I have $30K

I have $30K.

What would you do with it ? Not necessarily Veeky Forums stuff only.

Pic unrelated.

12k worth of clothes
18k worth of car

Why would you spend 18K on a car?

Travel for a year if you have time and don't need to stay at your place.

>18K car
>good
pick one

Invest it and not waste it all on stupid shit like a lot of these kids would.

Yes this.

With such large sum I would save for a house and a flat. All money acquired after buying off a flat or house would be invested towards renovations. Nothing is more fa than a stable living place and income.

this

The 30k IS from investments.
What do I spend it on?

Yeah, travelling is on my mind. But it's not the right time for me atm.

30K for a year of traveling is not going to cut it mate, what kind of journey did you have in mind?

put it back to fund further investment to generate even more

Personally I'd just live another year without having a job, wondering what the hell i am doing with my life and thinking about suicide every day.

Nah.

This guy gets it.

im already doing this but i have $200 in my bank account and living with my mom

im gettin pretty good at for honor tho

More investments

>investments
>down payment on a home, and rent it out to make money
>a car
don't be a faggot.

I'd roll at least some of it into long term investments, keep that money making money. Maybe with an eye on future property acquisition for my golden years.

Buy yourself a few nice things, but don't go hog wild.

Take a nice vacation. Even if you can't cast it all off and go /trv/ for a year, spend a few weeks in Ecuador learning to surf or something similar.

Invest in yourself (education)

>falling for the book jew

Work full time, save more money, put a downpayment on property, get married and have kids and not be a degenerate.

Take 1-2k go on a cool holiday, reinvest the rest you dope.

Why would I go on a holiday? I'm a freelancer. I can travel whenever.

I guess I should mention some details: freelancer, 23, paying rent, 0 debt. If shit goes down, I have nowhere to go but on the streets. The money is cash, and I don't have proof of work so I can't put it down as a payment for a house or whatever. :(

>Why would I go on holiday
Cos it's a fun thing to do...

I meant it's not like I work a corporate job or whatever that I need to go lay on a beach and be a piece of shit.

I'm more of an adventurey kinda dude.

>your picrel
Teleport back to 2015

then do something adventurous. Go somewhere you won't be able to take your family with you. Youth is a precious gift.
>Out of the Veeky Forums perspective: Get yourself a nice wardrobe.
>Veeky Forums : invest in ethereum

tru

Buy an apartment.

I'd spend it all on clothes desu because I'm financially stable living in lower Manhattan and 30k would allow to to flex on all the fuck niggas in soho

Asia easyly. The only expensive flight will be the one fron US. Wirhin asia you can travel very cheap. Also, living there is very cheap. Baly: 20 USD for nice room with aircon and breakfast. Thailand the same. You can have all the fun you want for like 1500-2000 dollars per months.
The same is in Countries like Marokko. I have to admit, that north afrika is not very secure at the moment, but marocco is fine.
Finally, south amerika is quite cheap too.
So it depends really. If you want to travel in the third world, 30k is more than enough.
Western world it could last for 6 months

truth

I'd buy a solid gold rolex daytona or submariner. Its fuckin cool, and if you sell it, you get your money back without major loss, especially if you buy pre owned

First, Figure out your monthly cost of living. Then multiply by 25x.

Second, Invest your 30K into an index fund until you reach that number (mine is 1.5 to 2 mil)

Keep adding to that fund until you reach your 25x amount.

Once you hit it, spend only 4% of the interest, and you will have a truly passive income every month for the rest of your life. You will be free.

Financial Independence > shiny disposable bullshit, any day of the week.

Anything else is a waste of your time, effort, and opportunities

travel

Sex reassignment surgery

I'd put it all in index funds and let it sit.

Or buy a shitload of CCP.

Steel Daytona is a better investment than a gold one because steel Daytonas cost more used than new.

This

>like omg why don't you withdraw it and do something nice with it :)

Are there literal women on this board

2 grand on 4 or 5 nice casual outfits
5 grand for a nice jacket and winter coat
2 grand on a suit.

probably put the other 20K away and do research on cars and stuff.

I'm spending 70k on jaw surgery, so that be a little less than half of my budget, but it'd help.

what kind of investments?

The problem with this is that it's a lie. The subsequent jaw lines & noses of any kids from her will reveal the truth

So faggy it hurts

Her problem was mostly that her upper jaw didn't grow enough.

~6k on archive raf
~4k on acronym
~3k on helmut
~6k on rick and you have yourself an A+ closet

>>falling for the meme

>this isn't how
>that meme works
pick one

id probably drop a couple thousand replacing all my basics and filler clothes with the rick/boris/julius/etc. equivalent and maybe grab some harder to find stuff by like number nine or undercover or the soloist or whatever off grailed. maybe hit up japan for a little while, depending on how much is left

save/invest the majority of it tho

>Asking a bunch of underage 15 - 17 year olds who live with their parents for financial advice on an anime imageboard.
Actual richfag here - If you can't legally declare the money down to the fact that you haven't claimed tax on any of it, do the smart thing and wash it through trustworthy people, and slowly drip it into your bank account over a year long period in unpatterened amounts. Parents are always a good one to use.

Few hundred dollars here, couple of thousand around the holidays, and you'll have that 30k in your bank, "legal," and none-taxed in no time.

Don't fucking blow a 30,000$ nestegg at 23 years old on a bunch of stupid shit that you'll get bored of in time.
This user also gave some pretty fucking solid advice.

Don't be a fucking chump, OP.

and her nose is fukken huge

Pay debts

why would you spend 12k on clothes?

Take account of your expenses, write down goals in life.

Designate 6 month emergency fund.

Take left over money, sit there and calculate captial gains tax rate on your earned income

If below 30% bracket, take a look at the top 3 performing index funds over the last 5 years, and find the top 5 performing shares in those funds, sort by dividend monthly first quarterly second.

Designate a certain amount depending on life goals into said funds.

Depending on retirement account type, contribute max amount s. $5500 a year for Roth IRA won't cut it, not a lot of companies offer matched 401k it really depends on lifestyle and assets.

Once you're financially stable buying high value retaining toys is a nice option, for me it's guns. I live in a state with a political environment that makes firearms massively desirable every few years

I think I paid a little under $27.5k for my car at Honda $9,999.99 down because California and money laundering laws that Don't actually affect people who launder money but make it hard for civilians to buy everyday shit like cars without paying 5% to some company forcing you into debt. Fucking waiting for some asshole to find a penny to give me after I throw a small stack of 100's on a slimey car salesman's desk....... California state everyone

hair gafts

30k in cash? What are you freelancing? Drugs?

You mean yearly cost of living?

>The 30k IS from investments.
You're a fucking liar. Fuck off.

>people unironically thinking you can make any appreciable amount of wealth by investing anything less than hundreds of thousands of dollars
Please read one single book

retire to the forest with a flock of followers

yes go full gotama.

Problem is I don't know how to wash cash. I don't talk to my parents ( plus they're both poor ), and I don't have anything to do with them since I've been 16.

One thing I should note is that I live in Eastern Europe, not the US.

Well actually 20K was from working, invested it all and 10K is profit from said investments ( and growing ).

Coding.

>10k profit from a 20k investment
Why are you lying on an anonymous board?

Why would I lie on an anonymous board? Alright, here: I have 30K, found it on the street. Does that please your self hatred?

Because you're LARPing to satisfy your own crippling self hatred, and now you're projecting.

what's your portfolio like? Mostly stocks or ETFs?

Multiple cryptocurrency.

Pair of golf wang vans.
Supreme Slayer collab (the camo jacket)
Yeezy season 3 military boot.
Any Fear of god denim.
Off white hoodie, back stripes.
Black toe jordan 1s
Save the rest for calabasas.

You're retarded.

what will he do with 2 acronym pieces?

Listen to this user. Do NOT listen to the retarded, mentally ill, pro trans faggoty liberal idiots in this thread. Do the right thing for your future. This amount of money is a great start to keeping a nest egg. Invest or simply save. Keep it under your mattress, anything. Just don't waste it.

Again, do not listen to the other idiots in here or your peers in real life. SAVE THIS MONEY. A day will come where you'll be glad you did.

You'll most likely blow it all, though. Like a moron.