Now that the bomber meme is coming to an end... what's the OBJECTIVE best bomber to get that isn't retardily expensive

now that the bomber meme is coming to an end... what's the OBJECTIVE best bomber to get that isn't retardily expensive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sptsjCk18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>end
from the skinheads of 70's to the gangsta rappers of 90's till the numales of today, bombers will always exist and remain /fa.

haha alright dude now whats the best one

Haha alright dude now ever heard of forming your own opinion?

>now that the bomber meme is coming to an end

Says who. Every guy and his brother here in Tokyo, which is a world fashion capital undeniably more happening than whatever chickenshit place you live is wearing a bomber (or a fur hood parka).

That said, I can't stand these slim "bombers". Bombers should be puffy.

>Tokyo, which is a world fashion capital undeniably
LOL

depends what's expensive to you to be honest
lang, rick, kka and issey have probably made some of the best bombers of all time

The original fit alpha MA1 is crazy value. The Buzz rickson one more expensive but high quality

>Every guy and his brother here in Tokyo (...) is wearing a bomber (or a fur hood parka)
lmao, and you still don't think they'll die off in a year?

get a harrington

i bought a cheap meme one from h&m awhile back but now that everybody on my college campus wears one i just let my girlfriend wear it. looks good on her.

nah

this

>alpha MA1
Do you cop tts or do you size up?

Also, which color is best? Olive or black seem classic but blue usually fits me better.

>bombers
>dying off

how retarded do you have to be to believe this? they've seen standard wear since the 40s. they're a staple piece not a fucking trend

>they're a staple piece not a fucking trend
Yes, in the past bombers have been a staple peice, and will hopefully continue to be in the future, but the last couple of years they have trended heavily. Everyone and their dog has a bomber. Most of my completely fashion oblivious friends have one from h&m.

Standard video of andy warhol wearing the Veeky Forums uniform in '65. All black slim bomber and jeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sptsjCk18

>edie sedgwick will never be your gf

feels bad

black goes with everything but i really fuck with the blue tone i've been seeing lately.

is this bomber alpha industries?

it really depends on the style you are going for. i prefer going up one size, at the least. sizing up two sizes will get you a nice silhouette if you are tall and lanky.

Can anyone identify the bomber in this image?

He's right though.
>a world

I'm assuming you think he said "the world".

Tokyo is one of the fashion capitals

No but rafiqis sucks, just go to literally anything else cheaper

If you say so

>reading comprehension
i said
>>>>>bomber meme
not bombers retard
this may be your first day on Veeky Forums but using meme in that sense would imply a widespread use

could you make it more obvious that you're underage?

im 24

True sizing if you're wanting something to last instead of some kanye meme. So if you're suit size 38-40 get the medium alpha.
They all sound safe. I have olive
Yes, though the flap on mine is olive on both sides. That colour might be some slightly different model

Dont know about anyone else but im coppin this.

I always admire them on women