Chuck taylor inspo

preferably this colorway pls ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNxyDe9z9o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Literally with anything

just walk into your local middle school tomorrow

Did your mom dress you untill your 20th? god damn.

posting actual effey chucks

Any Veeky Forumsshionistas can illuminate me on the different chucks?
The normal ones sold in the store are decently priced, but then I saw online I could get a 70s version.
There is also a newer version called Chuck II or something like that.

Regular chucks are made of canvas and rubber with no support. From my experience they fall apart after a year of use.
The 70s version has a more vintage look, but is similar in quality

The chuck 2s are made of a higher quality canvas and have a Lunorlon support in the sole. They dont have the racing stripes or metallic eyelets. They're pretty comfy too.

The Cuck II's Don't look that bad

Why do chuck 2s look so off? Is it the uncolored racing stripe? It looks like some cheap walmart offbrand shoe

So basically you are just paying a bit more for the 70s look but it's the same quality?

yes

no 70s have better quality i dont know what the fuck that guy is talking about

How are they better quality?

>but is similar in quality
stop being retarded

the guy you replied to is right they are better quality all around watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=SNxyDe9z9o0

my bad

Interesting. I sort of like that the shittier version has floppier canvas though.

I say always go for CTAS pro or Chuck 70's they're always better quality

i bet you must feel very Veeky Forums wearing the exact same shoes as 1/4 of the people you walk past

I bought these as beaters in September and they've held on very well and look good beaten up. They look a little goofy in shorts but other than that they look fine with anything else.

They aren't an offensive shoe so nothing will really look bad with them, but chances are there is some shoe out there that would look better with your fit.

Buy them from Japan, they have a better build quality

Any difference in price from the usual Chuck Taylor 70s? Most places have them for $85.

Extra for shipping, otherwise not really