Anyone else buy Valeant when it was down 12% and make a 10% profit when it closed only 2% down from open?

Anyone else buy Valeant when it was down 12% and make a 10% profit when it closed only 2% down from open?

This is an AMAZING stock to trade for short term profits.

Getting raped and bought at 46.14 CAD

I'm hoping it turns around, they have too many good assets to go down the shitter

They will be forced to be acquired to solve their debts. This will also be done in good faith to maintain the drug supply needed by many. Sell that shit. Screen cap this.

u trade on robinhood?

Obviously not if he day trades.

Can someone tell me where the fuck is a good place to trade? On vanguard they charge $7 for trade even if it's a day trade like what the fuck? Is that shit standard?
What is the best place

$7 is really good. I pay $10 CAD. It's nothing when you make thousands in a day. You'll get there too user, don't give up on the stock market. The day you give in is the day you give up on America.

If you have to ask that question you really shouldn't be trading in the first place.

Unless you want to just go ahead and give me all your money for free, which incase please start trading right now

Bought in at 27. Up 17% and going long. Just wish I had had the balls to buy more.

it's 5-25 for me, +35per month for better tools like real time and acces to all north american and europe markets

Bought at 29.5, should have bought more yesterday

Woah! Up 11%!

Looking good right now

Only see upside from here

Fuck.. all my money is tied up right now.

I should have sold at the +18% mark, it went back down to only a 11% gain. I'll need to set up a stop-loss so I can still make the best profits even when I'm out for lunch with my aunt.

I sold today at 37.5 from 29.5. Gonna buy big next dip

"Several drugs are part of the Phase 3 studies while 3 drugs are undergoing FDA review, namely Brodalumab, Latanoprostene bunod, and Oral Relistor®.

On the dermatology side, Brodalumab—an antibody for patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis—has been taken for FDA review with PDUFA action date set on November 16, 2016. Latanoprostene bunod, an eye-health product for patients with open angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension, PDUFA action date was set for July 21, 2016. In GI division, Oral Relistor®, a tablet for the treatment of opioid-induced constipation in adult patients with chronic non-cancer pain, saw extension in PDUFA date from April 9, 2016 to now July 19, 2016. Luminesse™ is another eye-health product for which Valeant is in the process of FDA filing, post successful Phase 3 results."

3 drugs pending FDA review and they're not selling any core assets.

I definitely this stock is going to rise, it should of rose significantly by now if it wasn't for people sucking Buffett's cock.

Just made $500k in the past 2 months thanks to Bitcoin and the party hasn't even begun. Just lol at stockcucks.

How high do you think it'll go?

My DCF model has the intrinsic value of this stock worth $110,

I don't see any reason why this stock won't break $100 , assuming all is constant.

It's going to take some time though, this former darling of Wallstreet has lost the trust of numerous amounts of people.

It should double before the end of the year, hopefully within the next 10Q results, not the upcoming one.

$110 intrinsic value, refer to

I'm the guy who bought $40k worth in the other thread. I upped my stake to 1,200 shares. This was a good day for me. If you do some very basic calculations, and look at the revenue each of their drugs produces annually, it's easy to see this company is very undervalued. I hope it will reach $60 - $70 this year. When they sell some of their non-core assets to reduce debt, get a higher credit rating, and file their next quarterly statement we should see price increases. Plus I believe Ackman can get the job done