Name a better President for stocks. You can't

Name a better President for stocks. You can't.
>literally Goldman Sachs: the candidate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-up7xrwqMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she really better for stocks though or just better for Goldman? Is it one and the same? Please explain

God, why does she always have that hideous grimace in every. picture?

It's like shut your fucking MOUTH. Jesus.

It's the usual for presidents to back stab corporate donors.

Bill Clinton personally set about deregulating Wall Street as a Neoliberal.
Hillary is still a Neoliberal.

Presidents don't regulate or deregulate. That's congress.

can whoever is the next pres close the stock market permanently. thanks

TRUMP. He's one of the greatest entrepreneurs in American history. Up there with Ford, Carnegie, and Rockefeller.

But Wall Street can easily manipulate Clinton, trump will do his own thing

>the gaping maw of Satan can never be closed

This.

Which is great for the American people, not to mention

>Not flooding the market with cheap labor
>Not taxing the '1%' to pay for 3rd worlders to get free shit
>Creating jobs (building a wall) which will boost consumerism
>Actually negotiating trade deals so I and other business owners don't have to compete with china, mexico, and fucking India.

There's more to making money than stocks, if all you do is buy/sell stocks and ONLY support what is 'good for stocks' in the short term you will get fucked up the ass in the next crash and be found jumping off a high-rise.

ITT people who can't/ don't short the market at highs

>>Actually negotiating trade deals so I and other business owners don't have to compete with china, mexico, and fucking India.

>don't have to compete with china, mexico, and fucking India

Good lord this is an ignorant motivation.

> 2016
> idiots still think it's possible to somehow isolate ourselves from global competition

Now, if you're talking about stopping the transfer (and stealing) of western IP and knowledge to the Asians... that's a worth while discussion.

>isolate ourselves from global competition

No but we can raise taxes/tarrifs on foreign shit like China is doing to us you fucktard.

We are getting raped in negotiations all for 'muh cheap shit' while the economy grinds to a halt.

>Top pip clinton so good for stocks, she is practically owned by Sachs!
>Brilliant self made billionaire that made his own fortune twice in business is in no way close to being better.

Get better bait.

I want to vote for Trump. But I like stability and economy is going well.

He's a change agent, which I don't want. Convince me he will be good for the economy.

Reduction on industry tax rates

American industrial startups (3d printing)

People overestimate the presidental elections too much, literally no effect on anything at all. Even if trump gets elected it's pretty much the same as hillary in the end. President has no power at all. It's like a big scam. Media houses sure love the shit as all they breach years ahead is elections lol

stocks will do always great, there is a fair chance you will see 100k dow in your lifetime. sure, there will be big drops from time to time.

I wanted to vote for bernie because he wants to remove legalized bribery but it looks like shillary will get the nomination. I'm going to hate vote Trump. fuck that clinton she's a damned crook that has people knocked off when she's being investigated for her newest scam.

Screw that. I'm voting for the guy who will boost property mutual funds, increase bank revenue, and boost US industry. It is a shame Ford stock is only $13.43. It was also one of the only companies not to need a bail out.

Yeah, but his son sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-up7xrwqMI

>President doesnt matter
lmao talk to me when you turn 26 and have to deal with Obongcare. Literally took a quarter of my income last year

what good is a stock with no market?

he's canadian

If Trump woulda tossed his dad's fortune that he inherited he would be worth a lot more than he is now.. Hmm

No he wouldn't. Trump isn't an only child, meaning he would only inherit $40M in 1999, long after he was a billionaire.

He turned $1M and the foundations of his father's company into a multibillion dollar enterprise.

Le SP500 meme doesn't hold up. Consider taxes, returns, and the fact that he didn't recieve 40-200M in the 70s, and it's easily disproven,

Calling Trump one of the greatest entrepreneurs ever is like calling Brandon Weeden one of the greatest NFL quarterbacks in history.

Like what in the fuck are you talking about.

Trump was born rich and turned his initial wealth into significantly more wealth (20x - 50x). It's hardly impressive compared to the other people you mentioned.

this

>Take your money out of the market.
>Wait for the market to crash.
>Buy the dip.
Not so hard, user.

yeah. No. Those guys were titans of industry. Trump owns under 100 hotels, and is mostly a brand. Compared to those guys trump is the in the XFL.

Rockefeller with inflation adjusted money is worth about 336Billion
a multiple and order of magnitude richer than trump's entire lifes work. Not just his net worth today.

Goldman Sachs candidate, you say?

>using math to argue with liberals

Building the wall will only create jobs for Mexico.

Wat

My fist -> ur face

kek
>bust out my women studies and arts degrees for the showdown

This

trump confirmed trying to outsource jobs

Change for change's sake is always good comrade.

>implying all the materials for the wall including metal rod and fasteners wouldn't have to be DEFARS

good thing i work for a fastener manufacturing company