We can spend all the money we have on clothes all we want but this 40yo man could steal all our gf's just by making...

We can spend all the money we have on clothes all we want but this 40yo man could steal all our gf's just by making eyecontact.

I'm having an existential crisis about this, how can he be the same species as the average human?

What are the chances of a human looking this good? 1 in a million? 1 in a billion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3D9NTYQVzKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. A PARTNER IS NOT "STOLEN"; A PARTNER IS A PERSON, NOT A POSSESSION.

2. IF SOMEONE LEAVES YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE JUST BY A GLANCE, THAT PERSON NEVER LOVED YOU, THUS, YOUR RELATIONSHIP WAS SUPERFLUOUS, THEREFORE, YOU ARE BOTH BETTER WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

god i hate you

>: tyson-ballo
from an extensive gogole search he looks like americas fancisco lachowski

>TAKING BAIT

Nah. If he had taken the bait he would have actually answered the OP. Instead he provided wise offtopic insight.

Agreed, my main point is the blatant waste of time and energy this board places on clothes when IRL they matter little to none.

Natural beauty dominates everything.

anybody can look hot in a professional photoshoot with photoshop

But only 0.001% can in motion
youtube.com/watch?v=3D9NTYQVzKA

>Agreed, my main point is the blatant waste of time and energy this board places on clothes when IRL they matter little to none.

1. YOU MEAN "FLAGRANT", NOT "BLATANT".

2. CLOTHING IS ONLY RELEVANT TO THE DEGREE THAT IT DERIVES FROM ONE'S PERSONALITY, OTHERWISE IT BECOMES SUPERFLUOUS FLARE.

>Natural beauty dominates everything.

NOT REALLY, BUT IT IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT QUALITIES, NOT JUST PHYSICAL, BUT MENTAL, SPIRITUAL, AND ULTIMATELY PSYKHIC (OF THE SOUL).

How is that relevant?

HOW IS WHAT RELEVANT?

Your entire post?
It reads like Mein Kampf.

my gf hates white males
so im good homie

>straight eyebrows
Nice try

What I have noticed on these beautiful people is how tight and smooth their skin is around their face.

I have acne, but even if I got completely rid of that and my skin was completely clear, it would still look like his, it wouldn't be as tight around the face, there would be lines under my eyes and other loosness. How do you get your skin to sit tight around your face?

No women hates white males, and those who claim they do suffer from the same hatred looser girls had for the football players, they hated them for being assholes but if given the opportunity would get down on their knees without hesitation.

Lift

feels good man lemme tell ya

This is true especially number two. Build relationships on trust and mutual respect and empathy. Don't date thots.

>40

That's impressive. He's aging really well.

Lmao

How do I get my eyebrows to look like his?

He's good looking? How can you tell?

yeah what i've noticed about beautiful people is they never have the circles under their eyes the rest of us get from many nights of no sleep and carbs and computer time

high cheekbones stretches shit out

So are you just one person, posting this obsessively everywhere you can on any board that is even somewhat relevant? Or is this just an epic new meme?
At any rate you should probably still kill yourself

LMAO, no women hates an aesthetic male, race is irrelevant when you look good.

Have you even met a girl before? I feel like the people on this board date one girl act like a total cuck get cheated on and decide that the whole gender is hopeless and come shit post this board all day. Just because you fell for a slut doesn't mean everyone else did too faggot.

except the guy in OP's picture apparently

I read all your posts in a robot voice

water

IF SOMEONE LEAVES YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE JUST BY A GLANCE, THAT PERSON NEVER LOVED YOU, THUS, YOUR RELATIONSHIP WAS SUPERFLUOUS, THEREFORE, YOU ARE BOTH BETTER WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

Lol you can see where he had plastic surgery kek

keep in mind this is photoshopped

I bet you're super normal irl

even him?

holy shit this dude is like talking to a brick wall lol

it's not "chance" you faggot

you niggers act like the hand you're dealt in life is totally random. wrong. your parents and all of their ancestors are responsible for putting you exactly where you are

in any other context, when i talk about eugenics, people get pissy. you plebs absolutely don't get it

people assume that because i'm handsome, i must fuck a lot of women. that's completely backwards. i'm handsome because my parents were highly selective, and that influence has made me that way, too. this is usually the case with attractive people.

in fact, in my family it's been like this for generations. we have no genetics diseases, no predisposition for eye problems, no history if diabetes. totally clean, and we didn't get this far by engaging in the degeneracy you faggots celebrate. we didn't build our wealth by banging random people, by wasting our paychecks on fleeting pleasures, by spending our time seeking validation from strangers.

then you pieces of shit have the gall to pretend we were born with a silver spoon. if you have anyone to blame for your failures, it's not the ivory towers that surround you. it's the parents that were content to live in the gutter.

For once not an idiot, I see. Except 2., you naive piece of dirt.

Not esthetic enough

Botox stretches your skin

bump