New Money. Need Help

Hi all. After a being poor my whole life I have been making good 600k+/yr money for a while now. I'm now ready to start shopping at high end stores but I don't know which brands are the highest quality in what category. I want to throw out my current wardrobe and prefer off the rack I don't want to get bespoke things and deal with tailoring except for suits. On 'ask andy' I managed to find a good guide for suit quality brands but have not yet found anything for other clothing items and accessories. Open to all styles just want to know top quality so I can go and browse through the right stores on rodeo or whatever myself and not waste too much time.

full rick

Buy as little as you can and retire early.

I'm with this guy

Ermenegildo zegna has great ready to wear clothing

end clothing
farfetch
ssense

go to those websites and see what they have.

When you hit up a high end shopping center stay away from Burberry, Prada,
dolce gabbana, and Versace.
All crap.

How did you get a job that gives you over half a million dollars a year

its not as simple as just "give me names for clothes that cost a lot"

give us some damn info on what you like, whats your style? Prep? Lunar core?Avant garde? We need to know.

Also travel to like Dubai or something and shop at the high end malls there.

user if you want to throw away money on clothing and look pretty good doing it, hire a stylist it will be expensive but youll end up with a pretty decent wardrobe, if you work with them are open to trying new things

Pay me to be your stylist.

FULL ROSS & Cititzen watch

This guy is a phony

This user had it right. If you're on 600k a year get a stylist, that way you'll hopefully avoid the trap that all new moneys fall into. If you don't get a stylist then you should study so can can develop some actual taste.

Start slowly and try to get a feel of what you like.
Also be careful not to look too gaudy. Don't wear too much fashion items that show brands off or bling.
No LV monogrammed shit, no huge gucci belt buckles, etc. You will look like a retarded chink.
Lastly, don't go full anything.

Donate 10 k to my PayPal

[email protected]

Education's a hell of a thing

I would say traditional style

Ehhh I prefer not too. Sounds way to frou frou

Trying to study but I can seem to get a guide on which designers make great quality stuff and which ones are over priced crap aside from a few someone mentioned earlier.

>sound way to frou frou
Oh misheard you say you stopped being poor

sent :)

PayPal me monies

[email protected]

Are you in finance, business or are you the product (some sort of performance/sport)?

Those are my guesses in order. Actually number 1 guess is high paying job through nepotism within your family.

Definitely add Brooks Brothers, what field are you in?

Most of current Brooks Brothers is shit

Try J Press, Southwick mtm
Shoes
Alden, Loake, John Lobb etc

Taking only craftsmanship into account not style
RLPL and Hermes make the best RTW
Suits you said you already found a guide
JLC, Rolex, And Patek for watches
Bags and accessories are all pretty much same quality among the brands
Lobb for dress/work shoes
LV for drivers, other shoe types are pretty much same among the big designer names.
Think that covers everything?

You're forgetting jeans. One of the top Japanese denim companies for jeans. There's 3-4 to choose from at the top depending on your style