Who's your inspo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyzUG2nyf5k
instagram.com/huntsdennis/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Edward Burtynsky

'For Burtynsky, nature itself, over time, can reclaim even the most ambitious of human incursions into the land. As long as human needs and desires change, so too will the landscape.'

that character in nbc (which i never watch) Hannibal was even better

I always try to dress like it's ten years later

Adam from Girls.

similarities

>weird face
>messy hair
>simplistic style (blue jeans, simple t-shirt or sweater)

difference
>only 6 foot and not 6'2 like Adam
>not Veeky Forums

Gosh I want him to rape me.

>mfw girls is actually a decent show but it will forever be hated because lena is annoying as fuck

i don't get the hype about this dude, i feel like it's due to his fame and the fact that our generation is already familiarized with him from the disney show
what about him inspires you?
is this show worth checking out? that actor has always struck me as a cool in that old fashioned roughneck kind of way

as for me, i'm half japanese so i've always been pretty drawn to japanese aesthetics/art so that kind of stuff definitely inspires me above all else

it's problematic though because the other half of me is scandinavian so i'm 6'6" and don't fit into many japa-brands but i'm trying to get into making my own clothes so i can emulate styles and things that i like and create them large enough to fit me

i've tried to have so many discussions about it on /tv/ and every time i get called a cuck and a nu-male over and over. only a few people reply seriously. funny thing is there used to be genuine discussion threads about the show way back when it first aired, before lena dunham outed herself as a complete fucking idiot

yeah, I'd definitely recommend it. I put it off for a while because of Lena Dunham, but she actually shows a lot of self-awareness and humility in her writing.

And you will probably have a huge man crush on Adam Driver like every guy I know that watches the show

youtube.com/watch?v=KyzUG2nyf5k

anyone know where to get boots like Adam's btw? I currently wear dark brown timbs that are kinda similar looking but they're not quite right

hannibal is an amazing series. have watched it through twice

For me it's definetily Giorgio Armani

Ernest Hemmingway

redwing
thorogood
wolverine

I wanna murder dun ham if nothing else just for bringing that ugly as fuck mutt to the public eye

not because she is annoying, but because she is a pedophile and molested her little sister desu

i remember reading about that. but come on, she was like 13 and fingered her 8 yr old sister when they were sleeping in bed together. i think thats honestly normal sexual exploration girl shit . im pretty sure most girls do this sort of thing

michael gira a bit but I try to be 100% inspired by myself you feeel

Pic related. She's a walking piece of art.

always looking cool

is it weird to remember doing this to a family friend? except it was outside we were both really little. i remember the white dress
just normal sexual exploration right?

T A C K Y

Nah, she's classy.

thanks user

The first two season were good. Somewhere along the way a couple years ago it got really cringey. Around where marnie tried to have a music career I gave it a hard pass.

seems like normal kid curiosity to me.
at the age of 16+ it starts becoming more of an issue.

Red Wing Gentleman Traveler

You're damn right, its had some great episodes and no other show has done what it does quite as well (apart from Easy on Netflix. Most of the characters (Hannah especially) are awful people but I like it anyway. Love Ray & Charlie.

depends on if you understood what you were doing when you did it. It's normal, but if you were thinking "This is me molesting my younger sibling" or something, and you were doing it for power, or like you forced them... then it would be creepy. When I was 5 I taught my 3 year old brother to kiss my butt because I thought it was hilarious. Or I had a friend and we would go into her mom's room and try on her fancy underwear and pretend we were Jessica Rabbit. Everyone has shit like that.

Liam Gallagher was pretty great in the 90s

i need to work out if i'm going to fill out the baggy style though

I thought about the black kid from Shameless
>Just a normie

Then you do get the hype about him...

my unironic goal in life is to be a thin norm

>wanting to be someone else
literally lmaoing at all of your lives

The green man himself.

So normcore then?

I guess, lol

seriously though, the way that norm (and a couple of the other characters on cheers, particularly sam and early-seasons frasier) dress feels noticeably fresh even today, whereas the fashion of other shows from the 80s looks really dated. I think this is partly because, to fit the themes of the show itself, the characters' aesthetics are a clash between working-class casual sportswear and a more traditional new england/ivy style. this is shown differently in each character's look, to reflect their own personality -- for instance, sam malone's perennial Red Sox training jacket/crisp white dress shirt combo conveys his character's whole history, but is a strong outfit in its own right.

I find norm's outfits the most appealing, though, especially as i get older -- they look like someone raided a Boston Brahmin's closet, but put everything together randomly, which gives it a sense of rumpled sprezzatura without being too precious. a lot of his fits wouldn't be out of place in an ametora lookbook

A good post on Veeky Forums? What the fuck?

>not understanding inspo on a fashion forum
lmao

brendan murphy

nice lesbians, who they are?

disgusting

Not sure if memeing but it's Fletcher and Wyatt Shears

> half japanese, half scandinavian

pics of facial asthetics are obligatory at this point user

Didn't Lena get butthurt because Adam Driver moved on to do Star Wars while she never got a gig past Girls? She blamed it on sexism or something

>only member of Girls' main cast who was hired for being talented instead of for having famous parents
>only one with a real post-Girls career

it's like poetry, it rhymes

Damon Albarn

hell yes. olmos is a g in that movie.
how can he look so good here, and so shit in every other film

>show gets praised for realistic depiction of modern womanhood
>all the women are totally fucking insufferable and hateful
>all the guy characters are cool as hell.
adam and the catty gay guy are awesome.

he was a god

Is that Lenah Dunham or whatever the child molesting fucks name is? Absolutely disgusting that you could support that show with her being cast.

was this a spin photoshoot or something, cause wearing that shirt for a photoshoot is some played-out ho-ass shit.

i agree with you, but lena dunham actually wrote girls lmao i.e. she wasnt just a casting. she's still terrible and the show is mediocre and whitewashed

shes hideous

Micky Knox

>Is that Lenah Dunham or whatever the child molesting fucks name is? Absolutely disgusting that you could support that show with her being cast.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Boyd Rice desu
also, classic Northern European aesthetics
also, military and hippie aesthetics
also, stereotypical wizard and dwarf aesthetics like robes and pointy hats

Manhunter version is superior aesthetically.

Thanks for mentioning, I think I enjoy this man's art and philosophy.

slav squat

W2c that jacket

w2c left shirt

it's a corduroy Structure half zip jacket, i snooped around and found a few similar ones on eBay. here's his ig if youre interested:

instagram.com/huntsdennis/

Tom Hardy for the body
Justin o Shea for beard,tats and style
Gavin McInnes for humor and views on life.

Judge me

i think it was rolling stone, also i remember watching a video about the photographer who did the shoot and he said that it wasnt planned ,Kurt made the shirt before the shoot and they just went along with it

bowie all day

Max Dennison from "Hocus Pocus".

Mainly the look on the right

that makes two of us

Pretty sure those are Red Wing Harvesters - or at least they look very similar.

dude wtf

From Pi
His style of life is as effay as it gets

is this Sydney lmao

Early 90s JBD

Can't go wrong with scottish 90s messy druggie rave vibes.