Any Vans fags out there? I know I'm not the only one on this board

Any Vans fags out there? I know I'm not the only one on this board.

Don't post the kong you fucking neurotypical

what kind of fucking retard do you have to post shit like this hahahaha

you should not be wearing vans past 18.

Why? They look smoking

I disagree.. I don't know if they still make then but they have some nice grown up one in the $120 range for a while.

The supreme ones are sweet.

I have these

you should not be posting here under 18

Nice original thought user.

It's just a shoe, also
>filename

what do you guys think of these? i've gotten many compliments on them from normies, one time a black dude in the bathroom stall next to me even felt the need to tell me he liked them

I also have them. The collaborations vans does with big names are sick.

The print and collab is great, i worked in a Vans store when these came out and they completely sold out in less than a week. However the classic authentic design in general is shit and pretty overpriced for a collaboration shoe that will mostly last 3 months before they break down.

Fun shoes, extremely overpriced in Europe.
Wont last longer than a few months, even the proskates will only be durable for less than a year.
I wore them straight in a row from my 16th untill my 23th, i still occasionally wear LPE's ISO's or Oldskool's in the summer. Also have the 50th anniverasry empoyee only rare authentics, but i've never worn them, hoping some desperate collector will buy them off me for a few hundred bucks, pic related.

Grow up.

Yep, favorite plimsoll are Eras. These are my favorite, but I also get down to some old black and white basic Vans Eras

Everything posted up to now is hideous. Post something good.

>posts off white slip ons
wow, cool

The sk8 his are terrific, want to get white with a black stripe

These Beams are probably the most hideous, yet original vans shoes ive ever seen. I would never wear them in a million years because they just look ugly as fuck but its a original concept

>apparently doesnt know what a white slip-on looks like
google BEAMS x Vans

Bought these Eras for fifty bucks years ago when they first started coming back circa 2010. I only wore them like five times. They faded from sitting in the sun.

It's like you are constantly stepping on kikes

Can we get an anime clothes thread? I've seen about 1 piece of anime related clothing that isn't absolute garbage

why was this a reply I hate this site

im fucking done here

gtfo newfag

any good tips on washing your vans?
mine are starting to get a little dirty

Vegetable tan leather slip-ons

Our legacy orange half cab
Nylon and hairy suede