Seeing as spring is just around the corner, denim jacket thread why not?

Seeing as spring is just around the corner, denim jacket thread why not?
W2c new denim jacket that doesn't have sleeves designed for dwarves? (I'm looking at you, current Levi's jackets)

>Levis jackets have short arms

oh thank god i thought i had giant arms or something

Maybe you do. But modern Levi's jackets definitely have sleeves that are too short, and I'm not even 6ft

I thought the point was to cuff them

wait a second am i god damn retarded

I have a Levi's jacket from the 70's the arms are still pretty short

I mean idk, maybe that was just what I did to mitigate the sleeves being so short and it looked better so I just stuck with it

I don't see why they'd apparently design the sleeves like that for several decades without that intent though

The old levi I got from my dad, isn't short.

Looks good. Is it lined?

I've got a Levi's jacket I'd date around late sixties/early 70s and the arms are really short on that too.
The shoulders measure something like 20 inches. Though I can't be certain how much stretching there has been on those.

There was a Levi's by Pendleton drop a while back and that has something like 26 inch sleeves on the large. They're actually too big for me. Maybe you could look for one of those.

ya dads lookin good. now post a pic of you.

I just checked the Levis+Pendleton trucker. Nearly 27 inch from shoulder to cuff. About 19 across the shoulders. About 25.5 down the back.

Vs a contemporary regular trucker which is about 18.5 across shoulders, 24 down the back, 24.5 from shoulder seam to cuff.

Both are a large.

Ah right good to know cheers

Measurements of the old trucker jacket:
19 across the shoulders
22 down the back
21.5 pit to pit
22.5 from shoulder to cuff
18.5 from pit to cuff
FYI this is corduroy, not denim.

Thanks and it isnt

GOAT denim jacket coming through

I wear one of these. I might be another denim jacket in black though. Divided as I have owned this one for eight months and I still haven't broken it.

Be? I meant to type buy. I might buy another jacket in black. Perhaps one of these.

What's the brand?

I have pic related, shit is nice as fuck for a Levi's piece.

Just a regular trucker or what?

Chambray piece done with Opening Ceremony back in 2011.

Andrew?

yeah?

Love my storm rider but I know the minute I start lifting that shit is going to be too small for me :(

Fortunately you can get 'em second-hand pretty easy. Unfortunately I think the second-hand ones have doubled in price in a few years.
(I could be wrong about this.)

watch out for the blair witch

w2c a (preferably not terribly expensive) denim jacket with this wash or lighter?

google stonewashed or bleached denim jacket
Its not god damn rocket sience you know

Try Wrangler or Lee

killin it

i know how to google, was wondering if effay had any recommendations for specific brands / models
i'm not really liking a lot of the stuff i found searching apart from Levi's

Anyone know where to find a similar jacket?

Go on etsy and ebay and look up levis sherpa and/or denim sherpa.

ty lad

not sherpa but just copped this off etsy it's just what i was looking for in terms of wash
thanks again mate

You're welcome. Glad you found what you were after. It's tricky when people ask on Veeky Forums sometimes because it's hard to anticipate what are the features they're after.

Sorry not me
Stop posing as me you hoe hahaha

Thanks!

Bought this for cheap. Did I fuck up?

I don't mind it. The question is how does it look on you.

looks good user. shit quality H&M, but will probably hold together a few weeks.

Just look at some on ebay

Marlboro has a cool unlined denim jacket, you could find one for like 35

i like your look boyo what glasses are those?

Thanks! They're Ray ban clubmaster Tortoise version, I love them.

id?

>What are cropped jackets

thanks for the advice, i actually found what i was looking for a few hours ago
cheers tho

No.

i want

terrible hair it literally knocks your rating down by 2 fix it

nice jacket dude

Will do, I just don't know what hair style to fix it too. My hair is very thick, any suggestions?

Here's a denim jacket I customized
follow @phidenim on ig

Heres another one it says "High Priestess"
@phidenim

wow another uncreative 15 year old tumblrite trying to flog his band uninspired shit
fuck off

should I cop this lads? whats the sizing like on these? also, what would go well with this? I was thinking maybe black chinos and some german army trainers

forgot picture

Sloppy painting job man, should have started with a base layer and you did not even finish the top.

Thanks for the advice, should I worry about the paint making it too stiff?

It'll soften up over time

If you want to layer, get a size larger, otherwise fairly snug

changed my world when i realised that it's not my arms that are long, but my shoulders are high.

ie: the distance from the top of my shoulder to the bottom of the armpit hole of clothing tends to be tight on me.

biggest offender is Uniqlo (i know that they also cut sleeves short to cut costs)

but almost any sheath dress rides up on me because my shoulders.

bo, you're not, clothing should fit unbuttoned and uncuffed...lest you cut the versatility of a piece in half

That jacket screams "I'll suck 100,000 dicks before I die".

they don't make short sleeves to cut costs, they're designed for asian manlets
and i have to say i really appreciate it. it's fucking hard finding good looking outerwear with sleeves that aren't dickass long

no, it gently says in a calm voice "i'm a chill guy" and then walks away to get an ice cream cone

it's also to cut costs.

Uniqlo is fast fashion, as much as everyone wants to say it's Ikea of clothing, it's still forever21 tier shit.

all i'm saying is i appreciate not swimming in my sleeves and my experience with uniqlo shit hasn't been bad given the price

>manlet

Yo, guys. Cop or not? I kno' that
>Carhartt
but I can get it for a half of price.

oh no you caught me!

def cop and there's nothing wrong with Carhartt they're a great brand

shit, forgot a screenshot

nvm thought you were talking about the OP
swerve on that

I am saving you for Inspo. Pics of you are stored on my hard drive. I hope you're happy.

>That stance
>It can't be...
CIA????

The GOAT imo. Can anyone ID?

ysl last year

Tempting cop but I don't think I can justify it for myself.

Shoudl I cop this one?

i can guarantee they dont make the sleeves on their shirts shorter to cut costs lmfao

I got this Levi's Jacket about 5 months ago, idk if they've changed the design in x amount of years but the sleeves on this seems pretty near to perfect length for my arms.
Also i thought this fit was pretty ok

Thank you(: I am

i fucking chortled

See how your knuckles face kind of diagonally in front of you? What's probably going on here is your shoulders are slumped forward.
Your knuckles should point out with your palms facing the sides of your body. So if you gave a thumbs-up your thumbs would point straight ahead.

Check out the books of Kelly Starrett and Pete Egoscue. Deskbound by Starrett is a good one.

he's CIA it's an intimidation pose stop trying to subvert American influence

Didn't notice this thread and already posted in cop or not

I have no previous jean jacket experiences, thought of trying one out and this one is 40 euros so if it turns out to not be my thing it'll be ok

Any criticisms about this or should I go for it?

What pants are you supposed to wear with a lighter color denim jacket?

Khakis?

Is that really the only option?

is my mom's from like the 80's (i am a male) wdyt. i like how it wears but idk is it too feminine ?

How does it fit you

Assuming cuts and other details were exactly the same you can still tell what is women's clothing by which side it buttons.

looks like shit