How do I prevent looking like a nu-male?

How do I prevent looking like a nu-male?

shave
dont go bald

you cant help it. its something you were born with. you either have the confidence, face and stance of a male. or you were born with beta low-test genes and have an incurable pussy-vibe about you. bald or not, it doesnt matter. just look at jasan statham, the man is also 5'8.

only problem with that dudes height is that his girl is a model and taller than him in flat shoes

Step 1) Stop believe in pol+fit maymays like beta/numale/cuck/friendzone/etc.

Step 2) Leave mom's basement

Step 3) Get a personality that has fuck all to do with shitty Wapanese cartoons, videogaymefaggotry, or comics/analog cartoons

Step 4) :Learn to cook

Step 5) Get fit, but don't go to Veeky Forums

Step 6) Talk to women, just not the ugly fat weeb cosplayer you used to secretly jerk to.

he literally doesnt care though, and you can tell she doesnt either. its all how you carry yourself.

oath, im 5.6 and my gf is 6.2 and when people ask if it makes me feel small i just ask them why they are so fucking insecure about it and they fuck up pretty quick normaly

Drive a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums, a car that subtly reinforces your manliness without overcompensation. Nu males only drive Priuses.

Stay away from bongs or dildos

autism: the car

Glad that this meme is back, thank you.

Don't be white

>being white
>being american

I think that you may be the insecure one

looking like a beta bux dispensing lesser male is genetic, and its like having a 3" peen except on the outside.

getting Veeky Forums is the nu-males final resort to not look like a carpet

if shitty beard, shave it
if glasses, get contacts or good frames
if balding, buzz
if skinnyfat, work out

1. read some Palahniuk

2. throw away any special-ordered mugs with pictures of animals printed on the side

3. stay off of social media unless absolutely necessary

4. be bold, but able to laugh at yourself

5. pick up a healthy hobby, a sport you're good at, and a varying group of friends from all walks of life and beliefs.

6. stop playing video games.

don't bald, don't grow a bread, don't war glasses

don't be a big faggot and don't wear video games clothes

Handle being offended in an adult way - don't care.

Browse WAYWT. Don't look like them

Spring is back, so the meme is back!!!

This, waywt is fucking cancer

Lifting

You forgot to mention test injections

learning to cook is pretty important.

wear boots made with thick leather and a sole that's not glued together
stack your shoulders with jackets or muscle if you have the dedication
don't be fat spilling out of your clothes
wear darker colors and don't tolerate the presence of memes IRL

if all your friends are nu-males you'll never make it

>tfw wear thick rimmed glasses

it's too late for me go on without me

>but don't go to Veeky Forums
they can have some pretty solid information but it all depends and you need to research things out before doing so

honestly op it was probably meant to happen, just accept your fate. though you may fall into the category of 'nu-male' you still have a life individual of it, just some of your traits align with what people call this style/lifestyle.

take steroids

Did someone ask for fa/shion advice?

Don't wear Americana workwear as fashion

This is the best and most wholesome meme in Veeky Forums history

Why Palahniuk?

Lmao this is the worst thing I've ever seen.

>bald

I'd argue that baldness is not really a trait of numaleness.
It's just that if you have a cuckface but keep your hair it's going to be much easier to get pussy.

Baldness and cuckface is a brutal two-punch combo. If you don't get passable beard growth on top of that you have your work cut out for you.

This thread freaked me out because I'm 27 with glasses, shaved head, and a beard. How can I rise above?

*Learn "game" if you haven't learned social skills organically.
*Lift weights.
*Play a team sport if you can.
*Marry and have children.
*Reject egalitarian thinking.
*Embrace tradition.
*Seek sincerity over irony.

What kind of glasses would be not nu-male-ish?

Is Dota a team sport?

You could reap some limited benefit from it, I suppose. Check out Jack Donovan's "The Way of Men." Which isn't as faggy as it sounds even thought it was written by a faggot.

anyone have good examples of nice frames?

The first step is to stop giving a fuck about numales/cucks/alpha/beta etc. You only get one life and you need to live it in the way that makes you most happy. No matter what you do, someone is going to have a problem with it, but fuck them.

Stay off Twitter. Anything that happens on Twitter that you need to know about will wind up somewhere else.

If you don't like the idea of donating to girls on patreon, don't donate to girls on patreon.

Get some non internet hobbies. Doesn't matter what it is so long as it either involves getting some physical activity or spending time with other people. Even Veeky Forums rpgs is better than sitting at home by yourself.

In that case I've been going to the gym for 3 years now and always sign up for local intramural sports in the spring and summer. Also learned how to cook which was mentioned earlier. Fuck having kids tho

>Talk to women, just not the ugly fat weeb cosplayer you used to secretly jerk to.
this is something i think about regularly
like no matter who i try to become i always deep down am going to be the kind of dude who jerks off to rule 34

Switch for r34 to good hentai like Oyster or Shindol. The guilt after reading those and jacking off to it builds character

I have missed this autism

> Get a personality that has fuck all to do with shitty Wapanese cartoons, videogaymefaggotry

Fuck that's me.

I wouldn't call cooking manly. Your woman is supposed to do that.
Developing skills and agency are fine, though.

If you refuse to have children you are an adolescent.

Just be alt-right

>Step 6) Talk to women, just not the ugly fat weeb cosplayer you used to secretly jerk to.
what the fuck man that's personal

yeah user if you go straight to personal jabs after they ask a genuine/joking question, something may be up with you

clean shaven
no glasses, wear contacts if you must
don't have a punchable nerd face
don't be a leftist liberal
don't be a self-proclaimed feminist
don't be a cuck.
don't wear retro shitfits

i think you read the OP wrong
he said PREVENT looking like a nu-male

>no glasses, wear contacts if you must
I wouldn't say this is always the case. Some men look great with glasses. All depends on the man and the glasses

this. i look infinitely better with glasses

this isn't nu-male

>/pol/ bullshit

get out already

>don't wear retro shitfits
Why?

this is now a conservative fashion thread

why do you have a picture of me saved

i have two

Don't be a shut-in lumpy nerd.
Get off reddit.
Get rid of video-games as a main hobby.
Stop taking Veeky Forums seriously.
Exercise.
Speak confidently.
Quit dressing like a twat.

kek and they have the balls to say that fascism is /fa

>exercise
most important one on there.

THIS

Learn how to budget your money
Learn how to spread love evenly

This is what happens when a Mennonite joins the rest of the world.

For every one of these there's a "Make Donald Drumpf" version also. Nu-maleness isn't politically exclusive by any means, they all like to latch onto shit like that.

It is, and I always laugh when someone calls themselves an "alpha", and can't even cook anything besides grilling a shitty steak a la Reddit Memegod Ron Swanson.

If you're young, it's not too late yet to cultivate a personality. It takes time and effort, but so does anything else worthwhile.

She doesn't care because he's a rich and famous movie star (albeit B movie). He looks like an ugly caveman.

Considering all of them wear square frames, I'd say get a roundish P3 frame shape like Oliver Peoples, Garrett Leight, Moscot, Barton Perreira, or Ben Silver.

All the best and famous chefs have always been men. Cooking is manly and most women can't cook for shit.

on the bright side, no one in the real world will notice if you look like a nu-male because they don't know what that is.

You can look good with glasses if you look like a male model, have a strong jawline, and thick hair.

Daily reminder that being thinking you are redpilled doesn't prevent you from being classified as a numale.

If you're an adult and spend a lot of time on the internet, still play a lot of video games, and maintain a meme lifestyle, you are still probably a numale no matter how hard you posture yourself as masculine.

I'm red-pilled and also a numale-looking guy. I want to claim that we are self-aware about that but actually I'm not sure about others.

All good except palahniuk

>Doesn't want to be a numale
>Refuses to learn basic skills.

>>>/tumblr/

There are male chores and there are female chores.
There is scientific evidence that in relationships where men do female chores they have less sex and that couples that conform to traditional gender roles have more sex.
Men aren't supposed to learn to cook they're supposed to eat their mother's food until they're 17-19 at which point they marry and their wife cooks for them.

>good posture
>smell good
>keep facial hair well groomed if you must have it
>if you wear glasses keep them clean
>burn all graphic shirts
>make sure your pants fit
>don't wear athletic sneakers casually

Certain foods are manly to cook though

Baking is not manly, but bbqing is manly

This shits arbitrary but I think you're oversimplifying

Eating isn't a chore you stupid cunt.

My post is perhaps oversimplifying but I do agree and just omitted that. Grilling, smoking etc. is masculine.

Eating is not cooking. The only reason you need to know how to cook is the modern world is degenerate and tries to make women of men and men of women.

I have a friend who's a very nice guy and I value our friendship a lot, but he fits the stock numale description exactly, with the video game tees and everything. Is there anything I can do for him?

Cooking is the process of making food edible (Although you can eat most meat raw, unless you're a dummy who doesn't wash up after wiping your ass.)

It's a nessecary skill all humans need to know.

You can't pretend to be "alpha" if you're dependent on a woman for food.

Smoking is not masculine

There have always been manly cigarette brands and feminine cigarette brands

Think of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys, one of her defining characteristics is her smoking

Depends

I took my old room mate who was a real dork shopping and showed him how to get a good wardrobe for cheap. Got him some decent jeans, a few AsColour tees, a military surplus jacket and some other things

He looked alright for a while but he'd wear them in stupid ways. Jeans sagging, jeans rolled with stupid socks, ugly old floral print shirts, shitty man bag.

Funniest thing is he once told me he dresses much better than the average person (which was completely wrong, tons of people dress better with asks shit)

To add to that he had the distinct skinny fat look, bad posture and an awful jawline. He wasn't willing to fix any of it because he didn't acknowledge that it existed

Anyway, ignorance is bliss for these people. They think they look good (and then wonder why they can't find a girl)

They meant the culinary process of smoking.

Fuck, now that I reread it that makes more sense

Vsauce! Michael here..

sometimes i worry that i look like a numale, even though i'm clean-shaven with a full head of hair, because i wear thick-rimmed glasses and probably project an aura of meekness due to a general lack of confidence (though i have improved a lot in that latter regard). but then i realize that such insecurities about how i'm perceived are bigger 'numale' attributes than my appearance.

>1. read some Palahniuk

blew it already

>It's a nessecary skill all humans need to know.

>You can't pretend to be "alpha" if you're dependent on a woman for food.

See m8 I'll agree with you in the modern context, right? If you go back to the first thing I said I'm pretty sure I said guys should know how to cook. That it's good to have that agency AKA independence.

But your head is all twisted around by modernity. Men are not dependent on women. Women are dependent on men.
If your woman doesn't cook you beat her. If she still refuses to cook then you let lions eat her or you sell her to the tribe on the other side of the hill for a bundle of spears.

Your concept of being alpha has no root in tradition. It's about taking on women's work because you don't have a woman.