Nightride General

Post your nightride / outrun/new retrowave / darkwave clothing

For those unblessed, nightride is primarily inspired by a darker tone of 80 colours, and music of mentioned music styles, movies such as drive and nightrider, games like vice city or Hotline miami

all in all, a resurgence in a darker tone of 80's fashion wave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTfQW_nA1s8&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this shit been dead for the last two years at least

we on that baggy shit

that bringing jobs back tip got workwear in full effect cuz the wall gotta be built some way

98-2003 pac sun skater shit, Wu Wear, bush era back again

diplomats bandanas and Spice Girls pants

and niggas in full /terrorwave/ too oooooooooooweeeeeeeee!

cuz every normie on the street is wearing an alpha bomber and pale skinnys with some fuckin ultraboosts and a dad cap trying to pull this look off and failing miserably

just looks tired and boring, if you're gonna really do this shit you better be as thin as the thin white duke and flexing in gutted white armani suits with 20 thin ass chains on

can people stop naimg every other arbitrary varient of a trend and trying to make it a thing

This is not that, this shit is up and coming for real, the music style is already on the rise

Music comes, people dress to identify with their music, fashion follows.

Also if anyone know where to get a jacket like this... no scorpion tho

Bump

lol idk man I got into it like 1 year ago for a few months, then kinda moved on... I was sure it would be big soon too

I still listen to a lot of the bands though. Trevor Something, Gateway Drugs, Perturbator, all amazing

It's called a Harrington

Now don't bump this thread again

This

OP is a faggot who wears a bomber and calls it "New retrowave"
Just end your life already

came in expecting inspo for this type of fashion.. which again I find myself being drawn to. Instead find kiddies arguing about whats going out of style and whats not

>Post your nightride / outrun/new retrowave / darkwave clothing
OK

Ok posting inspiration

Maybe when im 45

Lets not forget legendhoff

Didb't even know those bands, thx man

Here's what got me going into it (beside playing too much vice city as a kid)

youtube.com/watch?v=lTfQW_nA1s8&t=8s

Perturbator is great. Uncanny valley is the perfect workout album.

the music was on the rise a few years ago, after the release of drive. it's not rising anymore

how dumb are u m8?

Still maybe when im 45, nice trick tho

Why do I care if its on the rise, its my music, my style, if you wanna dress for whats on the rise why dont u dress like fking rihanna or some shit

There so much more than perpubator! The list I posted, spotify also has outrun/nightride lists which are pretty guud, but newretrowave is here to stay no doubt

I think theres really only one choice of car that truly captures the nightride aesthetic.

if that's your style then that's cool, just don't be disappointed when it fades into relative obscurity

It's almost better that way, then its MY style

Then again, I dont ever thing miami fashion or nightride fashino will be uncool becuase as the movies has shown, its a TIMELESS look

I saw a dude wearing the scorpion jacket outside a tacodeli the other day

it was so wack

Please stop posting and never come back to this board

Bet u were too busy shaking in your geobaskets to do anything

I'll bump this thread forever thanks to your attitude

What's the jacket?

Do a reverse image search, it's my most complimented items, works best in the night however

Bruh its not going anywhere,the height of 80s sounding synths were early to mid 2010s

Its just going downhill.

I thought it was gonna become big,we all did.

Hell, even lo-fi house is dying down.

This has been and gone, every other teenager on the street is dressed like this.

this, this and this. I really thought it was going mainstream and I would really love if it did, but it reached its peak a few years ago and now is pretty much dead.

I feel like the time that trends on Veeky Forums fade they make it into normiehood. I remember when vaporwave was peaking here, now nobody even talks about it and says it's "dated", yet I see trendy hipster normies with vaporwave t shirts more than ever. Fyi I live in London and Stockholm, two very trendy cities that are often early adopters.

That being said this nightrider style seems like it peaked a while ago, if it even did