Girl General 2.0

Other one reached image limit

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ruiue
instagram.com/curlsinhoney/
youtu.be/W6-SyZnFSHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

d-does this count?

What other shoes would go with this skirt? I usually only wear trousers and jeans and want to start wearing skirts once spring comes.

Why won't Y chromosomes die out already?

I recommend d'orsay flats. The skirt is versatile and flowy, so I think it would look nice with something simple that also has a high versatility. If you want to dress it up, you can always pair it with sandal heels

Those are cute. Any brand you recommend?

I like Nine West for better quality shoes in more mature styles. For more cutesy styles, take a look at Modcloth's website.

Btw do you have any advice pairing things with trousers? I recently invested in two pairs and I'd like some tips as to what I can do with them (inspo pics would be nice)

Very cute. Be my gf!

Whoa she looks like this girl I knew in high school...

>Btw do you have any advice pairing things with trousers?
I mean the great thing about trousers is that you can get away with wearing almost anything with them unlike skirts (which is why I never invested in skirts).

If you're like me and value comfiness over sexiness(???), derbies/oxfords and low-top sneakers are all you need. Also, a nice pair of socks to accessorize (and for maximum comfort).

If you want a more mature look, try out heeled ankle boots. Pic related.

Thanks! it feels weird to wear them with tshirts for some reason. maybe because I'm so used to wearing tshirts with jeans that I always envision wearing something different with slacks. I've been thinking of investing in nicer loafers and oxfords. Have you tried anything from Everlane? pic related

As for pairing tops with skirts, i prioritize having a top that fits nicely at the waist. Unless you're going for a style where the top won't be tucked in, like for a bloused effect or a colder temp style where you wear a big sweater of a shorter skirt. To start, try matching a tank top/cami, a skirt, and a button-up/cardigan to form a basic fit

>Why won't Y chromosomes die out already?
Umm user...

I really like these & plan on getting a pair. any tips for outfits to go with?

I like seeing those styles in outfits with shorter skirts. it just so happened that the shoes here are white, but you can look at the pieces and the shapes that create the look.

Thanks I'll experiment with some of these looks.

Hi

Do you guys know of any nice bb creams for combination skin

Very nice style :^)

Be my gf, please

who is this qt op?

love that skirt, where can I get me one?

w2c

Girls, I need some honest opinions. Pic related is my nose. I've been saving up for a nose job but my mum tells me I don't need one and therapists tell me I have BDD. I feel like everyone around me is walking on eggshells and just says whatever it is they think I want to hear.

kyke/10

Noses are like ears. Stop fucking staring at them because the more you do, the uglier they will look.

I bet when you look in a mirror the first thing you do is look at your nose.
Stop.
No one cares about, stares at, or obsessed about YOUR nose, unless they are also self-conscious about their OWN nose, but that's their problem not yours.

When normal people look at you they either concentrate on your eyes or your whole face, but I bet you always look at others noses because your self-conscious about your own nose.

Stop.

It took my 16 years to realize I had a big hooked jew nose because I never looked at it from the side. How much better off I would have been if I had never looked.

Looking into mirrors too much will give you autism

It has a good straight shape and it's not wide. Just the tip is kinda big, but nothing serious.
If you don't like how your nose looks, don't hesitate to go for a nose job. I understand why others say you don't need it (it's a normal nose to me), but I also know how it feels to have features you're not a fan of.
Tips are quite hard to shape. Most I've seen look the same and fake as fuck. It will be good to visit couple of surgeons before that.

post tumblr

justanothernose/10
You better save up for 2 surgeries because the first one will most likely look like shit and you'll want another one.

It's a shop, the original is LUCK.

Not OP, but I like your response.

Girls, just an honest question.

I just bought a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums, and now Im having trouble with beautiful girls jumping in my car and fondling my 5 speed manual transmission stick shift. Anything I could do to protect myself and avoid any safety issues?

Can' tell without the rest of the face.

it looks like a nose. Don't worry about it. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. No one will (besides Veeky Forums) scrutinize your nose and judge you for it. We all have noses; it's not a big deal. Save your money for something else!

Any advice for early/mid 20s women's office wear (medical office administration)? Dumping random inspo.

I think it looks like an average nose, its not distracting and I really can't imagine how you would like your nose to be if not like that one . I like what this user said

Try to not focus on it a lot and change the way you see it, looking at it too much will only make you feel worse about it.
I have a big nose and sometimes I feel bad about it, but even if it sounds stupid or cheesy when it happens I think about how my mother and grandmother have the same nose and I feel a bit better. Idk why

Stop posting you fucking faggot

>office wear (medical office administration)
Business casual setting? Do you have to wear a coat over your outfit?

Very business casual. No coat required.

I'd love to follow more Veeky Forums igs, rec some of your faves. Bonus points if they have a gf, I want effay lesbo couples on my feed.

instagram.com/ruiue is my favorite.

The shipping for Korean clothing sites is so whacky. $25 shipping for orders less than $200 so if you just wanna buy a $20 item the total is $45
Or am I just poor?

I fell in love twice in one second.

No way dude when shipping is that much I won't even go through with my order no worries

Hi bb your nose is adorable but I totally support you in doing anything that makes you feel more confident and happy xoxo

Oh ps thanks for starting a new thread :~)

Balancing out the amount of Asian inspo I accidentally dumped

I'll post more later

instagram.com/curlsinhoney/
you're welcome, user

8/10 nose

Ofc you're free to do what you want but it's certainly not a big or "jew" nose. You have a downwards curve down the ridge which is frankly what a lot of people get nosejobs to attain in the first place.

Shipping internationally is fucked in general

Take a look at a fucking map before complaining. How is the stuff supposed to get to you from Korea, by freighter?

Where do I get a coat like this?

What are these pullover called? It looks like wool and the fit is fantastic.

No problem, babez

This is true, I used to have BDD and I can confirm. Your nose is fine.

Thanks!!

this is her worst look in the entire show

Anyone follow anyone that does 60s inspired fashion? Not mod or OTT costumes beehive shit, but wear it on a casual basis in a modern way? Thinking people who are inspired by Bardot, Francoise Hardy, Anna Karina, Frances Gall, etc?

youtu.be/W6-SyZnFSHk
She dresses in a 60s similar way sometimes

Things from China and Japan usually have free or much cheaper shipping but all the clothing sites based in Korea are like this

Right, I've ordered clothes from different countries and their shipping was never this expensive.

This is really nice

Who is she?

IG?

Bit of a two part question;

How do I wear full dress on a daily bases and keep them causal looking? One time in public I was just wearing a plain solid dress and was asked if I was "dressed up for something". Basically I want to keep wearing dresses without standing out so much but still keeping it effay and classy.

Second questions are what kind of fabrics and patterns are high quality but have a good casual look for dresses.

If people where you live think dresses aren't casual you won't change their mind, it's either moving to another culture or accept you'll stand out.

OP here. The girl in OP is blanche_yu (ig)

How much does it cost to have people buy you clothes? like change your whole wardrobe, or maybe get you a couple pieces a month???

I'm really bad at finding pieces that fit me.

Well, first you need to tell us why you want a nose job.
Is it because you don't like how it looks?
Because you think it makes you ugly?
Because it makes you insecure?

If it's really because you don't like how it looks, well, I won't stop you but it looks like a normal nose.
It's not deformed like someone punched it and it never went back or anything, no one on the street will think anything.
If it's because you think it makes you look ugly, let me tell you that if you have an average face and good body and taste in fashion, you'll most likely care less about your nose. Because you'll understand that a nose but shitty clothes, body and personality won't make your life all glitters. It's like how clothes are just temporary glittering your life, after that rush, everything is back to normal. So I see no reason to get a nose job if it's because you think you look ugly, go get some good taste in fashion instead. Hope you really think this through.

Be my gf now losers

Find a good tailor or dressmaker in your area and just pay them for a fashion consultation and commission them make you a set of basic wardrobe pieces based on your style and preferences.

It would be initially pricey but it would be a good investment if you no longer buy off the rack garbage. Once you go bespoke you wont ever go back, the fits are perfect and a decent tailor will know what styles and colors will flatter you the most.

Just let them know you want to set up a basic wardrobe that would last a weeks rotation of outfits. Start with a Spring/Summer season and later go back and get outfitted for Fall/Winter. Make sure to tell them you don't want it too trendy, because its for long-term and also make sure its made durable out of quality materials.

Also I should also mention they might save you some money by re-purposing/altering clothing you already have or stuff you can buy at a thrift shop. Its expensive to create new patterns and designs from scratch, but re-purposing and basic patterns are a lot quicker with a bit of flair and embellishment.

The point of your nose is a bit big, yes, but that doesn't mean you need a nose job.

It doesn't stand out.

It doesn't look off.

It's just the way it is.

I'm usually not he kind of guy that tells others to accept theirselves, but you should accept that that's your nose and that you'll be completely fine with it.

If you feel really insecure about it, use makeup or a hairstyle that draws attention away form your nose, but honestly, you're overthinking it. Only people with VERY fucked up faces and noses should consider getting jobs.

Hey! This sounds like an amazing idea, and probably just what I was looking for!!

I'm afraid now about choosing the right tailor and how much it might cost (I just quit my 5 year job in hopes of living of my own projects)

thanks

normie alert

Don't buy from Modcloth, though. Find the name of the designer and then look on Amazon and you'll save $10 or more.

If its a big project you might be able to work out installments, especially since it could take months to complete. Just let them know you budget upfront.

Guerlain BB glow is pretty good but after a while my red cheels still glows through but I usually hide that shit under some compact powder from Dior

*Cheeks