The Techwear Thread

Hi guys, I usually post on Reddit but I heard Veeky Forums has some great techwear discussion. Awesome forum by the way. I couldn't find a dedicated thread so I thought I'd start one. I found two really cool photos of techwear on Instagram that I'd like to share to kick this thread off. Please feel free to add more!
Stick to the shadows people.
Nightwolf out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94B_RbbIqOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is the second one!
Anyone know where to get the cool gloves these guys are wearing. This is my style inspo!

Weird bait

since we don't have another thread i just want to say that r/streetwear users need gassed and hypebeast culture is ruining techwear. fuck off

Go be a retard somewhere else

What's with all the hostility? I know for a fact that there are techwear fans here!

ikr so obvious too
>Reddit
>Instagram
>Namefagging

even though this is bait its already better than the last abomination of a thread we had about techwear

went too hard with the bait, keep it subtle next time for more funny responses

fucking baiting faggot do u think this gonna work here?

Since this is the only active tech thread atm, fuck it, new video on some techwear jackets: youtube.com/watch?v=94B_RbbIqOY

Sage

Don't bother trying in this bait thread, you should come over to the discord.

Here's some inspo for you guys!

Oh shit OP, thanks for making a new techwear general!

I was worried I wasn't going to be able to have a wonderful discussion on this Namibian sand collecting board about goretex socks and polyester condoms.

Thanks, posted there as well. Have mostly just been lurking in there but will make an effort to contribute more, seems pretty chill

I guess I'll post this here too.

whelp techwear is now officially dead. thanks reddit

just checking to make sure im in the right one, its the fa x cgl one right?

No. There's a dedicated discord. I'm not going to be the one to post the link in here though, we've already had reddit and insta show up.

>we've already had reddit and insta show up
so the Discord is a lot better then? i got kicked for being inactive but even when i lurked it was shit
like really, really shit. you 4channers are a joke

I love these posts, OP. You are an artist.

I have these, they're pretty fucking bad. It was a bad buying decision, holy fucking shit.

an oldy vaughn for u mr.f

Do people actually wear this anime looking cringe shit?

Idk what time you got kicked but there are like 90+ lurkers who never even post..

>like really, really shit. you 4channers are a joke

Do you even know where you are right now?

I know right? I'm so sick of seeing this stupid Halloween shit on my fashion forums and Instagram feeds. Can't they just dress normal? What's wrong with a nice suit or jeans and a leather bomber jacket. Everyone looks good in those. No one looks good in this stupid cyberpunk shit. This isn't Blade Runner, idiots.

Why specifically are they bad?

yes lol there are so many on fashion forums hahahahhhh

this is techwear according to reddit

This is so funny I don't know how to respond to it

What are some hard outfits all black for a Londoner?

Cheers

Good techwear shirts? Work on an island. Too hot to wear anorak everyday. Just looking for inspo since I am decent at DIY. To be clear, interested in the aesthetic of techwear along with materials, so looking beyond just athletic technical basics.

Someone ID that jacket?

Roadman core is like a more better and cheaper version of techwear.

Just go for that, buy Nike and Adidas instead of acronym or Stone island acronym

lol that is actually me!
I know it does not have the cool brands like ACRNM or ACG but I think the cyberpunk look and of course the all black kind of work with techwear, no? Love to hear improvements and any feedback at all. Thanks!

100DæTHS

Not quite.

Your Jacket is the only thing that's techwear, the rest of the your outfit isn't. It doesn't look bad, I wouldn't use this photo as an example of tech though.

I wouldn't say that even the jacket fits the theme, fit looks to be predominantly average high Street pieces, can't imagine the technical aspect is really there

Only reason I said the jacket is techwear is because it looks like it may be waterproof, but you're right in that it doesn't fit the theme very well.

did u post and mention this to him on instagram yet

dwarven necromancer is a good character concept

Nikelab ACG Alpine jacket