The aesthetic

the aesthetic

fucking gross

why do dykes have awful fashion sense?

They should have gone with the standard black since it's slimming.

They actively try to repulse men because "lesbian" is an invalid concept. What they are is women that were molested by men and can't handle being intimate with men.
This is reflected in how much domestic violence there is in their relationships and how high their divorce rate is in countries that recognize their marriages.
There are some lulz sometimes too like when they claim bisexual women face more domestic violence than straight women and they pretend it's the fault of men.

Further evidence: there has been study on why lesbians are so often morbidly obese. You can look this up, it's true.
But there has also been doctors that worked with morbidly obese patients and looked into what causes them to relapse and put weight back on after making good process: it's a defense mechanism. They got molested so they got fat to make themselves unattractive so they wouldn't have to deal with romantic interest.
When they get slim they get positive and/or romantic attention and it triggers in them feelings of panic and suffering because of being molested so they get fat again to "treat" those bad feelings.

The two are connected. It's why lesbians are fat and they rarely have sex.

this honestly makes a lot of sense

This honestly makes a lot of samefag.

What are their three enemies? Racism, sexism and hurt feelings?

The legs on the left what the fuuuck

Soros-core

Mirin literal demon legs on the left

What core is this?

>literally political appropriation

Notice all ((( militant left wing ))) in US are faggots incapable of holding a gun, lifting weights, or doing 50 push ups.
that is all

we-want-uniforms-but-we-can't-find-anyone-willing-to-produce-natsoc-clothing-so-we-just-wear-thiscore

Jokes aside I think it's based on the plain clothes "uniform" worn by the SA when the Weimar government banned political uniforms. It looks alright but they could work on improving the fit.

what the fuck am i looking at here?

History repeating itself as a farce

t. Marx

My sister is a lesbian, fat bulldyke type. I went in her room to use the computer and get on myspace since we only had one computer back then and it was hers, but she let me use it. She left her IM up with some conversation to her gf about how she was raped, I didn't know until
then. I wasn't even trying to read it, it was up there clear as day the window left open.

She has some weird shit towards men, always going on about how men should be masculine and wanting a son and not a daughter.

But on another note, I love my sister but can't lesbians. You have problems with men go seek shrink, no one gives a shit that your mom's shithead boyfriend touched you. It wasn't me bitch, and I couldn't care less.

>going on about how men should be masculine

Well, she's not wrong

That whale over left would break her legs just after attempt to run, look at those tights.
If she lives to her 50s (and I highly doubt it) she's gonna have a lot of fun being permanently sticked to mobility scooter.

>female understsnding of masculinity
pathetic

>being permanently sticked to mobility scooter

What's wrong with that, I thought it was just part of the natural evolution of Americlaps

Well I don't know what she thinks masculinity is, but it's natural for males to be masculine.

why do they have shields with the pitchfork sign? are they some kind of crazy medieval queerfolk band?

What an embarrassment. Left terrorists dress in black so they can hide in a crowd after smashing up garbage bins. These idiots are making themselves overtly identifiable.

Remember that boulder that was chasing Indiana Jones in the film? She'll create exactly same danger to any people in day to day traffic if she's gonna ride it from downhill.

Anthony Fantano - core, t h i c c vegan smoothies.
Mass Effect Gendromeda looking good.

I report threads like this, there is very little attempt to pretend this is about fashion

the rest of us all know it's just some /pol/ander who wandered off from the herd

proud-core