See manlet thats effay

>see manlet thats effay
>laugh inside in realizing hes just compensating for his manlet stature by being effay

>be manlet
>do anything
>it's considered compensating
pls no meme

you just described reality

that's the beauty of the manlet meme

How tall is the nerd anyway? He looks like a midget in that last pic

and who did bella choose?

I think that's why it's hard to ever take a manlet seriously. No matter what they do or achieve you think it's just them trying to compensate for being short

memes aside the majority of the world is around 5'9, to take height as seriously as everyone here does is stupid

what you said is equivalent to saying that because going on welfare would make you richer than the majority of the world so working is stupid.

wtf that woman on the right must be like 6'3+ if the guy is 5'9

inb4 average female height actually 6'3

He's probably 5'8 realistically. Guessing righty is wearing 2" heels putting her around 5'10

2in id's definitely not that big of a difference. I'm 5'10" barefoot and I have friends shorter than me by a couple inches but it's not that big of a difference. Either he id actually short(5'7" and below) or that woman is a giant

is his career a cope?

are you guys stupid? both girls are taller than average, with the girl on the right being taller. they're also wearing very tall high heels

that's the most likely scenario

That's exactly what I'm saying. If he is 5'9" that woman is 6'3" in heels, which is fucking tall. Either that or he is much shorter than he claims

Scratch that, she would be even taller probably 6'5" + if he was 5'9". She's either a freak or he's a liar

did you guys grow at all after high school?

What? That doesn't even relate to what he said

How can you have the heart to mock short men?The entire female sex seems to dismiss them, I genuinely feel sorry for them.

>tfw he's taller than me

Am I the only one here that loves to bully manlets?

I'm 5'6 and it's not that bad

Being ugly/awkward would be worse

I at least have a decent face and I've never had problems getting girls

I'm 6'4" and only just came to light in realizing how autistic and awkward I was throughout high school. Like near cringe/fedora levels. Yet girls still would give me attention exclusively because I was good looking and tall.

I guess I got it easier than most.

This is every Arab guy on campus.

And maybe in Dubai they really are hot shit, with expensive chad clothes and daddy's money.
But over here, they're just a manlet.

also every rich hypebeast asian

Only Veeky Forums gives this much of a fuck about height, jesus christ

meanwhile, i am jazzing on the faces of the girls they fap to on campus, wearing a pit stained supreme hanes t, levis 510 with holes in the crotch and a pair of faded $10 canvas shoes.

God manlets are disgusting. They're only accetable when they're cute gay bottoms.

inb4 all this cuz a salty ass lanklet got cucked by manlet thug

height isnt as important as Veeky Forums makes it out to be, but its still pretty damn important.

This.

dont fucking delude yourself dude.

Veeky Forums exaggerates it but height is still important as fuck

Of course it's not that bad. Nobody really gave a shit about height before the internet. It's just kids being assholes.

This.

Any actor is probably at least two inches under their billed height. Particularly if they are short.

Assuming those two girls are around average height and are wearing three inch heels they would be standing around 5'8. I would not expect them to be over 5'10 and the one on the right towers over him.