Not talking about fashionable hobbies on the internet, that's for sure

I want to fuck her feet

not this

XD
fuck off shitposter

feetfucking

cumming on someones feet bro

browsing fashion on tajikistanian basket weaving boards all damn day

Doing what you like without caring what others think like a faggot. If you like eating shit go ahead.

What if I like raping babies?

Go get those babies my dude.

Footjobs from Salma Hayek

What's the best way to fuck feet? Wrapping both arches around them, rubbing the whole foot against your cock or rubbing between the toes?

Potential effay:
>reading
>listening to music
Not effay
>most athletics
Very Effay
>waiting
>smoking
Pick one, or, for a good time try both

Probably being rich and so dead inside that you don't have any

Maybe that's why evil rich people like Soros funds militia and rebel groups around the world. They're just so rich they've got nothing to do.

If I was rich and powerful to the point where I've gotten everything j could want, I'd just fuck with people.

Yugioh

most people I see playing any card games are autistic although I could see it being potentially cool if done properly

>waiting
For what, death?

Photography but not professionally

There's no way any card games besides a deck of playing cards will be cool.

Reading Veeky Forums shit, photography and music.
Read babyfucker by Urs Allemann.

If you want to impress girls there is a minimum standard of how non-autistic the hobby has to be but I believe it's a much lower than you think.
The important thing is to be able to convey passion and positive feeling about the hobby because that is what they like, they don't really give a fuck about your hobbies.

Exceptions to this: music. They will respond positively if you like the shit they like.

Exceptions to this: $$$. They will respond positively if you demonstrate a high level of disposable income. eg. You travel a lot.

the hobbies I have are music, clothes, painting and lifting.
i think they're pretty Veeky Forums. im spend most of my time listening to music and have goat taste, boys.

Did he lie tho. Forcing yourself to "get into" these hobbies will only make u look more like a fool

fishing is cool idk about fashionable

This. Or getting a gun and doing it yourself. Suicide is the most final art form.

Is playing music effay if you're in an emo band?

Not to sure about that. The people that are really into cards usually try to pick up girls with cardtricks and are obnoxious to talk to. Usually the kind of guy to wear a vest with a brightly colored shirt at a semi-casual event.

Fishing, cooking, and gardening is the holy trinity
>catch your own fish
>grow your own shit
>cook up a bangin meal for your SO

*cook it all up
my bad

no sorry