Malcolm X

Why do people today still like him? He talked about having a black only state, for a long part of his fame was under the influence of the NOI who killed him later on.

Angry people enjoy him. Didn't he have a slight vindictive message? Like if you compare him to MLK Jr, wasn't Malcolm a little more aggressive?

Also I think Malcolm calmed down before his death. I sincerely hope he did. Can't go around adding fuel to a fire like that forever.

>Can't go around adding fuel to a fire like that forever.

liberal please go

Surprisingly White Nationalists like him, because he spoke a message that resonates with their values; Racial separatism. Don't make the mistake of thinking that past values are all dead and gone, user. The racial angst of the 1960s is very much alive today.

Muh Blackness

No seriously, he's pretty much the essence of Afro-centrism. He's why we have meme histories like African American studies.

>end up murdered for being too extreme
>liberal for opposing that logic

Glorious logic you have their bro, aslo diggin' the baseless claims of liberalism. Really...thanks for the meaningless and baseless title. Now I know what to write on my name tag. You don't happen to be the author of any books? Bro do you document your opinions? Can I have record of them? What about webinars, tell me when and where and I'll be there bro, with a pen and pad, if I had the money I'd hire a stenographer instead, but times are rough. Could you just donate your book to me? Low on funds. Autograph it too pls, thanks boss.

What?

He was murdered by the Nation of Islam EXACTLY because he stopped being extreme

It was the opposite. He was nursed because after he went to Mecca, he converted to traditional Sunni Islam and started preaching tolerance and supporting King, which pissed off the retards at the NOI.

Murdered*

Yeah but his over all stance is what got him killed to begin with user. Went full extreme mode and that bled into everything else he did. In a strange irony it exposed where taking that kind of perspective can get you.

He was weaned to death bro? Gross man.

Wut hell no afrocentrism was from another thing all together retard.

He was part of the Nation of Islam, which was the main proponent of Afrocentric beliefs

He started off full of hatred for whites (Thanks to the NOI)

He stated that the majority of his early appearances, eg (The majority of footage wh have of him) he was merely a mouthpiece for the NOI.

A trip to Mecca and an encounter with other whites while there made him chang his mind on the race issue.

That with his findings of Elijah Muhammed commiting adultery forced him to break ties with the NOI

He later said he regretted the times where he had treated whites badly and sought to start to bridge a gap.

The NOI then assasinated him

Bad guy turned good. It would be very interesting to see how things would have changed with him staying alive.

MLK argument for unity was moral based, (These is a moral outrage hence him saying the 'This country live out the true meaning of its creed') Where as the NOI was racial (Whites are the devil, Blackness is what is important, Identity by race)

With Malcom possibly coming round to such a way of thinking similar to MLK great strides could have happened.

Sadly after the death of both the Racial wing of the Pan Africanism belief swamped the Civil rights movement into a mess of racist belief, contary to what MLK was doing.

Black lives Matters is the fruit of the death of both of these men. Very, very sad.

Sorry for the spelling been digging all day. Im wrecked

>Why do people today still like him?
Because, like the earlier X, they campaign for vengeance on whitey and apartheid.

This guy has it.

>black only state
Actually a pretty good idea.

He means that noi wouldn't have murdered him had he not been so extreme as to involve himself with them in the first place

>Black lives Matters is the fruit of the death of both of these men.
How so? Because it's obnoxious and not deeply thought out, or because it actually contradicts their beliefs?

>liberia

Meh, not the same.

Liberia was a more private thing instead of a government propelled action.
Vast majority of blacks wanted to stay in the U.S as full citizens.

Both reasosn

Both

you know i wonder what would happen if liberia extended citizenship to all black americans, israel style.

i mean, yeah, the place is a shithole, but getting in on the ground floor in a settler society means you get a shot at being a big important settler dynasty because you get a bunch of shit cheap which you then flip to new arrivals for lots of dosh.

I unironically believe Malcolm x was one of the greatest Americans ever

Only because people dont want it to die because them they cant feel like heroes for doimg nothing more than walking down streets holding signs :^)

Wrong. He got killed because he knew Elijah Muhammad was a fraud and had mistresses

I think he was on the path to greatness.