Last thread: >>12285640

Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted (Our hearts go out to you, frog.

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e (embed)

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj (embed)

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

grimes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2VQ_WZ8Bto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What has /thinspo/ eaten (or will eat) today?

My day:

>1.5 servings of vegetarian spaghetti bolognese
>3 granny smith apples.
>Half a small bag of mints
>6 caramels

Am I making it?

These threads are so sad.

All of this was following a 23 hour fast, and eaten within 3 hours. (Don't get angry, IF-laffer)

Hi /thinspo/, 180 cm and ~81kg here. I've been interested in losing weight for months now, and I managed to, I've lost like 5 kgs in ~3 months, slowly, but mostly because it's hard for me to maintain the low cal "diet", once I realized that I lost weight I started eating tons, TONS of shit I got fat again :(

How do you guys do it? I've never been skinny in my life but I want to change that, but it's just too hard for me to change my lifestyle.

I would really appreciate some help from you guys.

>oats, milk
>sandwiches
>rice, chicken, veggies

At 2400 kcal already.

Threadly reminder to not starve yourself, but to lift weights and eat big instead.

I bet your BMI is over 20.

>10 scoops of vanilla Huel
>1tbsp of chocolate huel
>1tbsp of cinnamon
>20ml of rice milk
>20ml of almond milk
>3tbsp of 100% chunky peanut butter

I usually have less than this, but today I was carrying gas bottles at work and needed the energy.

>I bet your BMI is healthy

Well, my BMI is actually 20.1, so you're right. Even so, BMI is a shitty way of measuring body composition.

good job fatty

I'm actually at 180cm and 65kg, not fat at all :3

Looking to hit 75-80 this year though, and yeah I might get a little softer.

You probably have just as big body issues as us, if you post something like this in our thread.

Please get some help. Seriously.

Not really mate, I'm quite happy with my body atm. Just looking to get a lot stronger this year.

you might be in the wrong thread then

someone please post the discord link

Please

I'm preaching the swole life

>spinach feta omelet
>roasted potatoes
>lettuce w vinaigrette
>two pieces of toast w butter and jam

we eating good today

What you drink is very important.
Drink a glass of water right now: don't continue reading until you do.

You drink water now. From now on you don't drink anything but water, black coffee, or unsweetened tea. Mochas and frappacinos are for fat people, who cover them in gritty sugar that gets stuck between your teeth. Coffee is dark and bitter; you savor the aftertaste, and when the caffeine hits your system you feel alive and potent. Fruit juices are little better than the Starbucks slurry and they make you thirsty and your mouth sticky with saliva and syrup that crusts on your face. When you drink a hot tea you feel refreshed and calmed.

Soda is the worst. The smell of it alone turns your stomach. It is like the fruit juice but stickier and harsher, and it is like the Starbucks drinks but even more saccharine and gritty. It hisses like a snake. Cold, clear water is the best. You drink it whenever you can. It refreshes you. You shower in it -- it cleans you. When you drink it, your skin fills with the moisture of youth and your veins surge with power. Imagine the Fountain of Youth, and drink deep.

From now on you don't drink anything but water, black coffee, or unsweetened tea.

Drink another glass of water now.

Uncured hotdog (w/ mustard and hot dog)
19g of butter
>84g of peanut butter

I think I'll stop eating peanut butter when my current jar runs out (aflotoxin) but it fits my macros really well.

Thanks. Have a similar oration for food?

I'm working tonight but I'm thinking I'm going to start the week off with a nice Monday fast. It's been a while since I did a whole day fast.

I drink like 3+ lts of water everyday, and if it isn't water, then Coke Zero or something like that, I rarely ever drink something else unless I'm with friends.

But I remember when I was skinnier in the past I used to drink a lot of coffee, I'll start doing that again. Thanks a lot user.

Unfortunately I'm still kind of uncertain myself about what foods, broadly speaking, are good and bad, although I suppose I've been doing some similar thinking on stuff I gave up for Lent and some other problem foods I've noticed. Like, for example, eating chicken tenders (yes, I know) without a sauce just isn't something I ever really did, so I reasoned that there's no point in ordering chicken tenders because I don't like them (without sauce, but that part's not as important). I guess you could call it a kind of doublethink.

That post really just started out as "drink water, don't drink shit with calories in it" but then I threw on some reasons for why not to drink other shit that I've noticed myself about them and it just got sort of artsy/hypnosis-y from there.

Yeah, coffee is great. What is your diet looking like atm?

I don't have a solid diet, but I want to start following one (again). Today I ate some cold vegetarian pizza from yesterday, 3 slices, for lunch I ate 1 portion of fried fish with guacamole and a patty. I've drank a lot of water too and took 2 pills of Salmon Oil.

I know I'm eating too much, I just gotta learn to control myself. I think I'll be taking a fruit and coffee for breakfast, then whatever there is for lunch, hopefully without or low in carbs, and maybe fruit again or eggs for dinner.

I didn't think this would be that hard desu

Some people just want to eat burritos.

That's because fasting for whole days is dumb

You're not eating too much, you're eating the wrong foods. Instead of those slices of vegetarian pizza, you could have hat more than you could ever eat of carrots.

I never thought about eating carrots as a meal, I love carrots, I'm gonna start eating carrots now thank you user

I can maintain an 18-19 BMI with no problem, but I find it very hard to go under this.

Anybody got a solution?

If you're currently intermittently fasting, elongate the fasting period.

If you've not taken upon IF, do so.

No because you're mentally ill and obsessing over your borderline healthy BMI. Please don't go under 18, ever.

Y'all are sick.

Then I just end up binging 3000 kcal in an hour...

like my normal day is me doing perfectly fine all day, until about 19 o'clock, and then I think "Oh I've been so good today, I can have another 100 kcal", and before I know it, I'm eating maintenence

It's your responsibility to refrain from doing such a thing.

Make an effort. Eat satiating foods. Fasting is functional.

"The Obesity Code" by Dr. Jason Fung for all you need to know; alternatively watch his presentations that have been posted countless times.

Who's your tv /thinspo/?

Mine is Natalia Dyer from Stranger Things

(Yeah, she's this skinny)

have been following a strict diet but just binged on a bagel with cream cheese, some apple juice, two oreos, a few handfuls of chips and goldfish crackers... basically I fucked up big time... I'm physically incapable of throwing up, what can I do to rid my body of this toxicity?? pls help

Fast.

but now that I've fucked up I want Korean food. fml

this is some avant-garde, post-ironic shit

no it's serious

I know, that's what makes it even more genius
the ifuuny watermark is nice too, and so is the heavy compression

Just continue the diet tomorrow

No big deal

whoring out my body for (you)s

>scoliosis
bad

Does anyone here have trouble with bloating? My BMI is 18.5 but my abdomen remains permanently bloated so I look like I have a belly (it's not fat, it isn't very squishy). Not sure if it's because I eat too much, I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits but since they're low calorie and I'm pretty active I need to eat large servings.

Your stomach's microbiome is probably fucked. Eat some yogurt or jump on the probiotic meme.

I did take antibiotics for an intestinal infection around a year ago. I don't remember exactly when this started but it very well may have been around then, thanks.

how are your poops?

Is every one having a /comfy/ sunday? Just got back from my mid afternoon run and settling in for a night of vidya. What should I make for lunch tomorrow?

>I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits

There's your problem, friend

Some fruits and vegetables cause bloating. Specially the fruit because of the sugar.

Eat fruits and vegetables that have less carbs

She did look good skinny though. Good for her that she found a way to live that makes her happy but she was demonstrably better looking to me.

I am at 65-66 5'10, kind of skinny fat. cant stop binge eating. i feel like shit. pls help me.

I stopped with the binge eating after I got terrible smelling burps and people noticed

What did you binge on?

Ice cream, oreos and sushi today. Yesterday i fucked up too with ice cream and some mcdonald.
I was IF 500 calories per day, but weekend was like a cheat meal... more like a fuking hoax meal.

If it was your cheat day then it's not a big deal

It would actually take literally impossible amounts of food in one setting to just gain a pound. Most of what you gain from eating is waterweight and the bloating from all the sugar.

Just start fresh this week and you'll be alright

Does anyone else 5:2 fast?

I eat maintenance on the 5 days and just fast on the 2. It's actually so much easier, because when I do get to eat I can eat normally and it's way easier to just not eat an entire day then to continually stay under a deficit, once I start eating I just want more.

I have lost my ability to fast

>always was fat
>couldn't control myself when it came to food
>got up to 220 lbs
>decide to become skinny
>only bought ezekiel bread, oatmeal, almond milk, eggs, peanut butter, tuna, nuts, coffee and tea
>also ran on the spot for 45 min per day
>got down to 120 lbs and wanted to lose more
>extremely happy with how skinny I was (got thigh gap, bikini bridge, dem collar bones, ect.)

>boyfriend moved in
>he has to keep the kitchen stocked with cookies, chips, waffles, candy, although he is also trying to lose weight
>will only eat buttery mashed potatoes and unhealthy meats
>spend all my time indoors and the food calls to me
>he refuses to not have it around, tells me to simply not eat it
>gained 10 lbs living with him

fuck this gay earth

Leave him

He's a foodgoblin

i'm a christmas cake girl and will never again get another boyfriend

is it normal to just know the food is there and have to eat it?

Just have self control

My gf was into the same thinspo shit I'm in but on our cheat day we would pig out

hide his food until he gets it

Starting a fast today, aiming for at least 3 days but more would be better. Having nothing but coffee.

>unhealthy meats

scoops of vanilla Huel
tbsp of chocolate huel

What is with Jews and marketing slop? "Protein" "powder" isn't enough they had to go for the full shebang

>Having nothing but coffee

I hope you are having that coffee with no sugar otherwise it isn't a fast

>lonely khv
>irredeemable facial aesthetics
>hatred towards others is a manifestation of my hatred towards myself
>can never create connections deeper than acquaintance
>due to genetics I will never be able to achieve the thinspo look that I desire (height, mainly)
>mediocre at everything

I don't want to exist anymore.

I have it with milk but it only adds up to about 100 calories throughout the day, so I don't give a fuck and I still call it a fast

>I have it with milk but it only adds up to about 100 calories throughout the day

>I don't know what fasting means

You're only restricting not fasting

become my gf

Has anyone got any exercise routines I can follow? I've already reduced the amount I eat its just I don't feel all that healthy.

Here ya go, sweetheart

Do the Kayla Itsines bbg workouts

Jogging for cardio.
Calisthenics.

Lads, Veeky Forumsizen here, just wanna say it's great that you want to lose weight and be thin, but if you don't do some kind of exercise there's a high chance you will just become a smaller version of your currently skinnyfat self. Merely cutting calories with no exercise will decrease your muscle mass, and the less your muscle mass the more your fat will "hang". AT THE VERY LEAST do core exercises and stretching so you can have the strength to hold a good posture - you could do something like yoga and get two birds stoned at once. I'm not saying you need to lift cos I know you don't wanna be muscley, but you seem to be conflating WEIGHT with BF%. I'm pretty sure it's the latter that you want.

Any recommendations for exercising upper back? My posture sucks.

i dont like her
shes past aesthetic thin mode and gone into skelly thin mode

If you go the gym do "face pulls". Otherwise get a resistance band and do pic related type thing. Strengthening the back of our shoulders will pull them backwards. More info here: youtube.com/watch?v=l2VQ_WZ8Bto

Stretching is arguably even more important for posture though. If it's your shoulders you're worried around specifically do "shoulders dislocates" with your resistant band (google it; you don't actually dislocate your shoulders). This stretches the front of your shoulders and chest - the tightness of which is what pulls your shoulders forward.

Alternatively just do yoga.

another good stretch is wall/floor angels. I prefer the latter because you can put weights in your hands for a bigger stretch.

Heavy deadlifts and front squats

Thanks. At work but going to save that video for later. How strong of a resistance band should I get for those mid back pulls?

I can't do that type of stuff because I was in an accident years back and fucked up my back. :o(

Wow man such inspiration
>now i want to get two birds stoned
>and all at once, too!

Good

She had a round face before

now shes got a chin sharp enough to slice a coconut and arms that make madonna's look like a flabby little boy's

the dude that made the last discord died and it got deleted

I wonder if the producers of the show know that she has an eating disorder

I mean, look at the landwhale next to her

>dress padding

I've reached underweight bmi, but my frame must be large because my spine is really visible.

I'm always gonna be jealous of naturally petite people, I think.

I swear it's just the angle ;(

How's everyone's progression?

Speaking for myself, started at 68 kilograms down to 61 since Mid December. Height is 181cm.

Not going very good lately. I really wanted to get to 140-lbs, but, stuck at 145-lbs (5' 10"). Last couple months haven't had the motivation and have been very hungry.

Was about 75 last June. 61-62 now. Looking to get to 55. Height is 180.