Show me your best trolleys, Veeky Forums

show me your best trolleys, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

beardstyle.net/25-cool-neckbeards-for-men/
mcsweeneys.net/articles/lesser-known-trolley-problem-variations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On the ground?

On me. The hard part is trying not to get hard.

mom on the dicks, me on the mom

Am I allowed to suck the dicks?

OC

haha pleb my grandpa invented the trolley

Liver Turcx dan Paus

deep

Ah, the old Russian problem
Sounds interesting in Russian though:
Yest' dva stoola, na odnom piki tochenye,
na drugom hui drochenye, kuda sam syadesh, kyda mat' posadish?

Depends.
Are the cocks flaccid or erect?

Oh I see

straight from normiebook

The lower class will get fucked every time, no matter what, well done

You say that from a position of disillusionment with the current political system, but you can hardly argue that the lower class won't benefit more from Bernie's or Hilary's policies, however marginal they might be.

I hate the state of institutional US politics as much as anyone, and I think Hillary is just an establishment shill and Bernie will never get anything passed through Congress, but I'm also a pragmatist, so I realise than with the world that we have, I would much rather either of those over Trump.

Reformism (not reforms necessarily) cuts both ways though because it entrenches the problems that already exist further. The slave owner who treats his slaves ethically is the most effective preserver of the institution of slavery. There's just way too many variables hence the meme.

Move aside plebs.

The question is: do you want to burn national wealth, or do you want the regular spread-nationalistic theater?

>spread-nationalistic
Elaborate

In german you would call it hooray patriotism, it can justify your foul politics in the eyes of the nation (i.e. excessive military spending in this case).

Needs to be a Rand Paul track with nobody on it.

beardstyle.net/25-cool-neckbeards-for-men/

Left

Funny but Luther's movement did not influence the Islamic well being in any way. They were sand fucks that can't handle a bit of blasphemy and they are still sand fucks that can't handle the banter.

Oh the passion in the numbers; anonymous has been touched by God and god is forced to watch this ethical dilemma take its course.

Sounds exactly the same. Nice Cyrillic letters rusboo

God Trump's banner is the most aesthetic here by a landslide

Kill the Trump fans, they're literally worthless human beings

Cruz fans are, at least, polite.

Shillary
commie pls

Who said that communism worked? There was a quite famous example back in the 20th century, which proved totalitarian communism to be quite shitty in practical use

mcsweeneys.net/articles/lesser-known-trolley-problem-variations

obviously the dicks

Can someone replace the face with Merkel?

Don't choose

You or the mom?

Depending on the answer the other one must sit on the other chair.