Tall gf and I are both 6'1

>tall gf and I are both 6'1
>says she wishes she could look up at me a little, would feel more feminine
How high a heel can a man wear on his shoes without making himself look like an insecure manlet? I'd like to add on as much as I can for her but I'm not going to make a fool out of myself to do it, especially when I'm already a reasonable height.

Other urls found in this thread:

ysl.com/gb/shop-product/men/shoes-boots-classic-wyatt-40-harness-boot-in-nut-suede_cod11014880sm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just tell her to bend her knees a bit then lamo

> 6'1
When will they learn?

xd

Really though, can you offer any advice on how high I can go without looking ridiculous? Can you get away with more heel if you wear boots vs shoes or anything like that?

Dude I'm 5'8 what the fuck would I know about wearing heels and not looking like a dork?

Maybe check out some cuban heels

To be honest I'd expect someone of your height to have researched the available options for subtly appearing a little more tall than you are

How much am I going to stand out if I do that? I can't remember ever actually seeing someone wear them. Can they be integrated fairly seamlessly into relatively normal outfits or would I have to design a wardrobe around them?

switch it on her and make her think that she wants to be taller than you. having a taller gf is like having a pet lion

>tfw do have tall girl fetish
but no, particularly in pubic I'd be quite happy to grant her wish and have an inch or two over her if I can do it without looking silly.

I did a few years ago, then I realised there's absolutely no point in trying to lie to yourself and feel uncomfortable with who you are, with the possibility of looking foolish in doing so. Be happy with who you are.

I am happy with who I am, she's the one with the image problems. I don't mind accommodating her though, if I can squeeze out an inch or so without managing to look like at a manlet while over 6 feet that's fine by me.

nah I'm 5'6 instead of being insecure I just embrace my height and work around it
I suggest you do the same given you're taller than like 90% of the population you fucking dork. If your gf is so adamant about your already great height being greater maybe it wasn't meant to be

>tfw tall girl fetish
Being a manlet isn't all bad ;v)

Here's how

Alternatively just buy some docs or something and tell her to wear fucking flats
But realize that this shouldn't be an issue if you and your partner are both comfortable with who you are to eachother

saw her fucking legs off

DONE ;)

It's not a dealbreaker between us or anything, she's just a little insecure about her height and I'd like to accommodate her if possible. She already wears pretty flat shoes, I'm just looking into the possibility of finding another inch or so for mine to help.

Timbs, AF1s and like another user said docs will give you an inch or so and you won't look like an aspie in drag

American women need to grow up and stop being children wanting to feel small, short, protected and paid for.

t. from land of stronk nordic women

Agree w u but I gotta ask
How're those refugees treating you?

40-45mm, i.e. SLP heel height, is super easy to pull off. So long as the rest of the outfit makes sense with the heels you'll look fine, you're already tall so it'll be obvious you're not insecure about your height.

Can you offer any advice on how to make the outfit fit the heels?

How about you grow a spine op and tell her to fuck off

Autism trousers.

But some chelseas or some Cuban heeled shoes

If you're 6'1 no one will think you're an insecure manlet

ok

Is there a way to fid shoes like these with a smaller heel?

What shes really saying is she doesn't respect you.
This.

>6'1"
Get skinny and go full saint laurent

Typical useless fucking female never being satisfied.
>6'1
>Be taller user
Kek

Your gf can look up at me. I'm 6'5 :^)

>tfw can't afford to spend like that on clothes
maybe some day

if I did come into some money and try that, how skinny would I need to be? Currently dieting and losing weight fairly steadily so I could go as far as I need to if there's something to get out of it.

At 6'1, honestly approx 150lbs depending on body fat and composition. People will say like ~130, but it's overkill.

That's doable. I don't think I'll be able to afford £770 shoes any time soon, but I do quite like these ones.

ysl.com/gb/shop-product/men/shoes-boots-classic-wyatt-40-harness-boot-in-nut-suede_cod11014880sm.html

Am I likely to be able to find something similar to this of respectable enough quality for £200 or less?

>I want my women to be men
Oh...kay

bump

>pic from facebook
fuck off whore

Your relationship is done. She implies that youre not man enough for her, and the first thing you do is run to a fashion board to seek advice on how to be taller.
>im not insecure guys i swear xD
Its over for you boyo.