Are most people on this board just younger/college aged?

Are most people on this board just younger/college aged?

It seems like everything everyone suggests is to make you look like a teenager. Tennis shoes and skinny jeans and things like that.

How does one go about dressing so that they look like an adult?

I'm 27 and was looking at buying some adidas sneakers, but then it hit me, that maybe I shouldn't be wearing shoes like this

I mean, think about a person that you would consider to be the most "adult" "grown up" whatever person that you can think of. Do they dress in sneakers and chinos?

You start copying those gentlemen YouTubers and Ashley Weston when your too old to have fun with clothes

Skinnies and tennis shoes look fine on anyone. If you want to pull the whole teens vs men with class shit just wear any well fitted suit.

P.s. kys

>maybe I shouldn't be wearing shoes like this

maybe you should do us a favor and stop posting on Veeky Forums, or do the whole world a favor and stop breeathing

>Are most people on this board just younger/college aged?
yes.
>How does one go about dressing so that they look like an adult?
smart casual, that being said you can still wear sneakers and shit when it's not a social occasion

Most people on Veeky Forums are in that age group. Seems like most oldfags abandon it at a certain point.

Most of the "grown up" people I know dress like absolute shit. But most of them are women. Older women have for some reason decided it's really really hard to buy clothes that match and look good so they run around in sloppy as fuck oversized bullshit and dayglo patterned leggings that match nothing they own.

>teens vs men with class shit

it's weird the way you phrased this, because it seems as though you don't think that as you get older you should change your style to reflect your age. Or as if older people who think they should "dress like adults" are somehow full of themselves and see themselves as better than younger people. It's not about "having class", it's about growing up.

Do you think you should dress like a teen/college student forever? At what point do you think you'll drop your current SWAG style? Will you continue wearing sneakers and skinny jeans into your 40s? Your 50s?

He never said that you fool. Way to read into shit like a little bitch. You've really started to analyze every little fucking thing in your old age

SWAG hasnt been a thing since like 2010. Not our fault you got old. Bitch about it to your nurse.

hahahahah

The road to adulthood is not giving a fuck about someone else's opinion. Do you feel like wearing a jacket and dress shoes? Buy them and wear the shit out of them.

>I mean, think about a person that you would consider to be the most "adult" "grown up" whatever person that you can think of. Do they dress in sneakers and chinos?

Yes.

>maybe I shouldn't be wearing shoes like this
>you don't think that as you get older you should change your style to reflect your age
You are a tool not a grown up.
If you don't have the guts to wear what you want you shouldn't be talking about growing up.

>being this insecure after 27 years of living

Slim fit/skinny jeans are timeless
Everyone wears them now it's like a basic tee now

my dad is like 55 and he wears dad sneakers

>How does one go about dressing so that they look like an adult?

I'm 27 and wear business casual. Normally dress slacks, button up and a blazer. I dress that way for work.

>I'm 27 and was looking at buying some adidas sneakers, but then it hit me, that maybe I shouldn't be wearing shoes like this

you seriously need to stop worrying. wear the shoes and clothes you like. fashion is a form of self expression.

friendly reminder that if you still think that being mature has anything to do with stuff that isnt related to experience or responsability you are far from being mature

there are tons of puerile fucks strutting around in fine suits and neatly combed hair in the world

wear whatever the fuck you want, who cares how old you are?

>but then it hit me, that maybe I shouldn't be wearing shoes like this

are you fucking kidding me?
nothing wrong with these shoes at any age.

tbqh, I don't have to like everything posted here but I know one thing and that is that I prefer the cult of youth over the cult of being adult.

fuck you, nigga.

You won't learn anything about "adult" clothes here.