cringecore

point out what's cringe in this fit

okay-except-the-hat-core

scandinavian playing it safe-core

Pants too short for a fucking start

average millenial-core

was also thinking this haha

leo the professional cosplay core

Swedes are such fucking pussies. They've played it "neutral" and safe on everything for the last several hundred years. They can't step into any conflict, or even have an opinion on anything. Having their own style is too much for them, GROWN men and women!

You literally go to Sweden and see everyone dressed the same, wearing the same jackets and clothes, in all black or dark blue. It's like they said to themselves "I'm such a swedish wimp who's so afraid of being judged or standing out, that I'm just going to throw on all black! That way no one can technically say anything about me. I'm completely safe!".

Lived there for a year and hands down the worst place and culture I've ever been exposed to. People like to say every culture is great, just expressed in different ways. Swedes are ALL bad. They're people so goddamned insecure and childlike, and afraid of saying anything when not drunk (so they can surely blame the alcohol), that you literally can't even talk to them. It's like that one person you know who covers all their bases 24/7 and never takes ANY chances, purposely boring and unexciting, and are completely content with it.

why is he carrying a blankie?

Literally no scandinavian I know dresses like this. The vast majority of them wear t-shirts that are too small and skinny jeans.

what. the. fuck. are you talking about

It's called Protestantism m8, Catholkeks living a sinful non-humble life will never understand.

cuck-core
literally tho
>pants fit like shit
>shirt sloppily untucked
>beanie sitting way too high on head, probably just so he could tuck it behind his ears
>coat fabric looks like some cheap and shitty poly blend or something
>sweater doesnt sit around collar properly
only nice things are the shoes and scarf

i call it having the same level of fearfulness and insecurity you should've gotten over at 14 as an adult

autism

its called knowing how to dress
sorry your knowledge on the subject is limited to h&m and uniqlo

This dude works in a sort of high-end clothing store in my hometown. Although you want to pick him apart using mad fashion knowledge, he is wearing quite expensive clothing. Whether you like the fit or not is something else.

always see comments like this and while your points ARE valid and I agree with them for the most part, I want to also see what you think a good outfit is.

he looks like a giant faggot hth. even more so if it cost a lot of money hahaha

He looks like an average copenhagen fuckboy. Only wearing what he knows is popular and of course... no colors.

yea real expensive im sure, acne probably??
go look at lemaire or jil sander or something

Bit of acne and other #minimalist scandinavian brands, as well as some Lanvin, margiela and AMI

goback to /pol/

gonna take a wild guess and say the coat is ami or acne, because it looks like the cheapest thing there

Probably

probably refugeecore.

>>coat fabric looks like some cheap and shitty poly blend or something
That's a 650 dollar coat from acne studio

thanks for your input

yeah and acne produces some cheap ass overpriced garbage
650 is fuck all for a good coat mate

can't you just accept your mistake instead of going all in full retard ?

youre the one making the mistake thinking a coat from an overpriced hipster brand that knows shit all about tailoring and luxury clothing is actually quality

You claimed the coat was a poly blend, it's not, move on with your life

looks like, not is

goback to plebbit

Would girls like it?

le cuck xddd

>ITT
A bunch of pre-tween poor fags that are upset that man in OP pic is not draped in head to toe Rick.

what the fuck are those pants

and thatt hat

That's not really evidence of much more than you being retarded.

/fa-a-few-years-ago-core

t r u e
I've been told wearing a fucking bw parka is brave, due to the german flag

american flags are kosher, though

>everyone dressed the same
>I'm such a swedish wimp who's so afraid of being judged or standing out
Not everyone cares about fashion, I think you need to understand that.
Some just want to wear something socially acceptable and looks ok and just get on with their day.
I myself enjoy fashion, but I don't enjoy wearing it, because I value other things more important than buying and wearing clothes.
So just because someone does not dress not according to the norm does not mean the person is insecure.

>Lived there for a year and hands down the worst place and culture I've ever been exposed to.
Where did you live? I think that matters too.

>never takes ANY chances, purposely boring and unexciting, and are completely content
I agree, but isn't that the way most people are? I mean how many actually works their asses off to achieve their dream, or for their definition of success?
Not many. There are some, and they're not that common anywhere, so it's not weird that you mostly interacted with those that you did.
Also depends on what you mean by "boring and unexciting", but the amount of unicorns per capita, or innovation per capita is very high in Sweden.
So I would personally say you just had bad luck. Or you lived in the wrong city. My speculation.

yeah you see a few Swedes who wear clothes with american flags on them

Lived in Vaxjo, but I've spent time in Karlstad and Orebro too

Wow what a nice and thoughtful response. I have to say, the attitude of most there really pissed me off, lol. You're right, unicorns are rare. The difference I see with Sweden is that unicorns are socially punished there, as opposed to encouraged and met with a sense of "good for you man".

Yeah of course it's hard to go for your dreams, it's a lot of work and financially risky. But I think that's everyone's main reason. In Sweden I detected so much fear in people there. They don't go for ANYTHING because they're afraid of what their friends will think. But it's hard to explain this to people who haven't spent much time around Swedes. They don't understand the EXTENT to which fearfulness and insecurity has shaped the culture there for many many years, to where people will defend it like you are. Everything from the way they awkwardly shake your hand the first time you meet one, to everyone pretending they're enjoying their "team building" lunchbreak, to wearing "look at my shoes, don't I look like a busy responsible Mad Men adult even though I'm still in college??" clothes like the guy in pic.

It is so ingrained there, and the culture supports not thinking for yourself and following others, that I found a lot of Swedes to be impossible to talk to

Bro what were you doing in Växsjö? Why not Stockholm?

Yiu ever handled Acne? Not that dude but it's legit shit. Like legitimately bad quality. Worth about $50 a jacket and $30 for jeans. Made in China shit. I once went into the store and the guy tried to tell me that it's good that the $800 courso

Yiu ever handled Acne? Not that dude but it's legit shit. Like legitimately bad quality. Worth about $50 a jacket and $30 for jeans. Made in China shit. I once went into the store and the guy tried to tell me that it's good that the $800 corduroy jacket had faux fur. Then what justifies the jacket ? The name.

going to the university there. Admittedly from the time i spent in stockholm i can tell that it's different than the rest of the country. But if that's the only place where you can find non-small minded people, i don't know what to say. It's not even that big of a city so i don't think i could spend that much time there.

Not to mention i dont think i could find the money to live in stockholm

I like it but I'm not sure if the overall composition of the photo is making me like it

>$800 corduroy jacket
>faux fur
lmao, it really is a shitty meme brand. a friend of mine thrifted acne jeans once, and while he likes how they fit he prefers his levis, says the denim feels more quality

why the fuck are you using cuck memes for everything you dislike? fuck

Dude, you are on Veeky Forums. If you want a place where people are reasonable and accepting of different styles you should look elsewhere.

has nothing to do with my reply...DUDE. of course the pants looks dumb..but to say HURR THEY KEK XD is just childish

>has no arguments against his points so you have to complain about a word he used instead
protip: it's people like you that are ruining proper discussion on the board, not him

lol you think he's gonna take that protip?

>calling something a cuckcore is proper discussion

the only protip is the one that goes in your asshole

im wearing a pair of ace cash jeans right now lmao they're so fucking shit

I swear asos and weekday jeans are better quality

Did you miss the
>pants fit like shit
>shirt sloppily untucked
>beanie sitting way too high on head, probably just so he could tuck it behind his ears
>coat fabric looks like some cheap and shitty poly blend or something
>sweater doesnt sit around collar properly

??????????????????

Sounds like someone was a loud-mouthed American who didn't understand Scandinavian culture at all.

Yeahh i encountered stuff like this all the time there. It's just a miserable place to be, the example here its miserable people

From personal experience, if you act like a typical American and don't understand sarcasm and self-deprecation, then people in Scandinavia won't give you the time of day.

The cool thing about Scandinavians is that you can talk to them on such a deeper level compared to basically any other group of people who are afraid to go beyond the superficial topics.

I have no idea where the guy's assumptions are coming from at all. Scandis are reserved towards outsiders; making assumptions based on that is crazy. Swedes are really difficult to make friends with in general, especially outside of a context that puts you in the same room every other day. I wonder if he engaged in the uni culture at all.

Not peacocking is a virtue in Scandi society. Might be difficult to grasp when you have a background in american exceptionalism.

lmaoooooo... Swedes are so deep but they can't get beyond pathetic stereotypes of the "typical american" that they see broadcasted to them on TV, which they watch all day because there's nothing else to do in their boring ass country.

If they actually had a head on them, they wouldn't need a stereotype to guide them how to behave towards another person. They could critically think for themselves. It's too bad their culture doesn't allow that.

I could present a cure for cancer to a Swede and i would still be called a "typical american". I could paint the 2000's Mona Lisa and i would still be called a "typical american". I would be judged by a 16 year old swede as more stupid than them if i was 40 years old because to think any other way would be foreign to them.

I've seen it on their faces, when i say something they wouldn't expect a "typical stupid american" to say, and i'm not just their novelty act, and they get a very frustrated, confused look. Some will even goad me into saying something ignorant, just to seal the cognitive dissonance. Some will even answer the questions they'll ask FOR ME, as a way of restoring their previous beliefs, so their tiny world isn't shattered. I've seen it with my eyes.

And these are the "intelligent" "deep" people you're defending. It's not even laughable, it's depressing and sad.

I think you're surrounding yourself with the wrong sort of people.

Typical american baka

>Swedes are really difficult to make friends with in general, especially outside of a context that puts you in the same room every other day.

And now you're attributing it to "it's just the culture", which I addressed earlier. In my opinion, this is the way people act when they're little children, shy, afraid, and needing a system like school or work to put them next to people. When you get older, you become able to go out into and handle the outside world. You even become curious to meet new people and try new things, instead staying inside your conservative puritanical shell.

You mentioned Uni culture, which i understand. I came to understand the role of clubs in Sweden. I joined a music club, and when everyone was sitting around socializing 50% of the time, and then mostly just playing fun easy stuff the rest of the time, I realized that this was not about learning music at all but a middle man for these people to get close enough to each other to socialize. And I got the fuck out. I had the same experience with the university club i joined, realizing people just bring food act overly polite and hang out.

A club is something you sign up for because you want to learn or get better at something. Only old lonely people sign up for clubs, like bingo or Zumba, for social interaction in my experience. As I said, I understand 10 year olds loving to go to school because the system sets up a social environment where they can find friends. When adults need the system to organize and cut out their whole lives, and say this is just their "culture", to me that's a problem

>once gain it comes down to a petty USA vs Europe circlejerk

cmon, Americans are not loudmouths and Euros aren't cucks, can we all just get on with actually posting things

Not really blown away by his fits but his presentation is excellent

instagram.com/fredrikrisvik/

Here's his instagram OP

>itt americans make up nosense about how scandinavians see them
This is some high level persecution complex. Scandis generally like americans unless you're the fat, mindlessly conservative stereotype from some southern state they've been told to mock by your very own media. Those types don't come here anyway, so it's not like it's an issue.

>this is the way people act when they're little children, shy, afraid, and needing a system like school or work to put them next to people.
>When you get older, you become able to go out into and handle the outside world.
Scandis are individualist in a way you don't seem to understand so you chalk it down to social handicap? Sounds like you're the one with the autism.

>he joined a fucking club
What the fuck did you expect? "University club"? One could go to some bumfuck nowhere town in the US with a mediocre university and throw shitfits about them dressing like ass and their culture being weird, it's quite easy.

you're saying i made that up?

Japan-inspired western culture

>sweden
>fucking cucks
>hurr durr muslims
the guy is norwegian you mongrels, and i'm not a fan of his fits either. i bought some shoes from him once and he's a nice guy though.

Small cities pretty much suck here

m8 you have autism

>You mentioned Uni culture, which i understand. I came to understand the role of clubs in Sweden. I joined a music club, and when everyone was sitting around socializing 50% of the time, and then mostly just playing fun easy stuff the rest of the time, I realized that this was not about learning music at all but a middle man for these people to get close enough to each other to socialize. And I got the fuck out. I had the same experience with the university club i joined, realizing people just bring food act overly polite and hang out.
>A club is something you sign up for because you want to learn or get better at something. Only old lonely people sign up for clubs, like bingo or Zumba, for social interaction in my experience. As I said, I understand 10 year olds loving to go to school because the system sets up a social environment where they can find friends. When adults need the system to organize and cut out their whole lives, and say this is just their "culture", to me that's a problem

Wow, people like this actually exist. I completely understand why you didn't make any friends in Sweden. Hilarious that you on one hand whine that people were closed off, but then when they open up you go turbo-autist and demand that a university club should be all serious business.