Whats the absolute oldest age where band tees are still acceptable?

whats the absolute oldest age where band tees are still acceptable?

although it depends on the band, depends on how old you look.

maturity is reached at an older and older age in the West. I blame single mothers.

Realistically, mid-thirties.

you should stop wearing them frequently by your 30s, but its not like you have to drop them completely. depending on the band and design of the shirt they can still be effay, just on more rare and casual occasions.

18. Past a certain age, you are indeed "too old" for that shit.

Also, make sure what you're wearing has a good aesthetic if you must wear any kind of graphic at all.

It's usually better if people not with your in-group wouldn't be able to recognize it.

I googled Skrillex for something awful, but I'm posting this instead because for how terrible that band is, this is surprisingly acceptable.

My 49 year old dad wears slayer shirts and because he's in the Americana Music Association in Australia he wears those around a bit too. He's a pretty cool guy so I think he can get away with it.

What does Veeky Forums think of Pinegrove's shirts?

I'm 23 and have felt like I can't wear them (or any graphic tee for that matter) in good conscience anymore since I was 21, and they used to be a HUGE part of my wardrobe.

I still wear, somewhat ironically, glam metal shirts. I find them aesthetically pleasing.

I stopped around age 19, honestly they never looked good on me though. I only know one guy who looks good in them and they are black metal tees and he has the loo about him

I'm 21 and I'm stoping wearing band t-shirts. The only one that I still wear is pic related, saw them live last year and in person is low-key, so I'm fine.....

sounds dank any pale ones?

band tees never go out of style. a cool tee is a cool tee.

He's not asking if band tees are trendy, he's asking when should he stop wearing them...

they can be effay if done well, but they should NOT be a main part of your wardrobe, ever. maybe 1-3 shirts to be worn occasionally.

>It's usually better if people not with your in-group wouldn't be able to recognize it.
why?

FUCCCCCCCC is this some rare tour tee or can i cop this somewhere?

what the fuck man i NEED TO COP THIS

im about to pick this up what do you think?

Prefer the first one that was posted, but I didnt realize that many people liked LRD? I knew that Heavier Than a Death in the Family was really well received but I've never seen people talk about them before.

nah man they are still super obscure besides the occasional guy on /mu/

you wont hear about them outside of Veeky Forums

My dad is 50 and occasionally wears a minor threat or dag nasty shirt around the house on the weekends. Usually while doing so blasting their music and talking about how good their shows were. So I think they can be pretty cool regardless

outside of Veeky Forums nobody knows about them, but everyone on Veeky Forums knows about them

thats the best way to put it i guess

reverse image search, its readily available

not to sound doucheish but if i saw someone with a LRD shirt irl id get very excited but would hate them if i found out they only liked the shirt

dont be that guy

No I fucking love LRD I just never realized they had actually cool shirts, the only thing Ive seen was a Heavier Than A Death in the Family shirt and it looked pretty awful

incredibly boring and hideous