Nose job? ya or hah?

nose job? ya or hah?

I wanna lick ur lips desu

how about stop putting lipstick around your fucking lips that looks fucking retarded

zoom in

no makeup

Nose is fine, the fish lips not so much.

do your lips often get caught on hooks when you go swimming?

a photo where your mouth doesnt look retarded would help. right now you look like you have an invisible vacuum hose on your face.

You are a freaking beautiful woman. You do not need a nose job. No. Actually, you are beautiful beyond words. I could die if I for one second had the opportunity to associate myself with you. You have a face that makes me know you would be interesting to speak to on a wide range of subjects and I can tell for certain you're progressive minded like I am. Seeing you has brightened my night. You're like the full moon in a night without stars. I feel like if we did get to know each other a little better you would grow to like me too. I know I'm probably in your league. Have you ever played Final Fantasy VII? You would be the Aeris to my Cloud. I am really crushing on you. I should stop before I say anything embarrassing.

please be pasta

That girl? Aeris. Pretty huh?
Guy with the spiky hair? Cloud Strife.

You're just as beautiful without makeup. I still see you as one of the prettiest dames these eyes have seen in a long time. I hope you have a good rest of you week. You inspire me to be the type of well put together man who could win your affections.

Not pasta. She's pretty as Heck. Any guy with working eyes would fall in love. Heck I bet a blind man could take a sideways glance and still be able to tell she's a beautiful woman.

After seeing the straight ahead picture a nose job wouldn't be out of the question. But the slightly wider end definitely works with the cheek-bone/big eye look.

Overall it's really your choice.

She shouldn't be second guessing her features because they make her who she is and who she is is a woman you would instantly fall in love with. Screw you. Go away to another thread. You suck.

you seem mentally unstable, you won't stop at just a nose job, don't go down that road.

This whole thread is bait right?
I'm just saying that I see why she'd consider it, I don't think she needs it, but in the end its her decision.

NO.

WHY WOULD YOU MUTILATE YOUR BODY?

>falling in love based on looks
found the virgin

Your nose is fine. Stop trying to do the not so obvious duck lips on every picture, you've got lips to spare.

Please end yourself

Yeah , definitely low self-esteem , she's probably told she's an attractive person constantly yet she still needs to fish for compliments, what a draggg

You want big lips so bad

why do you always make your lips look like fish lips in every pic?

You are really sweet. Thanks so much

An my little butt. Will get a nose job and butt implants one day.

Oh my fucking God. Do you have any problems with body dysmorphia? Because what I see is a perfect figure. This isn't a compliment made assuming we've forgotten societal preconceived notions of beauty. You are a very gorgeous person. You don't need to go under the knife to achieve a better you. The you you are is stunning. I'm on the verge of breaking the character I play with this tripcode because it's sort of disheartening if you have been swayed to feel self conscious to such a degree that you'd think you need any sort of work done. You're really beautiful. No irony or memeing. You aren't flawed enough to not be loved, or make people l look at you and think of any of the imperfections you see when you look in the mirror. People are usually thinking about their own imperfections the same as you because we're a self absorbed species. Nobody is putting you under a microscope. You look wonderful.

OP, if this is you, just no.
You're well-balanced proportionally for your size and look.
I have to believe, though I could be wrong, that you're convincing yourself that you're not meeting some standard of beauty that you idolize.
The thing is, if you start carving away at yourself, you may just find additional body "imperfections" down the road that you're not pleased with.
And, at that point, you'll likely want to augment further, because you'll remember the temporary amount of satisfaction you gained from "making the problem go away." With your looks, presuming this is a legit post, I can't find much reason for you to not find a way to love who you are and how you look.
May seem overly serious, since I really don't know anything about you, but there's my two cents.

You've posted this thread like 10 times desu. Stop it senpai.

It's some guy reposting a thot from /soc/. Now fuck off.

i dream to be her. I could never compete with her. Physically, she's a winner.

>no make-up
>still wearing make-up

Thanks again sweetheart. I hope you have a nice night.

>filename
missed one bro

This chick doesnt need a nose job. She needs fillers under her eyes. That droopy melting look is cause by a recessed maxilla. You need under eye support to look good.

not this bitch again....

Stop fishing for compliments oh my god, guys on Veeky Forums are desperate as fuck toe suckers. They'll worship most girls that post.

wow yeah i'd go for one, that nose is quite unfortunate :/

really?

Reminds me of her a bit.

post your adress and ill make sure you die till the end of the week

you wont need to worry about looking bad or getting a rhino ^_^

wtf is your instagram bitch ?

You have an instagram we can follow?

And I vote no nose job btw.

go for it
but make sure to post pics after

its u again, duckface whore

why you keep posting this girl around Veeky Forums and who is she

I hear mexico does all kinds of procedures for cheap

pretty face, great body, incredible ass

nose isn't perfect but subtle imperfections are what separate beautiful women from hot girls.

>heck

post I N S T A G R A M

Buddy you're above average, the nose isn't bad, in fact I like it more when people look unique. So don't snip it away to look like every other girl out there because you're sexier with your own look

Fashion gets more interesting on people who look unique too

Also nice ass dont snip your ass away either it's a nice ass

This. Stay away from blades

post a side profile pic, anyways you need orbital decompression

CAN YOU JUST LOOK INTO THE CAMERA LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING YOU RETARDED PIECE OF HUMAN WASTE HOLY SHIT

BACK TO /SOC/ WITH YOU VILE FIEND GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

honestly, i think your nose is about your best feature. get everything else fixed.

I need it more than you, user.

disgusting

yes nose job.
maybe pick up a book to read before your consult because i can see the emptiness in your face and it makes you look ugly.

side profile

I think you're gorgeous :)

i don't like you on Veeky Forums or here. Please remove the tripcode

It's a really good nose, actually.

This is a /b/ thread

This girl doesn't need a nose job, but she needs to stop doing that thing with her lips.

Ayy lmao

Get a facejob, desu

this

Do you think i would have a model look, with a smaller "less wide" nose?

no, you look too stupid. you can get thugs on instagram but thats it.

would you say that to me irl?

Isn't this the bitch who asked if she had modeling potential

CANT SHE EVER CLOSE HER MOUTH? WHAT IS SHE A FUCKING NIGGER?

give me your contacts if you dtf

fuck off cumskin whore

nose is fine, get a hobby where you dont stare at the mirror all the time, shit's not healthy

Please seek mental help

ayyy

No. Your nose isn't the ideal but it makes you look unique. It gives you an edge in a way.

Go away go away you whore, I'm going to find you and bash your brains out

i'm pretty sure someone is just stealing this girl's pics

why do Veeky Forums losers do this

true

no

Don't know about the nose, but you got a nice set of dick suckers right there

>tfw the oblivious narcissist is back
>tfw people are no feeding her ego to troll her
>tfw she falls for it

starting to think this is cyber bullying

Yo why does she look like Jake Gyllenhaal?

what do you look like when you're not pouting like a fucking fish?

>ya or hah?
hah

are you still doing this, last time i was here was like a month ago

thanks for the new pasta

This

I knew this reminded me of something.

probably the most autistic thread ive seen since i woke up, please OP and Edgar remove your pitiful selves from existence

pitiful? :(

better?

no more love?

your nose is sorta like elle fannings so yeah get one

nudes? on soc or something?

If you're fixated on getting work done then get lower orbital rim implants. Your lower eyelids seriously lack skeletal support but you kinda get away with it while you're still young but once your skin starts losing it's elasticity and you start developing fuckhuge eyebags, dark circles and wrinkles, looking tired all the time even after 12 hours of quality sleep... not a good look for you.

And don't get duped into getting a blepharoplasty. Literally does nothing.

Bitch, quit trippin. You look fine, if anything you're quite stunning. Stop being insecure about shit, I doesn't matter how you look, it's how you flaunt it. I'm an ugly ass manlet, yet I still pull bitches, due to me just accepting who I am and rolling with it.

Follow me on Instagram though, @drgirafa