Whats this hoodie called?

Whats this hoodie called?

Other urls found in this thread:

apathy.co/products
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6idz3e7mo
pacsun.com/civil/jackson-split-pullover-hoodie-0190460120011.html?cgid=mens-hoodies-fleece&dwvar_0190460120011_color=069&srule=Price - Low to High&start=116
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called the "I am the lesser jew" hoodie

Why did he lose so much weight? He looked better with chub.

"Neckbeard Special"

The Cuck

Are you really asking that when less than a quarter of the hoodie is shown?
>Whats it called
I don't think ethan puts names on clothing
It's called hoodie

He doesnt have the money for food now

Someone has to know where to find it.

Dunno, but got this sooo...

Apathy

Tahdah, I'm great I know.

apathy.co/products

>sold out
>sold out
>sold out
>sold out
welp
thanks anyway, user

No bother my man.

clean your screen you disgusting cunt

learn how to screenshot my dude, christ.

whats this jacket called?

Why ethan and hila looking so much better than degenerats on fa? They are youtubers, not fashionistas.

Hila is so beautiful.

Yes. Love her.

I also noticed that hoodie while watching his sad ass video. looks pretty dope. nice color-schemes.

#Fupaloss2017

better style than DegeneratePie and Marzia because it's not such awkward trashpunk cringecore shit.

>Why ethan and hila looking so much better than degenerats on fa? They are youtubers, not fashionistas.

He doesn't give a shit about fashion and thus gets cool points. You also idolize him for being "famous" so you think he looks good being nonchalant even though he's a fat slob you'd make fun of in Walmart cringe pics.

She actually seems to care and is anorexic which is Veeky Forums approved, and better than the skinnyfat fucks on this board will ever do trying to achieve that aesthetic.

That said she's also a horsefaced jew that's completely fucking autistic. Again the only reason you like her is because she's "famous". Of course not actually famous, just internet famous.

that voice though

"yeah..."

Autism the post.

kekek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6idz3e7mo

He's right on every single point though. They're both uncaring faggots living from kickstarters. They're getting sued hard and already spent 50k for being dumbasses.

The fact that there are people on this board who enjoy his shitty content just shows you the average age of a Veeky Forums poster.

eeah

Literally made me think me screen was that fucking dirty you degenerate.

pacsun.com/civil/jackson-split-pullover-hoodie-0190460120011.html?cgid=mens-hoodies-fleece&dwvar_0190460120011_color=069&srule=Price - Low to High&start=116

HOW IS ONE SUPPOSED TO KNOW GODDAMN
>Whats 'x' called?

Plain disgusting