Is streetwear 'in'?

Is streetwear 'in'?

post a selfie OP

Sauce? I need a good ole fashion cringe

Wait is that Chumlee himself lol? i thought it was familiar

This dude needs to stop dressing like he's a 16 year old

Why is he trying to fash when he can't even wear pants in a complimentary manner?

Yeah my 14 year old cousin told me all the kids at his school love it!

fitness is in.

Incoming stupid question here, but:

What do you mean when you say that he can't wear pants in a complementary manner? It doesn't particularly match the rest of his outfit? If so, how? I'm still trying to understand what makes an outfit good or bad.

Bamp

Veeky Forumst

Looks rediculous

He has his pants under his gut, accentuating it, instead of over it, disguising it.

Ah! Okay. Fair enough, I see it. Thanks

The right one looks pretty good

he's 5'5" btw

he looks taller desu

in all honestly, this looks decent given his body. I mean, at least he's trying unlike most other fat fuck slobs.

>wearing sweatpants and a hoodie
>trying

At least he's experimenting while actively losing weight.

this really reminds me of r kelly

Streetwear is what i wore everyday when i was 16 and what i wear ocassionally when i feel lazy now, except I never called it streetwear, I just called it a hoodie and a cap

Streetwear is the shittiest excuse for fashion, like, if you want to dress basic it's fine, it's not going to look bad but don't call it a pretentious name like it's something else than basic shit with maybe some edgy prints on them

reddit absolute adores it when fat people decide to work on their personal appearance
even if they're wearing checkered vans

You're never trying if you are a big fat slob. Maybe he should put his focus on losing the weight first.

Pls stop

He's a nice guy (from ktt to those who wanted to know source)

R/streetwear is absolutely fucking awful.

He is though, says hes already lost 75+lbs

I'd like to see a pic with the jacket done up... Look at how tight it is on him. He'll look like a stuffed sausage.

Fat fucks: lose the weight first, then try to look nice. You're just making yourself look ridiculous in the mean time.

>so fat he has to wear joggers
pathetic

being nice has nothing to do with it

he's so fat, he literally can't wear pants.

I'm sure I saw OP on Imjur or some shit
>Hat is both too big and too small
>Beard is "I don't shave as I want to hide my fat neck"
>Coat has no tailoring and looks like something a maid might wear. Can he even close it?
>T shirt Never wear camo unless you're on active duty [Olive /Khaki is OK]
>Trousers are too long and tight for him
>Shoes Just look wrong and his feet look like theyre about to burst out of them
Should keep original dress sense and just lose weight.

This fucker is just oozing insecurity, change if you want to man but this guy needs to lose some fucking weight first because his face says it all

This guy needs to spend more time on his weight and less time on his fashion. He has a mental disability if he cannot prioritize stopping something that's going to 100% kill him before he's 40, ahead of shit like fashion sense. He needs to get on an amphetamine to supress the hunger and eat once per day.

His bedroom looks fucking disgusting as well.

It's in the eyes. They're syaing, "Am I doing it right?"

And no, he's not, because he's fat, and he can't buy his way out of that unless he drops a a few thousand on liposuction.

Yep. I expect he's been fat for so long that he is incapable of imagining himself without it.

he looks way taller wtf
thanks for the confidence boost, user

>covering up his fat instead of trying to lose it
>trying
何?

>It's a fat guy listens to action bronson once episode

Its Big Nigga Season!!!

Lmao, Im fat but def not as big as this guy but I know my fits look more fire than half this fucking board. A lot of you have no idea what the fuck you guys are doing

If your fits look good to you then that's great. But just know that someone of average weight with less fashion sense will probably look better than you, in most cases.

I used to be over-weight, but ever since I've lost twenty-five pounds I've received more praise on some of the same styles I used to wear whenever I was over-weight. The majority of people prioritize facial and body aesthetics over fits, and believing that you have a better fit than most of this board isn't going to fix your weight problem.

His username is FubsyGamer

This guy is 28
i'd say dressing like this after 22 is embarassing

this...

Big Boys R back in a Big way....