty tuxes to past proms)

This one is Salvatore Ferragamo. Really decent and nice.

Something completely unique if you want to go for it. This one is from Scappino, personally my favorite suit brand. Really comfy and affordable for a suit.

Unless it's a really fancy event and you're not white as milk, then pull it. I wouldn't recommend it. I'm interested to know how do proms work in the US?

Proms here are big events where you show up with your family and friends for dinner and drinks, then, relatives leave when the party starts so you can do whatever the fuck you want.

In my part of the US (New England/the northeast) it's pretty formal but it does vary regionally. In some wealthy parts of the country its a big celebration, but in other parts its not too serious. Usually pictures and some snacks in a friends garden, then go to the school for some more pictures, and eventually go to the prom itself. Last year it was at a boat club.

I could get away with the ivory one, not everyone wears the traditional black tuxedo. I'm a year older than most people at the prom, so I have room to show off a little. Where are you from?

don't wear a suit and tie

why would someone wear that shit to a dance? prom isn't a dinner, it's a place for teens to dirty dance with each other and go get drunk and high afterwards at a party

go with a suit and bowtie; but take the bowtie off and unbutton a few buttons and roll up your sleeves when you start to dirty dance

Mexico. If you're not poor and go to a private school proms are really cool, everyone has a shitload of fun or gets really fucked up (Mostly men do that... one time I woke up on the beach even though I live like 8hrs away)

As if you can't untie a fucking tie.
Do you buy clip-on bowties?

Don't listen to this guy. He doesn't even know what a female actually is

Where the hell do I buy one? Looks like all their retailers are in mexico.

Bro, it's prom. You have as much fun as you want wearing whatever you want, because this is the last time you'll ever get a chance to break out an ivory tux again.

>Prom
kys underage normie faggot

Suit and tie's are for dinners. Suit and bowties are for dances and weddings

dress like bernie sanders girls love that

Full Vivienne Westwood , only if you're 6ft+ though

Don't ever wear a double breasted suit

Just copped this one. Not for prom ofc, but I have a Gala dinner. Did I do good?

>top button visible
REEE
bad

print/texture is a bit casual, paired with the light (summer) colour... Not the best choice for a gala dinner. Go for darker with a nice popping white shirt and fancy extras (kerchief, tie). Don't let those two match.

I have a darker grey suit. What colour do you suggest for the tie?

oh hey shoutout to new england proms

towards the pinker spectrum would work. dark purple, maybe navy with a print. pretty much anything as long as it isn't too distracting.

there's tons of guides for this on mfa just fyi

Ok, thanks :)

>Massimo Dutti
Amazing I didn't know about this brand before. thank you

that light color and pattern is inappropriate for a formal dinner.

I don't know if it will be a dinner, I explained it wrong. it's more like a kinda formal cocktail party if that makes any sense.