What does Veeky Forums think about the Undercut hairstyle?

What does Veeky Forums think about the Undercut hairstyle?

It's genuinely bad and no one should rock it

tactical bowl cuts is the way to go.

It needs to die just like the retard in your picture. Everyone has it or tries it at some point now.

A lot of guys get it because it can make a receding hairline look halfway decent. Some guys (pic related) get it because they think it's manly and all of the "muh hitler youth" vibes from it. Most just look like they have a dirty mop on their head.

If you're gonna try it you'd better have a chiseled jaw and a masculine as fuck face.

In 2016 all i did to my hair was a undercut style, not like in the OP pic, but a undercut nonetheless

But since 2016 october i let my hair grow naturally to "recover" from all the shaving, i did a buzzcut before letting it grow t b h

Easy to maintain and will look at least decent if you make it simple.
If you don't want to bother with your hair and want it short this is a no-brainer.

Ugly, lazy, overdone and really unflattering.

Back from the barber

Sorry to dissapoint you, Veeky Forums but I love it

it's funny how in 2014 you were in love with it, you guys are such tools

I've never been in love with it. Now go get your undercut at fantastic sams so you can feel like a big boy.

LMAO

B A D

Veeky Forums never styled their undercuts like the average fuccboi does (e.g. Spencer) though.

Any idea on what length this is in the front?

Pretty shit m8 tbqh

probably his chin
maybe longer

It used to be the most common men's haircut, there's literally nothing wrong with it. Calling it trendy or hitler youth is mega plebian. It's seriously a standard cut and totally unobjectionable.

At the same time it's hard to get excited over either. It's an "I have hair but I don't really care much about this fact" haircut.

it's almost as if we don't function perfectly as a hive mind. probably because we have people like you fucking things up

undercuts like that have always looked silly. it's "the stylish cop" look

My sides are blended but the top gets a similar amount of lift. Bangs are 5-6 inches. Hit bottom of my nose

is that like a 3 on the sides and did you just ask for it blended to the top?

Yeah I asked for it blended to the top, idk what the side length is. I showed pic related and had them do it like that, but with a bit more of a fade.

nigga are you telling me you seriously think trends stay the same?

lol damn this guy is ugly

why are all white supremacucks always at the bottom of the gene pool

Richard spencer has a doughy, fat face and the undercut honestly looks terrible on him

Desperate attempts to be proud of something

post pic

fa is all highschoolers dude. desperate to be cool.

I can tell you exactly what's wrong with it. Unlike the Veeky Forums hy before it it doesn't graduate to the top.
what this means is it rounds inwards with the shape of your head as it goes up.
This is ugly. More so when people take the undercut further onto their pate.
OP is lucky in that he has quite a square head. But most people end up looking like they've squeezed out whip cream on an egg.

Yeah. I inadvertently vave myself an undercut and it looks like how you describe.

People say it looks good tho. Probably just being nice.

its the most normie, basic haircut that a guy could wear. it screams 'i have no taste or style and am told by others what i should wear to be considered passable in public'. it works if you are studying business in university and dont want to achieve much with your life.

> I don't know that fashion follows trends

Also, Veeky Forums was all about messy undercuts, not the slicked-back bulb on top of your head

What's the Veeky Forums hy?

"get the school shooter look"

Goddamn that was painful to read

Why business man

Looks good how it is desu. Get the Francisco Lachowski look.

I like it, mainly because I want longer hair but my uber thick hair grows straight out on the sides along with the general military aesthetic.

hahahahaha

Shit I come to this thread because I am realizing that all fucking people have now this fucking haircut. I was watching a football highlights video and all the players and even men in the public all had the faded undercut...

Two days ago I cut my hair (I had it long by the shoulders) an I did a undercut, slick back. Then one day after I didn't like it very much and now I have it combed to the side with the line marked. It's ok but I think that it's a bit too long to be combed to the side because it was cut to be combed back.

Ok now. I have a beard too. When all this faded undercut + beard will end??

What are some alternatives to the faded undercut???

I'm becoming mad with this shit. I hate when everybody looks the same. It's like Orwellian nightmare...

It's for kids that are fake and gay

Spencer needs to get Veeky Forums and also get a parting, his undercut looks like shit.

how did Veeky Forums do it

is 19 too old for Veeky Forums?