Are speedsuits, flight suits, and coveralls fashionable? Can they be made fashionable?

Are speedsuits, flight suits, and coveralls fashionable? Can they be made fashionable?

a noose

yes but it won't be easy. you need a strong jawline and good hair first.

That's true of all fits ever.

I wore that in all black once and everyone was staring at me. I have no idea why, like I would walk by a family and they would all turn to stare until I walked away, same for everyone no matter where I go.

Just play it as you're doing a Rusty Venture cosplay if you don't have either.

>implying
It's not even the right fucking color for Rusty Venture.

Yes, they are

Lmfao dude thats me

>Dec. 7th, 2016
Then you should know better than anyone, as you're the only person I've seen do it in half a year.

Yo Walter Jr, where are your crutches?

>december 1st

>pre-war technology interests me

My dad wears those since his job is half factory and half office. It has more stuff on it like a name tag and a company thing. I think it looked cool when it was blue but the company switched over to khaki. It looks ok now and not as neat as before. But also I might just think it's cool because I think my dad is cool too.
TLDR
It may look strange but if you look older it would look nice

w2c a strong jaw line?

This is well done, gramme.

yea, but my question is can you have the chest open and show your shirt underneath? I bought 2 online (sadly way too big and im too autist to return them) so i'm trying to figure out how to repurpose them into a fit

Have you tried going to a tailor? Most coveralls are illfitting so that is to be expected

I wonder if more modern/slim fitting coveralls exist

Just tie en around your waist if you aren't 100% confident. It's a cool look if youre art studenty. Or ironically wearing motorsport merch.

I fully expect them to trend next fall

If you are at a track meet going to an auto shop or something it's definitely Veeky Forums to be wearing your mechanic's coveralls tied around your waist with some choice sneakers. Everywhere else, nah. A Japanese qt could prolly pull it off anywhere, but they can pull off anything anywhere anyways.

Not yet, I've thought about it though. But i also dont want to shell out more cash than I need to. Ive thought about just cutting them off at the knees and making it short sleeved, roll back those scruffy cuffs and now i'm in a man romper.

lmk if anyone has any thoughts on this, all input is appreciated