ITT: low key Veeky Forumscist fashion

ITT: low key Veeky Forumscist fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com/post/157912950571/mockneck-high-fashion-fash-with-a-perfectly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com/post/157912950571/mockneck-high-fashion-fash-with-a-perfectly

stop making these threads you fucking faggot, there's no such thing as fascist fashion that is fashionable, may as well be faggot fashion

Fuck I love this Tumblr

Wear practical wool and linen items with classic cuts, all black of course, and vintage military boots. Turtleneck shirts and buttoned jackets fit well with this aesthetic. Abandon cotton altogether. That is all.

People will think you're a fascist though.
I know this from experience.

To modernize the look a dyed camouflage jacket can be cool, as long as it's not a fucking flecktarn parka unless you want to be a walking living breathing meme.

>unless you want to be a walking living breathing meme

pot meet kettle

I'm assuming you run this blog.
I just want to take the time to tell you your eye for aesthetics is awful. Half of the actual fashion stuff you post (as in label produced, ready to wear) is completely bland with only the vaguest resemblance of military let alone fascist influence. You're not completely off the mark but you really need to tighten down on the aesthetics. The blog feels as vague as the label "reactionary". You're just scratching the surface throwing everything in there which isn't flower dresses and snapbacks.
Also the Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck thing is funny and all but please don't assume they designed the entirety of the SS or German uniforms.

first time I ever used tumblr
not sure if you suck or it's just the website that sucks
never going back to that shithole again, I understand the hate it gets

>black wool jacket
>black turtleneck shirt
>black leather belt with square iron buckle, no logos or anything there
>olive trousers
>black socks
>black leather shoes, combat boot style design

How fascist I am?

You wouldn't wear that outside even if someone gave it to you for free.

>goth kid thinks he's a fascist

Well written, I enjoy it

This is fucking terrible. i fucking hate "fash" fashion because fascism is against materialism, you should only wear what is practical and tailor it yourself to look good, not falling for brands and fast fashion.

And even then, there are countless right wing and pseudo-fascist groups which have an aesthetic that isn't based upon wearing uniforms like some kind of autist, but instead of looking into genuine movements or people, you get weird blogs like the one posted earlier, which is full of terrible fits and autistic ramblings. Even Knoch in his apolitical nature has created for more "fascist" looking outfits by himself than that fag.

Go back to plebbit cuck

>blonde jugend hair
>goth
Pick one.

Says the high schooler afraid of black people

Awesome hats

>people will think you're a fascist
i think you're mixing up "fascist" with "school shooter"

or a fashionable person in 2011

Are you saying that people who tell me that I look like a fascist are trying to tell me that I look like a"school shooter" or a fashionable person in 2011? I live in Germany btw, school shooters aren't really a big thing here.

Either way, you look autistic

Ahhh, the RNE. Those were the glory days. Shame about how it had to go down.

But I get compliments for my clothes.

>abandon cotton all together
Tfw living in South Florida

What's really wrong with cotton тьн faм

Dunno, but you should be kept away from firearms and schools

>mfw I casually interact with both of them