/smell/ thread?

/smell/ thread?

What's a good deodorant to go along with my cologne? I'm using some cheap old spice stuff right now, looking for an upgrade in terms of smell.

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixartisanaccoutrements.com/collections/deodorant-1/products/scentsless-natural-deodorant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

theres a /fragrance/ general

also, this is a good deodorant. smells great.

Unscented antiperspirant.

Doesn't matter the brand/whether it's marketed to men/women, just find one that's unscented, but still works well for your body's level of perspiration.

Alternatively, if you don't wear cologne, Baxter's stuff () and Balsem are both well-reviewed.

>$20

is the quality of smell really worth $15 extra?

is it worth triple the smell of old spice?

Yeah. Old spice smells like shit.

>Yeah. Old spice smells like shit.
are you just saying that because one is popular and $5 while the other is not popular and $20?

In a blind smell test you are honestly telling me you could identify the premium smell?

>smells like shit
excuse me what the fuck
I've been using Old Spice Wolfthorn/Hawkridge for a few years and a few times i've been told it smells great.

>wearing cologne and scented deodorant
What the fuck? There's people this retarded?
Wearing cologne on the daily in the first place is tacky as shit, but add an extra scent to that and you're a guaranteed plebian.
If you wear cologne wear an unscented antiperspirant, like one user said, if not just find any deo stick that works for you and you like the smell. I personally pic related because it works great as an antiperspirant and has a really subtle smell. If you don't want to spend half the price of the Vichy get an Old Spice stick, they're reliable and have a few very subtly smelling ones like the Whitewater.

>I personally pic related

lol you shouldn't be using old spice past junior high. its like using axe ffs

>lol you shouldn't be using old spice past junior high. its like using axe ffs

literally nobody gives a shit
nobody can even differentiate between your premium smells and old spice smells

I was high as shit, excuse me falamalam.
Pic related is what I use generally.

>2016
>wearing deodorant
ishygddt

>2017
>not knowing the current year

also

>2017
>not using unscented deodorant

I've tried everything but this cheap shit is the best smelling to me and it doesn't give me an armpit rash.

A bit costly but very reliable. It seems I dont produce any smell at all which allowsme to work with aftershaves/parfumes more efficiently (Only on very rare ocacasions)

>Wolfthorn
Wtf dude, that shit smells like sweet women's perfume

>wolfthorn
>not god tier matterhorn or denali
why even bother using old spice, famalamalam

I liked the smell of toms mountain fresh or whatever its called, but its useless as an actual deodorant. lasts all of two hours.

I wear unscented hypoallergenic Mitchum deo/antiperspirant and Saint Laurent La Nuit de Lhomme intense.

The fragrance smells nice but overall is shit. Turns into a skin fragrance after an hour.

>being this new

I just ordered the 24h version on Amazon, excited to see how this works out. I was just thinking how I needed to try something new as it gets warmer

anons I have permanently wet armpits
it can be 60F and I'll still be soaking through my shirt. I've tried everything from a light coating of deodorant to slathering it on but I always end up with wetness. I wouldn't even call it sweat since I'm not hot or sweating anywhere else. what can I do? ive tried multiple deodorants, do I need some doctor prescribed ultra strength shit? or is this something everyone lives with and is better at hiding than me? I'm on the verge of killing myself, I hate leaving the house because it's extremely uncomfortable and noticeable.

is this suppose to look like the twin towers?

post best non aluminum, paraben, triclosan, alcohol free deodorants please.

I use Irish Springs bar soap so I tend to match my deo with it.

pic related

>stir before use

I find that unsettling

yea it has that fresh out of the shower smell

Denali is legitimately one of the best smells I have ever smelled. It reminds me of my dad in the best way possible, too bad none of the places near me stock it.

>I use Irish Springs bar soap

Your poor skin.

>Tfw when you have hyperhidrosis and you need to use extremely strong antiperspirant that burns your skin if you put even the slightest amount too much

best combo of cheap/smells fresh and actually works as an anti-perspirant. A lot of the fancier deodorants smell really nice but they irritate the skin...

user I hate to break it to you but it's almost certainly the case that you can't smell yourself instead of you producing no smell.

>Fell for the Jew.

Good goy, you certainly ARE too old to be wearing that Old Spice! It's for the teenagers. Here instead you should use this more expensive product we've made for you.

Oh, don't worry that the company who makes it is also owned by Procter & Gamble. You are never too full of yourself and deserve the best!

phoenixartisanaccoutrements.com/collections/deodorant-1/products/scentsless-natural-deodorant

Malin and Goetz. Pretty much all of my grooming products are from them, works great

>A lot of the fancier deodorants smell really nice but they irritate the skin...

Yeah, this one smells really good but my pits itch for 2 days after I use it. I think that means it's giving you cancer.

Certain dri and Cdg wonderwood

Might switch to another fragrance sometime