Hi, Veeky Forums. I have some on-site interviews coming up so i finally invested in some nice slacks...

hi, Veeky Forums. I have some on-site interviews coming up so i finally invested in some nice slacks. i generally don't wear trousers at all since I usually wear a blouse and a skirt for business casual events. today i tried wearing a pair with a blouse and i'm not sure how it looks (i know the belt doesn't match my shoes but it's the only belt I have right now). Please shower me with your infinite wisdom

Read the sticky attention whore?

I did? The general thread isn't on the catalog and the girl's general thread hasn't been active for the past 4 hours. I didn't know I was posting this on here so the dirty mirror exists

do not wear that in public holy kek
what is going on with your HEAD my nigga
when you say girl do you mean girl (male) or what my dude
we have too many things clashing and that's before we even get to the clothes

I told y'all i need help.
Girl (female). I usually wear a blouse and skirts for interviews but I'm going on a plant floor that requires me to wear pants and close toed shoes, so here I am trying to not get laughed out when I leave the room.

ok I wanna help u but u gotta help me
is your hair in a ponytail and the angle prevents us from seeing it or did you fall for the buzzcut meme
the pants I can work with but the shirt is a no
lay your blouses out on your bed and let me see your shoe collection

Dayum girl, you did not hit any numbers on the genetic lottery. I would advise you to censor your face next time.
> fat cheeks
> round face
> bad hairline
> flat nose
are not effay at all

get some black or brown oxfords or something

generic asian face but it's not a death knell, a fit can still be constructed

firstly thank you for wanting to help
I've had the buzzcut since last September because back then I also fell for the "dye my hair and become anime" meme (pic related)
Shoes and blouses coming up

I've been trying to get a pair but a lot of the ones I see are in the style of flats but I want a pair that are like men's as much as possible

Definitely find a black barber and get lined up right, bruh. Also the slacks are good but nothing else is working. If you're on a plant floor, get some fucking oxfords not heels.

fucking gross, why would you do that to yourself when you know your hairline is awful

Just a nice, clean white shirt would work great if you kept that belt and got some brown oxfords.

Ok you look a lot better here. Shouldve just kept the anime hair

Yeah you need help I'll say. Grow your hair out, loose baby face, fix your eyebrows and wear more feminine clothing.

I think you look cute. When your hair grows back out you'll be golden. I love the choice in lipstick by the way, it really complements your skin. Don't mind all of the negative comments you're getting about your first shot, if you're not super hot even candidly Veeky Forums will find something bad to say. You're fine. I do think you should try to find a better fitting blouse though... if you want to wear those slacks with a brown belt, white or cream might be better.

you look like a 17 year old boy wearing his gf's high heels, no joke. i didn't realize you were a girl until you said so.

get more feminine clothing and do something about that hair, also if you're gonna try to rock short hair you have GOT to balance with a feminine face so you don't look trans. i'd say at the very least you need to shape your eyebrows. you have caterpillar eyebrows that aren't doing the short haircut any favors. eyeliner, lipstick, and a decent cheekbone highlight will also make you look much better

also, parroting what other anons said, the shoes aren't working, and desu neither is the blouse. the blouse makes you look like a dude and the shoes don't match the outfit. if you wanna wear heels with pants they've gotta be tighter-fitting pants.

your general face shape and softness of features aren't conducive to the buzz, at least in the iteration you have now. you could still go for a less feminine look but with a longer cut
I hate dyed hair but it looked better then

i'm not well versed in black people but maybe something like this would help. also what kind of plant? are you going to tour the plant floor during the interview?

hair yes, she already looks slim enough that I don't see her losing much more in the face, I'd like a current pic of eyebrows since that one was old she said, more feminine clothing isn't necessary since I think she could work with other looks

don't be such a pathetic permavirgin faggot, best advice im gonna give all thread

yeah androgyny is hit or miss, you have to perfect it

shoulda kept the hair but just jet blacked it

have u tried urban outfitters for shoes
keds has a leather sneaker too. I have the mens style from forever ago tho

Okay this is the 1 pair of shoes I currently can take a picture of. I also have a pair of black loafers at home. They're just black flats.

Blouse #1. My go-to, honestly. It fits me very well and it's easy to tuck in. Can post a pic of me wearing it if needed

Blouse #2. It's navy blue with sheer black sleeves and the collar matches the cuff fabric.

>don't be such a pathetic permavirgin faggot, best advice im gonna give all thread
But am I wrong?

Yes I do plan on touring the plant floor during the interview. It's a manufacturing plant where they make shingles. I was trying on the heels to see how they felt but I will be wearing either flats or loafers during the interview.

Current eyebrows are now actually and finally nice because I get a nice middle eastern lady to thread them every week but this pic was pre-threading.

It was super damaged from the bleaching, so I went ahead and got rid of it. I haven't tried urban, but I'll take a look. They have a store near campus but I rarely go in. Thanks!

wait so just pic related, the OP heels, and black loafers? so we're committed to black shoes and blue pants?

Someone asked for me to post the shoes I had and the flats are an option. The populace has ruled out I shouldn't wear heels with these pants. I do also have black pants in the exact same style as these blue ones so I could also do black plants and black shoes but I was afraid that'd be too much black if I don't have something to stand out against it.

Can vouche for black barbers

You are wrong. I would much rather fuck pic 1 than 2

the locking roller holder will break before the roller, yes delayed blowback is dirty and harsh on brass but it's still dank

I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about.

instant reaction: a guy wearing heels and a women's belt

>bold choice cotton

You look like a budget lesbian from the 90s or a lapsed buddhist nun.

for business it's always light shirts with grey, blue or black jackets.

dark shirt is a big no-no because it makes the interviewer think you're a waitress or barista and instantly removes your credibility and respect, before you even talk.

You need to fade the sides of your head and taper the back, you look like a 5 yr old korean boy.

obviously you have a fucking gorgeous face, so it's the clothes, hair and poor photo that just ruin your whole look. Gotta taper than sides and back man, holy shit that haircut, my god. Go to a black barber, they do wonders with next to nothing.

Unless of course your goal is to make every man's dick crawl inside them when you walk through the door. Then by all means you've succeeded.

whoops wrong tab, im posting too fast for my own good unless you need turkish pdw repro advice too
im not a huge fan of the white blouse but I think it may work
what does it look like on? especially if you can put together the whole potential outfit
when's the interview so I know what can be done in the time frame you have

also what is the job? you should always dress for what you'll be doing, it makes you fit in easier during the interview process and you don't stick out like a sore thumb.

Here it is with a skirt on.

That blouse looks great, and you are pretty busty as well. I think it won't be the worst idea

Mechanical engineering internship/co-op at a roofing materials manufacturing plant. It's going to be a tour and an on-site interview. When I went to their recruiting event they wore slacks and polo shirts with their company logos on them, so I assume it's a business casual environment with pants and closetoed shoes as a requirement

Thanks very much for the advice. I know a black barber shop walking distance from me so I'll definitely get my hair properly cut. Do you mind posting a pic of what you have in mind?

that is a nice blouse.

also don't take this the wrong way but i am getting yoko ono vibes from this picture

Buzzcut with a fade on the side. Maybe a few horizontal stripes on the side as well

Hahaha, thanks! My friend needed pictures for a tinder account, so we staged this scene and I played the role as "attractive female friend who has an ambiguous relationship with him." This was an outtake but it's also the favorite one we took

I thought about getting stripes, and I'm worried that it would be written off as unprofessional, though. As long as they're not obnoxious like lightning bolts I should be alright though, right?

Ok if you get the job you'll be wearing:

>steel toed shoes/boots
>work pants or dark slacks
>short sleeved shirt with collar

Here is an example of what you might be wearing on the job (minus the hi-vis tshirt unless they put you on the assembly floor)

So you want to look more like that and less like you do now. It's a job interview not a fashion show, display you are:
>intelligent
>utilitarian
>hard working
>cute, because all engineers want to work with cute girls, it's a sausage fest

Can you get your hands on some dark shoes, work pants like the picture and a simple short sleeved work shirt?

You have to fix that hair if you want to look cute and not like a Japanese fisherman poaching dolphins.

(contd')

(cont'd)

just sit down and watch the barbers work, have a chat with them- have they done asian hair before, what would they suggest for a job interview, all black people are comfortable around asians because of how many asians own businesses in their neighborhood so you wont get treated like whitey does.

Remember you're paying for a service, and you should be friendly and relaxed.

I'm going assume you're a little aspie given your chosen field and current fashion sense, use that to your advantage by smiling a lot and asking leading questions so the other side can do more of the talking. Big no-no in job interviews is to talk 100 miles a minute and keep rattling on useless information. The guy doing the interview will be busy, he will compare your
>tone of voice
>posture
>eye contact
>clarity

with the other people he has to see that day, so he will primarily look for someone who can do the job and won't cause problems. You're a girl so automatically that's upping your chances significantly.

You could get lucky and get a bro doing the interview, in which case if you dressed for the job you'll ace it. If you get a douchebag manager type, he will try to trip you up if you don't compliment him or win him over in the first 20-30 seconds, so NEVER get angry or frustrated, always pause and think before you answer, and focus on parrying the conversation towards:
>what would be the career advantages of working here for ME
rather than
>holy shit i need this job so bad, pls, ill do anything

Playing coy and hard to get makes you seem like a winner, and it makes the other person feel like they are the interviewee and working for your approval (only works with douchebag manager types).

what kind of chinese are ya?

Actually won't be in boot clamps/steel toes. Mainly it's just in the plant and then behind a computer. Regardless I should be able to get my hands on those items

Everyone has me hyped up as fuck about getting my hair cut by a black barber now.

Not as aspie as you think - the reason I landed this site interview is because I've passed the phone screen and the on-campus interview, but thank you for the advice. Unfortunately according to the itinerary, I'll be interviewing with 3 site managers who may or may not be bros.

Grow your hair out first, family.

No

>sually wear a blouse and skirts for interviews but I'm going on a plant floor that requires me to wear pants and close toed sh

ass.

you look fine op and you can pull off a skinhead, which not everyone can.

Everything in looks good actually. The only things I would tweak is perhaps the color of the heels to a suede/matt charcoal grey OR change the belt cos the gold is a little too flashy (but anoter brown belt would be good)

oops didn't meant to greentext that

I like your hair. I wish more women would buzz desu.

I'd say this is a mess.
Buzzcut doesn't fit you at all.
Grow out your hair and go for any other haircut, bob, long idk, whatever is better.
Bad color matching.

you look like this ugly vietnamese guy in my phd program
the takeaway: stop dressing like an ugly guy and dress like a woman with womanly hair if you want to look attractive and fashionable. you don't have the genes to do androgyny

where the fuck is this face in the OP
jfc lass my trust has been shattered

Thank you

Good thing i plan to wear this with black/dark grey flats. Yeah i look at it now and it does stand out too much. I'll try it with a different belt. Thanks

What colors would you recommend, other than a lighter color top?

I have to wear pants for this occasion. Im good at making myself look more feminine but here im not as good trying to pair shit with trousers

I cant tell if this is a complement or not but thanks?

You gooks need to stop trying to dress like the whites. You're silly little yellow skinned Ching Chong chinee and you're just there to operate calculators and speak to your own kind. Nobody gives a shit what you look like, you're just there to do unpaid overtime and shitty jobs that are beneath the white man.

t. Call center employee

It's an engineering internship where i'll be paid over twice minimum wage, actually. Do you have any constructive criticism for my outfit?

>What colors would you recommend, other than a lighter color top?
Depends on what kind of look you want with your fit.
Right now you're going for nothing and it's just a mess.
You can keep the pants and have a lighter top like you said, because black and klein blue/electric blue does not go well together in your fit.
It feels gaudy, chinese new money-ish, but if that look was your goal then go ahead.

I'd say drop the pants as they're too blue, if you want to wear those very blue pants then you shouldn't have a buzz cut.
Buzz cut feels sjw-ish, russian-chinese communism-ish (gosha) or something like that, not the prep, gaudy, rich, fancy look if you get me.

Something also feels very wrong with how the fit goes together, the shoes do not go well with the pants and top for some reason.
I can't really comment that much on that as I don't have much experience with heels overall, but it feels off somehow.
Maybe has to do with the buzz cut, not sure.

>engineering internship
I really don't see how that the pic in OP fits in with the engineering internship kind of frame.
Well actually, if everyone else just wears jeans, t-shirts and hoodies then it doesn't matter what you wear.

Carmina shoes

Can this thread die already? OP's been given 10 times the amount of advice she needs. This is now an attentionwhoring thread.

You fell for the feminism meme. Which quite ironically is against all femininity.

Grow out your hair. Don't color it like a SJW lesiban. And dress like a normal woman. You'll go from 3/10 to 7/10 at least.

allison? haha

get a wig or whatever those cancer patients wear

srs

fuck off

race traitor

why do asians wear such cheap looking clothing?

Please be in London