Most Veeky Forums Ultra Boosts?

Hey guys. My meme parchment All Star IIs are really beaten with a few holes in them. I'm going abroad soon and I'll buy a new pair there, but I've decided to cop cheap Ultra Boost replicas that I can use for the time being. I've wanted a pair for a really long time.

I have a friend well educated in copping replicas so I'm set on that front, but I'm unsure what color to get. I was thinking about copping the basic black model (pic related) for relatively good compatibility with many fits. Will I look like a mainstream tryhard if I cop them? What is the most effay color?

God tier UB colorways :
Triple white , Tee time
Great tier :
Creams, Reigning Champ, Collegiate Navy,High Snob, Burgundy
Good : Wool Grey, Kith, Mystery grey, 3m, Olive, Neon yellow

everything else is not worth it

Oh I forgot about core black and OG

Thanks fampai, I'll get digging.

In which tiers would you place those colors?

You're just fucking retarded if you spend money on replica UB's. Pay the extra for real Boost or stick to something else.

Man you are autistic. Triple whites are basic as fuck, doesn't matter if 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0
Collegiate navy is shite
Also wool grey, solar yellow, Kith and Highsnobiety belong in the highest tier

>Triple whites are basic as fuck
They're the most essential colorway. 1.0 that is. Much better than creams

random question: do people use bleach when cleaning their triple white 1.0's?

i know they have some cream/yellow stitching, but mine don't look as white anymore and just washing with detergent doesn't seem to change that.

i've seen conflicting info on whether you can or not, so just curious as to what Veeky Forums does.

Well, enjoy having your shoes look like shit the third time you wear them. Triple white is nothing special
There are much better 1.0's

I've seen many people recommend just a little bit of bleach when you wash them.

These are just way too good.

Was lucky enough to cop two pairs of them.

2.0 are ok too in this colorway.

>Was lucky enough to cop two pairs of them.
You wot mate? It's a fucking general release ultra boost. How exactly did you get lucky, they produce massive numbers of them?
It's not a big deal
Why would you even want two pairs of these?

You literally can't find these in Ohio.

2.0s and 3.0s are disgusting

>2.0s are disgusting
Fuck you.

2.0s are literally a better shoe because of the continental rubber

I could get 1.0's with that sole

uncaged 2.0 an 3.0 are shit.

Only 1.0's and mids are worth copping

So is that why you needed to have two pairs?
GR 3.0 ub's are nothing special as I said.
I don't see the need for two pairs, and no matter where you live, you didn't get lucky. Copping two pairs of consortium collabs or something like that would be concidered lucky, these are sitting on shelves.
Return or sell the other pair and cop something better next time.

Some 3.0's are nice, some aren't and there definitely are many nice 2.0 cw's
Continetntal sole surely is a huge advantage over the original 1.0 sole. I cringe at people who pay crazy relase on 1.0's that wear down from a couple weeks of use.
Also the "1.0 is the only good UB" meme needs to stop.
>Only 1.0's and mids are worth copping
you sound like a fucking hipster

New 4.0 samples look hideous though.

>I could get 1.0's with that sole
They don't exist, you fucking retard.

They introduced the Continental sole with the Ultra Boost 2.0 shoe, you clueless imbecile.

What is your favorite 3.0 colorway?

I'm sure my Cream UB and J&D 1.0 have Continental soles

Not him, but yes they do exist. They released some 1.0's even after 2.0
Take the Reigning Champ for example. 1.0 upper and a continental sole.

zebra/oreo and both of the grey colourways (cool grey and mystery grey if I'm correct)

If you insist on buying 3.0 then wait for the newer burgundy colorway.

these are beautiful tbqh

and the trace cargo is fire as well

but didn't they already drop and restock those?`

these with a black or dark grey instead of the navy would be nice.
Black/white with black boost is a good cw too

>zebra/oreo
i have these and they get dirty so fast >_

Was lucky enough to cop a pair of Social Status UBs

What does Veeky Forums think they would look good with?

1.0 > Mids > 3.0 >uncaged and mid

I'm talking about these. If these release I might buy them since it is impossible to get 1.0 burgundy my size

u jelly Veeky Forums?

I hope they aren't TTS or im fucked

Only niggers use bots.

Kill yourself.

I wanted to cop those, since I don't have any white/light shoes. Unfortunately stupid me waited for the zebra yeezy, took an L and the zebra UB had sold out in my size.
Ordered some tricolor NMD's to fill in. Also my first NMD

not a fan of the mud guard and the 4.0 upper

they look good, definitely cop if you like the colour

I don't know why white mountaineering is so hyped. All the collab shoes are terrible and the branding is hideous.
They're often sitting on european sites, could've copped these with ease but passed, also could've copped the city sock in my size but the upper didn't seem as form fitting as the regular city sock, so I passed on those as well
Some adidas x wm clothes are nice though

>All the collab shoes are terrible and the branding is hideous.

Nastase , Forum mid, EQTS 93-17 all nice you pleb. the apparel is God tier as well

is this guy for real

I would literally let someone fuck my girlfriend for Yeezys. Any colorway.

Nastase is decent, EQT 93/17 would be nice but again the branding ruins it for me, also that support piece on the toe area looks terrible and not a fan of forums.
The only actually good adidas x wm collab shoe is the regular EQT support

pathetic

You have to be bat shit retarded to not cop 2.0 whites

What is everyone thoughts on these?

They have as much branding as 93-17. Honestly WM is the most consistent adidas collab after y-3

wow

ugly af

EQT support silhouette is just so good, that I wouldn't mind the branding, even though it's the worst part of the shoe.
I don't like most of the wm collabs and I don't get why people do, but each to their own I guess.

>WM is the most consistent adidas collab after y-3
Never seen adidas collabs on sale like wm though

cause the majority of their sneakers aren't boost. City socks NMD r2 and EQT boost all sold

use oxyclean. regular bleach can cause some yellowing due to a reacton with sweat

So it's the boost/nmd and collab hype causing them to sell out.
I mean, some these things are just ugly. Boost or no boost, no wonder they're on sale.

boost is what makes adidas sneakers hype. EQT ADV is one of the nicest silhouettes around, but they don't sell because no boost

You are absolutely retarded, kys

Eqt spport 93/16 /ultra is where it's at.
Best silhouette, comfy boost and supportive upper.

The ADV is just a pile of garbage marketed with the Equipement line and "Everything that's essential, nothing that is not" slogan.
Feels and looks cheap.

>ultra
>93-16
lol they're just dad shoes with boost . look like shit with boost. at least post the knit version

The regular version is far superior, seriously go try on a pair
Best shoe adidas makes at the moment, and it's beautiful

Wow that cw is really nice, w2c?

copped this cw some time ago on caliroots, and it's still available on adidas.com, but no idea where to cop the white/grey/sub green unfortunately
It was released last year so might be harder to find

Whats the best 1.0 colorway outside of sns , cream and RC

did these ever hit outlets? i'm pissed i didnt em

all time favorite is the gold medal
just seeing the metallic gold is a nut
black goes with most fits and the shiny gold really stands out without the entire shoe being too loud

Not digging these.

Pic related are easy to cop for retail & look good on feet

Not sure, I think the solar reds did but these might have not
Adidas should re-release some 1.0's, I feel bad for discovering Ultra Boosts just as they came up with 2.0 and 1.0's were put out of production.

the leather cage just makes the shoe, so beautiful

these are nice, almost bought them last week
but not a 1.0 as asked for
Also on the subject of uncageds', why don't they have that inner structure around the toe area? I felt like my regular UB size (which is a half size down from my tts) was too small because my pinky toe was hanging right on the edge of the sole
Would have to go a half size up and then the fit is not as snug as I'd like it to be
But definitely a dope colourway, I'm surprised these aren't sold out

I got the grey ones on release but im pretty tempted to get these too.

which tubuulars are effay

The nude/pale tubular dooms and any tubular invader model. That's it

what about novas?

>UBs
>2017
must be bait

sigh.... fucking embarrassing when people are so confident even though they dont have a clue

stay mad you're fucking poor you loser :D

or just maybe someone with taste (and money), you never know

dude that sits in front of me in class and browses reddit all day just got these shoes hahhahahahhahha

Tubular radials, tubular dooms triple black and the grey ones, and tubular novas
Shit taste

>8e8595959c224d82802966d9c(...).jpg
This one.

> cuffing
> cuffing non selvedge denim
lmao.
disgusting.

i got a pair of tobacco from the WM previous season, the branding wasn't so horrible though. one of my favourite beater.

I picked some up and uncaged them, they look dope imo. I got black laces with gold tips though

>Nova
if you cope, cope only the tubular nova white or black with white sole, and or pic related, just because it is similar to y-3 ZG KNIT

other colors are pure shit,

Holy shit, these are brilliant.

w2c?

The pattern in the other pic looks nicer.

>tfw I will never cop the og 1.0s

Any good 3.0 cw releasing soon?

you can cop in ebay for 30 dollars more. there's a store that gets sent 1.0's every other month and sells them on ebay

i literally said that i recommend buying that

core black 1.0s are the ultimate beaters

Someone know some cheap alternative ?

Cop replicas off of Taobao. Just copped black UB 3.0 replicas for 80€, shipping included.

Thinking about buying my first 3.0 but unsure about sizing how is the sizing I wear a size 9 in everything but heard these could be too small or too big.

Go to a local shoe store and try the sizing yourself and base your order off of that. That's what I did today. I usually wear a 7.5 or 8 US size but I had to get a 9 in Ultra Boost 3.0s. The replicas I ordered were said to come true to size so I got the replicas as 9s as well.

got me

I can't because they don't sell them in store where I live and if they did which they don't they would be sold out.

I go a half size down on UB's since I like a snug fit, and primeknit is really stretchy especially on the 3.0
People usually go true to size and a half size up if they have wide/fat feet.

Sauce?

I check ebay every 2 weeks

oops just core black and 1.0 whites

Got the creams and reigning champs. What should I go for next? I really really love the whites but I think they'd be similar to creams.

Thinking of getting Navys, a grey colorway or 3m

REIGNING CHAMPS ARE GOAT

sadness

how can you guys wear all these white shoes

they get dirty as soon as you put them on

underrated

Dip them in a bucket of Jason Markk repel and clean them often
Also knit shoes are easy to clean and you can throw your ultra boosts/NMD's/whatevers in the washing machine without damaging them

If they would've put a leather cage on them they would be, but as they are with the black plastic cage, nah

>ultra boost
>Veeky Forums
ayyy

Is this you?

what is this

Titolo collab

NMD boost is super weak compared to UB boost.

NMDs are shit besides city sock, beige and nmd r2

replica ub isnt worth it coz you arent getting the functional aspect, and its pretty easy to spot.