Copped a pair of these because I realized I haven't had black everyday use sneakers in a while...

Copped a pair of these because I realized I haven't had black everyday use sneakers in a while, did I do good or should I have gotten some stan smiths :c

why didnt you get the high tops?

They weren't available and I didn't feel like going to a store, plus the lowtops looked much better than I thought they would in person

going to another store*

in retrospect this may have been unwise since I ended up passing one by mistake when I was on my way home

looks like walmart vans
with a rubber slip-on they make you wear in food service
return em m8

>buying sneakers from ANY fast fashion retailer
You dun fucked up, m8.

fuck UUUUUUU

but
but uniqlo is Japanese...

Enjoy the shittiest sole of all time

those are nice OP, dont listen to these faggots, at least they arent leather like all the fucking haram posters you see here

They look like safety non slip restaurant tier shoes m8

What do you mean?

The insoles have little bumps and holes all over them making them weird and unpleasant to wear.

I don't know, its been extremely comfortable to me so far. When I look at them I thought it'd be awkward but its almost like they're massaging me with every step

For me the insoles grip on my socks and I feel like my feet are stuck in glue, it's not comfortable to wear them all day.

Aren't these for kitchen workers and cleaners?

Nah they're for modern life styles

the white ones look better
lmao don't tell me you buy designer canvas sneaks
they're the one item you should never invest in unless you have so much cash it really doesn't make a difference

The sizing is pretty fucky with the shoes (or at least it was when I got the og release) so the insole feeling weird might have something to do with that. I'm a US9 and wearing a 7.5 in these is pretty comfy. That said I have yet to wear them when its hot out yet so maybe that will fuck with the sole.

These are ugly as fuck dude. Judging by these shoes im assuming you have a shitty bowl cut as well. That's how bad they are.

But it's modern

These look way better in person desu

i have a pair of the slip ons and the insole is fine. anyone saying otherwise is retarded. the sizing however is totally fucked i wear a 9.5-10 normally and 8.5 was what fit me. meanwhile they say size 43 european, which i know is not the right translation. so if you ordered them online get ready to exchange for a different size

I bought my real size in store and they felt fine when I put them on in the fitting room but now I'm noticing that they're a little big

They're still comfy and it would be a hassle to go back to the store so I'll deal. Did some tests and I can be as agile and fast as I need to be in them so meh.

If you got them on sale for 20 yeah worth

yet they still look like ass

Putting that label on it doesnt make it look any less like hot garbage. People are trying too hard to please the "modern" crowd, this shit should not be modern. These look like tap dancing shoes. I'm sure op is a great guy but these shoes are nasty.

Yeah I did which is why I kinda did it impulsively but a lot of posts in this thread are making me feel like I bought something from an eBay vendor

These are so ugly

They look like the shoes Chinese women who had their toes forcibly broken weak

b-b-but uniqlo is not a fashion company, t-they're a technical c-company and make s-s-s-s-s-s... sorry... s-super high quality clothes!

Now I know why I got them
I subconsciously realized this and wanted to look more like an Asian girl
My mental illness is starting to get in the way of my fits fml

look like you forgot to take your overshoes off before leaving work lmao

theres nothing wrong with these lol just make them cool

everyone is hating on these because they need to have some meme sneaker to feel like they are rocking a look

if you have style, you can make anything look good

STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY STUTTERING STANLEY

>everyone is hating on these
Because they don't have red faggy heart shapes printed on the sides

literally no one wears cdg converse anymore

t. Poorfag

>$125
>rich

>cdg play
>rich

XD, have fun with your 2014 tier shoes

Classics don't stop being classics
Especially not after 3 years you fucking serf.

>yeah it's a modern classic, everyone and their mother has a pair of cdg converse

Yup

and H&M is Swedish. What's your point?

Lol i work in a kitchen and rock all black stan smiths at work, suoer comfy and grippy i be flying in and out the walk in

honestly i have a pair of chunky sole sneakers from forever 21 that i bought for like 20 bucks that have been going strong for like 3 years now. everythings totally intact, just some wear on the sole from.wearing them obviously lol

they may be the exception, but i love them

i didnt ask for your favorite drink

Veeky Forums just got told.

High tops look silly when you're in shorts

Stan smiths fan boys btfo

Gcxx

gross hhahaahahhaaha

Looks p decent