Wtf i like adidas now

wtf i like adidas now

Other urls found in this thread:

us.takemore.net/adidas-seeulater_og-s80017-256201?size=true&gclid=CNTDldCjttICFduNswodSEgERg&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black people are the worst thing that ever happened to clothing. There has literally never been a more detrimental situation to clothing, even in Iraq where women cover their faces, the number of people is too small to have an impact like blacks had on American fashion.

>Black people are the worst thing that ever happened
shortened it for you

heh i would like this if it wasn't shit for hypebeasts with a ridiculous pumped up price which i'm sure it is

I FUCCS WIT DIS SHIT BRUH, NIKE SHOOOOOK COS DIS SHIT FRESH TBHONEST FAMALAMAM S M H

Who allowed retards to live

kek

Niggers + european fashion houses has been a fucking disaster

SHOOOOOOOOOOOK

gassed up shawty!!!! ya ya ya!

The "I fuck with the vision vro lets link!" 11s.

you guys would literally be vomiting over each other to get these if they were rafs lol

Adidas really is the far superior mainstream brand involved with high fashion now. They are doing great shit.

Should I cop?

us.takemore.net/adidas-seeulater_og-s80017-256201?size=true&gclid=CNTDldCjttICFduNswodSEgERg&gclsrc=aw.ds

>talks about how adidas is the far superior mainstream high fashion brand now

>posts 87 years old rafs

You misquoted me. Just for future reference you can highlight the thing you want to greentext and then click the post number to reply with it.

12, 11, 7, 3 >>>>> rest > 6

imo looks like the shoe is made out of duplo blocks but do ya dance YG

this, and they're ruining raf simons now

raf said he's inspired by asap rocky

keep being insecure tho it's funny

I-I kinda like them...

>"i'm inspired by asap rocky"
>nogs come from the hood to go drop their lebrons money on ozweegos and sales skyrocket
wow wonder why he said that.

>Black people are the worst
shortened it for you

why do you hate black people though
is your new stepdad black
is that why

TBF that's a serious question.

>"black people are the worst!!!!!!!"

how fucking ugly are you to be this insecure

Coon detected

theyre just a bunch of white kids who were morphed by the internet. you cant really change em

What are you talking about, this is avant garde. Start working on your right brain, you logicuck. White people aren't capable of beinh creative. The ones who are, side with blacks in BLM.

>racist
wew lad. you guys gotta be real fucking insecure about your selves to want to be "superior" that bad.

how did this turn racial immediately